Options

šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• Options
    CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

This is how everyoneā€™s boxes should look. But I got the cute dress so not bad

God you are so lucky girl! I've always been eyeing that red bag but that dress is cute too, congratulations!Ā 

• Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    So I had no idea we were doing this, I was picked but started it today, still pretty cool tho.
  • Options
    Though I can't help but be jealous with you guys because if you think your palette is worse, wait til you see mine. I actually submitted more looks than i usually submit just to get to the first then this happened. At this rate I don't think I'll be able to get to the last box or make it to top five because the other players are real game sharks.

They should really work out on their palettes ayt?
  • Options
    I donā€™t understand why I canā€™t take the survey too.. Europeanā€™s opinions donā€™t matter apparently Ā 

That's just sad girl, every opinion matters. Who knows you might have the brightest ideas right?
  • Options
    This is really out of the blue, I'm sorry in advance but can I ask how to get that lips? I've been dying to get that since I first saw it but idk how and it can't be bought in 'get this look'. Thanks so much in advance dolls šŸ„°
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    it seems like they didnā€™t choose many male dolls for the trial because after about 17 hours mine still isnā€™t in a TS group, and i havenā€™t seen male dolls in the voting booth.
    ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • Options
    Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Last 5 looks! Got some inspo from a doll on here but can't remember who!

• Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    The opal didnā€™t do as well! But still happy with the scores! Ā šŸ’•
    May I know where is the right dress from? It is gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

This was my first box not a bad box at least there was no energy. I wish I picked another square because I don't care about red dye but maybe I'll get another dress that looks good in red.

Ā Just a note yes I've had my game since a month after it first released but it randomly reset on me so many times so I lost everything which after that happening so often I stopped playing for a very long time & only started back up again because of covid & being stuck inside so I missed many items. I was happy to see when I reinstalled my game though it saved my gameplay from years ago on gamecenterĀ  it didn't use to do that.

Here are some thoughts now that I got a box. I personally don't mind dyes & kstars in the boxes but it should be uniform it should be 50 kstars as the gold box is 40 I believe not 10 or 25. The random amounts is just odd if you pick kstars everyone should get the same number of them since we all have to earn the same amount of points to open a box. The dyes I think should be 10 but definitely not just 3. I'd be okay with 5 though since 10 dyes cost 1 diamond. I also think it should be the harder to get dyes like opal & gold for me those colors are so hard to come by. I don't think most would be as upset with dye if they got 5 opal or gold. I agree with everyone I don't think energy should ever be in these special boxes at all but if Glu insists on energy it shouldn't be less than 50 in my opinion and only 1 square with energy not several that I've seen on other people's boxes. Sorry this is such a long post.
  • Options
    GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    looks 6, 7, & 8. I finally got into the 40s with look 7 & 8
  • Options
    RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

This is my first pallete. Can someone show me how the black dress in the left corner looks? I don't think I've ever seen it before.
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Rosealyn here you go!

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @CassandraKate donā€™t be sorry, Iā€™m happy to help šŸ˜Š
    This lips are from a vip event almost a year ago so I think theyā€™ll became available with diamonds soon and you can change lipstick and finishĀ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Thanks love! @aprilhaine Iā€™m going to try it again with an unlock video later, hoping for more votes šŸ˜
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I was battling it out for 1st with the person in 4th, then last night two guys have submitted a barrage of extra tickets (neither of them were top 5 prior so itā€™s a good few tickets each). Iā€™m not sure if the TS boxes will be worth the money for those tickets at this stage?

Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Did the survey and said what weā€™ve all been requesting for forever, even suggested they read the forum lol.

re: VIP questions though - where did the subject of extra SYS tickets come from? I have gold VIP and donā€™t have extra SYS tickets, nor think we should get them - SYS should be fair.

I have suggested that instead of extra SYS tickets, VIP members get better daily boxes, since mine only ever have one partnership tile (with my standard daily kstars) and then just basic dye. We should have rarer dye (I am so sick of dark green and purple dye!), new partnership tiles and achievements and maybe even diamonds.

Also requested throwback week event points are reduced since some have to work, and to update the items in the boxes. No one wants to grind all week to get a bracelet for 600 points when thereā€™s so much stuff unreleased sitting in their system!
  • Options
    @CassandraKate donā€™t be sorry, Iā€™m happy to help šŸ˜Š
    This lips are from a vip event almost a year ago so I think theyā€™ll became available with diamonds soon and you can change lipstick and finishĀ 

Oh my God thank you so much! I just started playing kkh not so long ago so I didn't get that. Thanks againšŸ„°
  • Options
    beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I really canā€™t wait for this update to be available for everybody, i cancelled my game because i was interested only in SYS and now i re downloaded because of this new feature šŸ˜ kind of sad for all my lost clothes (deleted after kimversary šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ) but at least now i can restart knowing the basic Ā strategy of the game and will be able to get past prizes!!
    iOS šŸ“±Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBĀ 
  • Options
    BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    can someone explain why I'm seeing the same doll several times in the voting both? If this is the result of only selecting certain players, then this goes to show how unfairly players are treating in the game ( sorry that had to be said)
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Options
    BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    ciarax said:
    therapist: getting a ridiculous amount of energy from the voting booth isnā€™t a real fear and wonā€™t hurt you

ridiculous amount of energy from the voting booth:

not only is the voting booth filled of energy as a award but the giftboxes are also filled of unnecessary energy :#
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    nvm - answered wrong lol too early in the morning :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.