Options

🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I don’t remember these shoes 🤔 maybe it’s from that time when I stopped playing.  anyone knows which sys? But I really like them and happy with my pick. They are really cute and I see myself using them!☺️
    Edit: this is my second box 

iOS player 

• Options
    I thought these looks are cute 🤔😄

iOS player 

• Options
    fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    second box 
  • Options
    fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

• Options
    amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    My mum didn't screenshot her box (😩😩😩) but she said she was lucky enough to get those black trousers cause the rest of her palette was dye and energy. 
  • Options
    rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Its going to be a struggle for me to get to the last earnable box because for all of yesterday I couldn't get higher than 35 votes on looks that have never earned me less than 45 in past sys events. So its super disappointing to see everyone getting more terrible boxes for the second one. Makes me wonder if its worth the effort I'm putting into making my looks. 
  • Options
    Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Another piece of feedback: I have noticed that since the voting takes a bit longer (around 40 mins instead of 4) my votes have increased significantly. I couldn’t get 45 before and today I was getting 50+ for each look. 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Anyone else not getting votes?
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @robertavyy you were robbed those are stunning! I was just going to message you and tell you! 
  • Options
    @mandamay76 thank you 🥰 apparently  voters didn’t like it 🙈
    I also love your last look 😻
    iOS player 

• Options
    @robertavyy thank you gorgeous 💕
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Finally got votes in. Took almost an hour on iOS. They must’ve fixed the bots. 
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’m interested to see what my last box is gonna be like because I have all the earnables that are in other people’s palettes except for like 3 hairs 👀
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    oh cmon.. i let siri choose my box because i definitely would’ve chose dye lol so i’m glad i got stars because look at all THOSE DYE options.. at least it’s 5drops not 3.. but still ????

• Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    So I was too pissed to get a screenshot because I got a pair of sports shoes but thinking for another second I should appreciate it. My box had energy... 5 items, 2 energy and I can't remember what the last tile had. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I think those who didn’t get this testing feature should get a call from Kim to say hi with some stars or something.
    I voted several times today and received a total of 10 kstars so I think that is only fair that others get something too
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

I’m not sure if anyone has written this yet, but i think the TS box prizes are literally shown in the banner because there is a silver box in the banner! (I don’t know this obviously, but it just seems like those are the rewards judging from the banner)

So if i am right about this then the rewards from the TS boxes are either kstars, diamonds, an item or the rare dyes that you normally win from placing in top 3! 
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

I’m not sure if anyone has written this yet, but i think the TS box prizes are literally shown in the banner because there is a silver box in the banner! (I don’t know this obviously, but it just seems like those are the rewards judging from the banner)

So if i am right about this then the rewards from the TS boxes are either kstars, diamonds, an item or the rare dyes that you normally win from placing in top 3! 
    You may be on to something! And if we count the items in that picture... There are five of them! I noticed that most of the palettes contained 5 items (ofc not all and it depends on whether the person has these items already or not), so, those items + diamonds + opal dye + stars? 🤔 Interesting! 
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I think I voted for @mandamay76 in the voting booth! 
  • Options
    @brom617 nope not me but close! Different color eyes! 
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @thesweetone Yeah! I'm super excited to see the TS boxes tomorrow, hopefully they are great!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Comparison of my first throwback box and second:

So no different items available in the second box, so doubt they are making a lot available within one event. Hair and bottle still there but no white x-men hair 😒 It’s all I want 😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.