Options

🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I need to save diamonds for one of those hairstyles and those pearly earrings. Now I have motivation to save diamonds.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Stressing because my boyfriend has a fight next weekend & I’m assuming we’re gonna start getting halloween stuff already 😭 I’m going to spend all week voting so I can have like 300 energy to dump on the weekend event whenever I have time. Praying I hate the items so I can just skip it. 
  • Options
    benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’ve bought the whole fairytale outfit (hair, butterfly aura and dress) with diamonds because back then I didn’t know I could get them from Halloween boxes...
    You’re not the only one, I bought the biggest pack of diamonds and got the butterfly aura without knowing that you can get them in the Halloween boxes but I’m ok with that because it’s versatile and it scores well. 
  • Options
    gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I bought the butterflies with diamonds too bc I couldn’t wait for Halloween and they’ve been soooooo worth it, so I don’t really regret it
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’ve bought the whole fairytale outfit (hair, butterfly aura and dress) with diamonds because back then I didn’t know I could get them from Halloween boxes...
    You’re not the only one, I bought the biggest pack of diamonds and got the butterfly aura without knowing that you can get them in the Halloween boxes but I’m ok with that because it’s versatile and it scores well. 
    I know it's in gb's but I am not going to open boxes this year, I am saving for that aura. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Will we have update next week? 
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    All my online games bring so much good stuff in for october, we don't even have halloween but I love it still just for that lol
  • Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Stressing because my boyfriend has a fight next weekend & I’m assuming we’re gonna start getting halloween stuff already 😭 I’m going to spend all week voting so I can have like 300 energy to dump on the weekend event whenever I have time. Praying I hate the items so I can just skip it. 
    Unfortunately it won’t be a weekday SYS next week due to the update 😩
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Right.  No. SYS TB event Monday-Thursday this week.  10/5.   Next Sys Tb will be 10/12. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Omg yessss! That hair with all the sparkly clips. I wanted that hair soooo bad but I was a relatively new player at that time and there was no chance of me getting it (I think it was a SYS prize?). Gonna save! 
  • Options
    Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    When Kalinda said there'd be gifts through the month I peed myself a little. Just FYI 
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I bought the butterfly aura a few weeks ago but I don’t feel like it has helped a lot. My scores are the same as before. Am I the only one?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Options
    kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    kittykatx said:

You can turn it off in settings but then it will automatically come back again 😩 this is the third time in the past 2 weeks I have had to turn it off again
    @kittykatx that has nothing to do with the clipboard 

edit* That privacy setting is showing you which apps have access to your iCloud Drive 

Oh haha 😆 
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    hmmmmm i somehow forgot but do we get throw back items during BF? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @beba13 yes!
  • Options
    esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Do y’all think the cinderella costume will be available to purchase with diamonds? I’ve been saving up for it lol 
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @esmeraldaa no it probably will not, it was never released in any way outside of the boxes. 
  • Options
    esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @esmeraldaa no it probably will not, it was never released in any way outside of the boxes. 
    Ohhhh okay thank you (:
  • Options
    lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Dolls, can one of you show me a version of my doll with the ombre lips glossy, semi glossy and matte? I cant decide whether I should buy the lips or a dress. All of my facial features are from the kloset. Thanks a lot!

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Options
    lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    @AmyMimi omg you're the best! Thank you sooo much 💕 looks like im buying the lips lol
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • Options
    nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    In what day of the week is the update coming? 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    They usually come on Monday for iOS and Android, Facebook and Amazon usually get on the same day or a few days later!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    They usually come on Monday for iOS and Android, Facebook and Amazon usually get on the same day or a few days later!
    I hope it doesn't take too long!! 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    This week or next week🤔
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    KT27KT27 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Is this fairytale dress??
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KT27 no, it’s from the cloud 9 collection.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.