🗳️🍹SYS: 11/5/20 ~ 80's Prom Night - 1st Event with New SYS Levels!🎓💃🕺

Comments

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 203 Posts

Finally got the only item I wanted this sys 😭
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    Unpopular opinion I hate the Nye gown so much. I really think it's so over done. Personally love the tomatoe dress 
    agreed!!!! seriously no shade to those who use it and get 50+ everytime (do what you want to do it’s not my business) but I just think it’s kinda sad that everyone resorts to using it every gown SYS when there’s so many beautiful gowns in the game!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Unpopular opinion I hate the Nye gown so much. I really think it's so over done. Personally love the tomatoe dress 
    agreed!!!! seriously no shade to those who use it and get 50+ everytime (do what you want to do it’s not my business) but I just think it’s kinda sad that everyone resorts to using it every gown SYS when there’s so many beautiful gowns in the game!
    I think the gown itself is not very pretty, but I really do feel like it fit the colorful, glittery, over-the-top theme of this sys. I think that's why it got so many votes too
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Josephine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 544 Posts
    The earnable dress is perfect, it puts me in a mood for winter and holidays and I love it so much ❤️🎅🏻
    (also, I finally found something that goes with the heels I got in a Halloween box!) 

Omg the dress dyes beautifully!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    What I hate the most about SYS it’s the last minute ticket buyers! We were chill all weekend and this girl came out of nowhere, she wasn’t even in the top 10 @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I think that actually isn't an unpopular opinion, I feel like most people are sick of it. I hate it too, but that doesn't mean I won't submit it in multiple colors every sys I can.
    edit: wish I bought the tomato dress instead...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 867 Posts
    I agree! The only reason why I got myself the NYE Gown is because I saw everyone having super high scores with it but I've never been a fan of this dress at all. Especially with all the beautiful gowns we have in the game, it's not even in my top 5.

But the thing is, the dress is super popular and it often saves your scores when you're flopping hard.
    🌸 Android daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I think that actually isn't an unpopular opinion, I feel like most people are sick of it. I hate it too, but that doesn't mean I won't submit it in multiple colors every sys I can.
    edit: wish I bought the tomato dress instead...
    Me too!!! I think it’s pretty but I’m sick of it. I only bought it because I had no gowns and always scored kinda low in gown SYS. Hopefully we can get new ones.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 722 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Last minute question, I stacked up my 2 last tickets by accident, should I submit them now so that they have time to get votes from actual players? Or should I submit them last minute and let the algorithm score them? Don't quite know how the voting works after the time is up...

Agree - submit now
    Like - wait until the last minute
    Platform: iOS
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I agree! I’m saving up for the tomato dress rn, it’s so beautiful. I wish the NYE dress wasn’t such a score saver, I’m tired of seeing it and using it. Can’t wait for the London SYS. 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    If you make top 15 you'll be leveling up bronze ll🥈

No wonder it frightens free players, y'all will be group with 10x massive TB's this update. I hope they bring back the old TS groups. The Triple Threats will not be worth the 3 tickets (only💎) once we all are in Gold Level. Smh I can already predict the blood bath, I won't chase having no chance! I'm kissing goodbye the chill groups.✌🏼😒

**Edit inserted a picture 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

This is how my leaderboard has been going 😳

I could have been 4th but yet again I missed a ticket (thanks insomnia + time zone). I should end in 5th
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    edited November 2020
    Is this a forum doll? I feel like it’s @jhabs . The look is gorgeous 🥰
    edit: format

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,200 Posts

This is new. It’s like calculating and you’re not able to see the other dolls like before 👀
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    We can't even see our rank while it's calculating... Even if it's totally legit, the design change makes it seem sketchy.
    I see my rank here, but I also have the “...” when I click into the event . Also agree that it stings extra being 3rd because you are so close but lose out on 2 items 😭😭😭

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @thatgalbia it is me!!💕 thank you so much☺️ I was battling for second place, so saved my last look for the very last minute, I think I just beat her by 2 points
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    The entire top 5 in my group were submitting looks until the very last second, I'm shocked haha. I didn't even see people fight like this for the wings 😂 anyway here's my doll looking hideous in the TS items 

She/her.
    Android.
    Daily player.

@jhabs you’re so welcome!! 💖 it’s beautiful and that’s awesome!! I hope you got 2nd
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,383 Posts
    yezx said:

@thallisa ♥️
    @yezx I love it!! thank you for including me 💛💛💛

also this dress dyes beautifully, I'm really impressed!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    edited November 2020

Update! Second place was at 588 2 mins before 9pm. I submitted my last free look and she decided to submit 2 more tickets at that point. Now we can lose first AND second place to ticket buyers. Absolutely gross. I started late so these were scores with 13 free tickets. Also, I see no reason to cover their names, I’m not bashing them, I’m bashing the TS system. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 591 Posts

Oh well...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 43
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Send Message for Add
    I was in 1st by quite a lot (30 points ahead of 2nd place) but unfortunately there were 2 TBs that submitted extra tickets to get 1st and 2nd. The tiara is nice but it hurts that 3rd - 5th get shafted and lose out on 2 items instead of 1. I'm really hoping that in upper Style Levels the prize distribution is better.