🗳️KK:H SYS 8/27/20 - Dress your Dolls in Leather and Lace! 🐄🧵🗳️

Comments

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 367 Posts
    Maybe she posts the looks at the same time, and thats why her chances of getting in the same group as herself are high. But maybe there's something fishy going on🤔
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    milrist said:
    You thought bots were scary? Well I present you the TS TWINS☠️

This was my encounter with them..

And now I saw this on fb!
    SpOoKYYyy
    But how do they keep ending up in the same TS group? 🤔
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Came in 3rd! Congrats to each and everyone of you, beauties!❤️

This was certainly one of my favorite SYS😫❤️ I just wish I had a bigger closet so I could've done more! Again, congratulations to allll!❤️

Goodnight to the US dolls, and goodmorning to my fellow Asian dollies!💞

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • lilacskielilacskie Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I ended up in the 4th place, honestly shocked, since I didn't care much this sys, and even felt like my looks weren't that great. Didn't like the boots, but i'll take them lol 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 464 Posts
    Best, worst, fav, and my TS winnings:

Just managed to finish with my last ticket. Came in 3rd behind dueling TBs. Love the shoes, but wish the gold would stay when I dyed it black (guess I’ll have to edit it myself in pics lol). Currently digging through my kloset tryna see what else I can dye red to match them.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

I love the way the earnable top dyes! It looks really nice in almost every color. (I probably wouldn’t pair it with this outfit, but I was too lazy to change for the screenshot)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I didn’t even place lol, but I’m not mad about it. I didn’t really like the prizes anyways, but you dolls served some beautiful looks with them!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 309 Posts
    @marir222 is this you?💕
    omg what ?? that is me ! i cant believe someone actually saw me in the voting booth ! 
    that’s for amateurs
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Got first place!! Haven’t ranked 1st in a SYS in so long I’m so happy cause i really love this dress 😩😍

Had some really good scores this weekend, was able to save up enough diamonds to get the butterfly aura. This was my best scoring look from the weekend. 

@marir222 it was actually one of my favorite looks this SYS! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • marir222marir222 New Member Registered Users 309 Posts
    @marir222 it was actually one of my favorite looks this SYS! 
    aww, thanks !! 🥰
    that’s for amateurs
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I’m mad at myself for waking up late and forgot to submit 2 more of my free tickets. I had party last night and got pretty drunk. I didn’t want to submit looks when I’m drunk so I’m thinking to submit in the morning when I’m sober up, but even tho I set an alarm for 7am (SYS end at 8am my time) I slept through 🤦🏻‍♀️ both of my husband and I didn’t hear the alarm! 
    I was the first the whole time and I got last earnables dress at my 13th look, I submit 1 extra tickets at the beginning so I still have 2 free to use but I missed it and my second TS passed me and got the dress.. I like the dress and I don’t have other harness top or dress. So I’m kicking myself now. Shouldn’t enjoyed myself too much at the last day of SYS lol. Oh well 😑
    My doll mad herself cos she just lost an award🥇 lol
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I’m glad there was a last minute sniper this time lol happy to get the shoes ❤️ 

✨ iOS level 40 A+++✨
                  IGN & IRL: Khadija 
                         🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 496 Posts

This SYS was chill for me. Some of my looks flopped and I did not have much for the theme, but I enjoyed not stressing. Here is my favorite high and lowest scores:

Plus, I couldn’t keep up with my TS board. People really wanted the dress because of how well it might do in the masquerade ball and other gown related SYS’:

Anyway, see you all in the next one!

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
    @marir222 you’re so welcome! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Got second despite my abysmal start! Trying to figure out these shoes tbh:

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Finished in 5th place, but enjoyed the theme. I pretty much wore black in 13 of the 14 tickets. Here’s my low high and fave looks. 

• ElleRosegoldElleRosegold Registered Users, Member 24 Posts

Almost got sniped out of this one, because homegirl #2 was changing outfits at literally the very last minute. My first few looks flopped but I found this ponytail got the most votes so I stuck with it. I’m looking forward to tmw’s SYS so I can be creative again, these weekend ones are so stressful to me.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @lia888 I really like that styling of the new boots!  I'm definitely using that look :-) it's kind of an amazing Kardashian Christmas card photoshoot style as you've done it!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    Had a lot of fun this SYS, plus my group was really chill and ended up in first!

highest, lowest, and favourite + ts!

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 573 Posts
    @SaigeAnne same, I have no idea what's up with this month. Hope things look up for you and you get the rest you need😊
    Android Player, A+
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I really enjoyed this theme, but I wish I was in a more chill TS group because I'm a sucker for Versace, it's my favourite brand - even my eye glasses irl are Versace - but I got 4th thanks to TBs 🤡 At least I got the boots though, and hopefully the dress will be eventually available for grabs during SYSTB.
    Here's my Lowest, Highest, Favourite, and styling of my boots 🥰 

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

I had fun with this theme, never hit 50, but placed well in an easy group! ❤️ Love the earnables this weekend, very happy for that dye. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i collected the 3rd place prize but i guess i actually ended up in 4th. im not mad about it though since im fine without the dress and the shoes are pretty cool. heres my styling of them! congrats to everyone who placed ☺️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,213 Posts
    My luck is crappy today, but at least I came in 5th on both of my games. I needed 7 points on my second game to get the last earnable! Seven points!! Then I didn't get the last item (the top) on the party event on either game because I've worked non stop this weekend. I needed 20 points on my first and 2 points on my second. I'm just so aggravated with it. I dressed up to post a pic, but everytime I went to hit the camera, I hit the undress button (four times) accidentally. Finally, I said screw it. I'm exhausted from this and everything that happened today, I'm dreading tomorrow's SYS tbh. 

Everyone looks amazing in the dress! I absolutely love it, but I'm not giving Glu a penny to buy extra tickets. 
    🌟Level 36 & 35—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    OMG FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I AM FIRST!!!
    slept with me being first and i was so scared someone would buy tickets and overtake me but i‘m so happy no one did and everyone won their rightful place. The prizes are not bad but i just am so happy i am first place🥳

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    My luck is crappy today, but at least I came in 5th on both of my games. I needed 7 points on my second game to get the last earnable! Seven points!! Then I didn't get the last item (the top) on the party event on either game because I've worked non stop this weekend. I needed 20 points on my first and 2 points on my second. I'm just so aggravated with it. I dressed up to post a pic, but everytime I went to hit the camera, I hit the undress button (four times) accidentally. Finally, I said screw it. I'm exhausted from this and everything that happened today, I'm dreading tomorrow's SYS tbh. 

Everyone looks amazing in the dress! I absolutely love it, but I'm not giving Glu a penny to buy extra tickets. 
    Sending you best wish for your next SYS. Hope your luck turns super good!
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I was pushed to 5th place, but hey, I didn't like the dress or the boots that much. (LOL, JK, I never had a chance at the dress, my first place was a 1500 points ticket buyer!!)

Here are my two highests and favorites looks,  and my worst.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!