Options

๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽฅKK:H Weekend Event - 8/21/20 - Keep the Cameras Rolling All Weekend Long!๐Ÿ“น

Comments

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I love the kollection. Itโ€™s cute
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • Options
    livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Well, my k-stars are safeย ๐Ÿ˜Œ I really like the earnable top though, I love jackets and turtlenecks
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm speechless

Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Oh boy...

• Options
    RoxyishereRoxyishere Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @KalindaKing so is it gonna be the same people who have tb sys that get the diamond fashion goal?? Or are you splitting players into another random 50/50 group?ย 
  • Options
    katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I like the ernables, just don't like too much the color, but it's actually cool something more formal
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Kim inspo for gift box items.ย 

Ahh, I love short hair on Kim so much! ๐Ÿ’œ Such a look!ย 
  • Options
    KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I don't like the prices for this weekend but Im gonna grind for them anyway...
    But I need every single รญtem in that Kollection... ๐Ÿฅฐ So beautifulย 
    Android player. Looking for friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't mind the earnables but they're getting dyed when I have more dye saved up. And I'm never buying diamonds when Glu won't give people a way of earning them.ย 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Well, not too impressed about the kollection too. I am debating on if I should spin just once or completely ditch it. Either way my kstars are safe this week, I am going to spin an actual nice kollection now, bye ๐Ÿค—
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Okay clearly unpopular opinion, but I actually like the FG with diamonds, imo stars arenโ€™t worth that much anymore and we can get them easier than diamonds. But idk, why donโ€™t you give everyone the diamond option the first week and the stars one next week? Youโ€™ll see which one people prefer without seperating people again... And everyone can just buy whatever they want...
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited August 2020
    yezx said:
    Okay clearly unpopular opinion, but I actually like the FG with diamonds, imo stars arenโ€™t worth that much anymore and we can get them easier than diamonds. But idk, why donโ€™t you give everyone the diamond option the first week and the stars one next week? Youโ€™ll see which one people prefer without seperating people again... And everyone can just buy whatever they want...
    I think itโ€™s bc it has to be the same clothes offered with the diamond/k-stars
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited August 2020
    i know this is bit off topic, but can PLEASE someone explain why my game just keeps freezing out of nowhere. and when i try to check my notifications when playing it FREEZES, or when i close the game. my whole phone just freezes for a few minutes and i cannot do anything.. iโ€™ve tried restarting my phone, clearing out the cache. but nothing is working?? @KalindaKing
    this DOES NOT happen on my android phone though... only ios
  • Options
    @emmaisson yes, but i mean these clothes... Not everyone buys FG the moment they come out.ย 

What does bother me howeverrrrr, is that hackers get these bundles when they refill their stars and iโ€™m guessing this opens the door to โ€œhackingโ€ diamonds because of the restore option...

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Options
    Also friendly reminder to Glu that i would 100% buy the diamond one, if you just tried to fix our issues.ย 

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @eligur How much free space do you have on your phone? Which iPhone is it and which version of iOS do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.