🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    im honestly just really sad about this whole SYS fiasco.... anyone else? am I just too invested? I feel like I'm watching the game's downfall right before my own eyes...
    I’ve seen many games have downfalls, I’m sorry but it’s truly satisfying to see Glu get what they deserve for not listening to its customers.
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    im honestly just really sad about this whole SYS fiasco.... anyone else? am I just too invested? I feel like I'm watching the game's downfall right before my own eyes...
    I’ve seen many games have downfalls, I’m sorry but it’s truly satisfying to see Glu get what they deserve for not listening to its customers.
    yeah I get what you mean. I don’t feel bad for glu at all but i’m just sad watching what this game and forum is turning into...😢
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    yeah I get what you mean. I don’t feel bad for glu at all but i’m just sad watching what this game and forum is turning into...😢
    It is sad watching what this game and forums has turned into, for me personally I did love this game, but it’s just becoming a little much for me, what’s mostly sad is not seeing enough show your style inspo anymore, it’s mostly complaints or negativity towards the new system, but what gets me down the most is seeing how many forum members want to quit the game and never come back, it’ll suck having some of those people I know be gone.
    I don’t know if Glu has even seen or heard anything on forums lately, but it sucks that they aren’t really taking stuff like this into consideration, they do need to fix this and quick, it isn’t right having people want to leave a game they spent so much time on and have loved.
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing do you have any info on if sys will be changed in the next update? We’re mid way through December so I’m guessing the development team know by now if it’s going to be changed or not and I know we’d all like to know. 

Also will the throwback boxes be updated? It’s been years since they were last touched. 

Thanks ♥️💜
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    I barely participate in the forum as is but seeing players on the forum that are always replying, always engaging in conversations etc expressing their want to leave is just ... sad. This is what happens when you’re not being listened to. It’s truly sad seeing familiar faces leave, but it also shows that this is really the breaking point, people are tired glu. If you’re not being listened to then what is the point of continuing to play this game? I don’t even feel motivated to play anymore, I missed a ticket and I don’t even care because I’ve been getting low sores this sys anyway. The prizes are mediocre quality anyway...
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    When I try to quote @Stanislav110X comment goes to approaval’slist ()???)
    Yes it is still like that. I quoted her a few min ago and it was sent to approval. Censorship. 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i kinda miss the facebook players. the forum’s extra quiet without them
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited December 2020
    In the future I would like to see dye exchange and hair/clothes exchange or a little shop where we can sell it to other players or gift it for free (I have no ideas how games works so not sure if that’s possible) 😅

Edit : I mean I know you can gift friends but I mean other items as well
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

Indeed... I’m so sorry for them that they couldn’t transfer data 😔 Wish there was another way
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    In the future I would like to see dye exchange and hair/clothes exchange or a little shop where we can sell it to other players or gift it for free (I have no ideas how games works so not sure if that’s possible) 😅

Edit : I mean I know you can gift friends but I mean other items as well
    I don’t think they will ever set this up, since everyone would just start a second hacked account with all items and gift it to their main doll. We had a dye exchange, till the dye boxes showed up...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 I (think) it's dating and then next week VIP. Because thanksgiving weekend was VIP so 4 weeks
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    If the new sys/ts stays, i would like to offer a few suggestions... 
    if we reach places 1 through 6, let us have a choice of swapping one of the new items for a ts throwback box (or sys throwback box). My biggest complaint (other than it being necessary to use a lot of tickets to place in the to 6 because we're all ticket buyers) is that we have to choose if we want a new item or a throwback item.  I would happily trade the ts dress for a throwback box, but i do want the luggage.. 

The second thing is that even if we get a throwback box, it's not guaranteed that we get a throwback item.. if we are going to forfeit new items in order to get a throwback box, we should be guaranteed a throwback item, at least 50 stars, or at least 20 diamonds {no kash, no dye, no energy}.
    That's just my 2 cents. 🤓
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @robertavyy re your dye Q. I actually really like opening up dye boxes. I think they’re a worthwhile use of diamonds because you basically get two new dresses or three new tops for the price of one diamond. To me that’s fair, and I have gotten really lucky with them in the past! 
    edited December 2020
    If the new sys/ts stays, i would like to offer a few suggestions... 
    if we reach places 1 through 6, let us have a choice of swapping one of the new items for a ts throwback box (or sys throwback box). My biggest complaint (other than it being necessary to use a lot of tickets to place in the to 6 because we're all ticket buyers) is that we have to choose if we want a new item or a throwback item.  I would happily trade the ts dress for a throwback box, but i do want the luggage.. 

The second thing is that even if we get a throwback box, it's not guaranteed that we get a throwback item.. if we are going to forfeit new items in order to get a throwback box, we should be guaranteed a throwback item, at least 50 stars, or at least 20 diamonds {no kash, no dye, no energy}.
    That's just my 2 cents. 🤓
    Lmao this is such a first world critique when most people can’t afford the amount of tickets for the luggage (the first place prize) 😂😂😂😂 and implying people get the “choice” between the top prizes and a TB box is so out of touch. I get TB boxes because tbs push me to the mid teens ... 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @charlottegold I am glad that it's worked for you with the dye boxes but I am tired of so many luck based aspects of the game. I want to buy specific dye, or trade it. They already have the tech to do trading so why not bring it back. I don't care if the dye boxes stay for those who want them too. At one point when the twilight dye was released, I used all my diamonds (around 80 at the time) to open dye boxes, and didn't get any twilight or tanzanite. And it was heavily skewed toward the easier to obtain dyes like purple and emerald green. I just don't see what's wrong with Glu that they can't at least try to make customers happy in small ways like this. It would take the edge off of a lot of other issues.
    iOS
    @AliBryant oh girl I completely agree with you, it’s really unfair for the people that have like 375 red dyes
    and ZERO sunset dyes, I’m just not in that position and neither was @robertavyy (besides for a lot of purple). In those situations I can totally understand hating the system so much. Typically I open three (which is the max you can open in a palette and - why is there a max? There shouldn’t be) and typically I get one rare, one kinda rare, and one super common. So it could definitely be way more fair, and I agree with you about all the luck based components of this game being so frustrating. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Blame Glu for it 💁🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing ever since the new update my game has been freezing constantly ☹️
    iOS player
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    My game seems to be crashing more after that recent android update 😐
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @charlottegold I have horrible luck, that’s why I  don’t want to open those boxes with even more rare diamonds 🙈 I would lose my mind if I open it and se purple or blue 😂 and I would love to get specific dyes like silver and gold and new dyes. I need them but I never get them ( from where we use to get them?) so I agree with @AliBryant that dyes exchange would be really good 🥺
    iOS player 

• RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts

So, this again. Ok.
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Lol, no comment.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    These boxes are ridiculous 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Lol

iOS player 

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Thanks Simon just what I wanted❤️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Picked 10 stars on my main game and 2 stars on my other. Can I exchange the 2 stars for the disco workout Simon talked about? 🤔🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Yay, it's more than one I guess? 

Does anyone know when we'll get the weekend event thread? 
    I need something to look forward to and weekend SYS is not it.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I got lucky but these boxes as a Christmas gift is a big joke.