🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Another storyline?? Ugh I'm so over this game.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Another day, another disappointment from Glu.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I'm not even going to post inspo's anymore it ain't worth it.
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Everyday is worse than the previous one.... I am dreading the rock bottom of this pit of greed
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi, did anyone receive an update today? I opened my game and this came up. But in the app store there is no update for the game. I don't know if this is realiable... @KalindaKing help? I never updated the game like this, I only go to my app store to update
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @electraheart I just got the same message but just launched the game, I didn't trust it either so I came here to see if someone else got it
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @electraheart I got the same massage
    I'm on Android and I can't find the update on the play store 
    I can't enter the game because of this message 🥺
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Hi, did anyone receive an update today? I opened my game and this came up. But in the app store there is no update for the game. I don't know if this is realiable... @KalindaKing help? I never updated the game like this, I only go to my app store to update

I got the same thing just now,  idk what I should do 🤔 @KalindaKing can you please tell us what we should do exactly?
    @KalindaKing any news about this update ? 
    We can't play the game 🥺
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We released a new mini update for Android to help players with crashing issues. Please get the update once you see it on Google Play!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We released a new mini update for Android to help players with crashing issues. Please get the update once you see it on Google Play!
    Thank you for informing us 💕
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey Kalinda, is it possible to find out if sys will be changed in the new year and if the weekly throwback boxes will be updated please? Thank you 💜
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    What are the odds they will change Sys next update?  I’m really freaking tired of being 15-20th place in silver 3. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I am almost certain they won’t change it. They are making so much money from ticket buyers, why would they stop it? I used to buy triple threat and fashion goals etc but haven’t recently as I’m so disillusioned with the game now but that’s small fry compared to the money people must be spending twice a week to get scores in the thousands so I doubt glu care that I’ve stopped. 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2020
    <3 Regarding the android update I - have been doing my hardest trying to get those android games to crash again after today’s update, and it’s just  not happening. no more crashing , Go and take the update. if you’re crashing and you’re an android , the Update should fix it.   Thanks Glu! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I am almost certain they won’t change it. They are making so much money from ticket buyers, why would they stop it? I used to buy triple threat and fashion goals etc but haven’t recently as I’m so disillusioned with the game now but that’s small fry compared to the money people must be spending twice a week to get scores in the thousands so I doubt glu care that I’ve stopped. 

That is exactly the same for me, plus i am thinking of cancelling my subscription, i have 10 more days to decide on that. But what is the point of having any nice items in the kloset if the game can be simply bought with more tickets🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I thought we couldn't play sys between 2 updates and that's why we don't get weekday sys on the week that we get a new update?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I thought we couldn't play sys between 2 updates and that's why we don't get weekday sys on the week that we get a new update?
    theres always excuses. but they dont gaf about something we dont like.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    brom617 said:
    IT'S ALL LIES
    Platform: iOS
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    brom617 said:
    the monthly (big) updates are different from the mini updates. in the big update they add all the new items, that’s why we can’t play sys because there will be no items to earn if it’s before the big update. but with the mini updates it shouldn’t matter because the items have already been added to the game.
    iOS player
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @asalaxo oh I understand now. Thanks for explaining that to me! 😀
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I also think big spending TBs are going to get sick of being grouped together every week and start quitting too eventually. This system just seems unsustainable. Because everyone seems to hate it, big spenders and free players alike
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I also think big spending TBs are going to get sick of being grouped together every week and start quitting too eventually. This system just seems unsustainable. Because everyone seems to hate it, big spenders and free players alike
    I agree. I think this new SYS system will make them A LOT of money in the first months, as the aggressive TBs will continue to go at it. But in the long term, I think this is a bad decision, as those TBs will get tired of wasting hundreds of dollars for nothing, and the loyal customers who would buy a TT or FG every once in a while will be long gone. RIP Glu
    Platform: iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Also its twice a week now so I don't believe they will keep up with it for long that stuff adds up and bam 😬 it will be as dead as the forum 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I have a hard time believing they’re making more money with the new system. People are quitting, people who used to make casual purchases are refusing because they’re fed up, and new TS items are so unattainable that a lot of people who would buy tickets occasionally aren’t. I feel like that has to add up. People stayed this update for Christmas boxes, a lot more people will likely quit in January.  I just don’t think the money made by TB wars is going to make up for that, especially long term. And maybe this is just me being naive and optimistic, but the outpouring of negative feedback has to be affecting sales somehow 
    Also to add to this, trying to be hopeful they’ll give us the old sys back, when the tb sys first started everyone used extra tickets to get box faster or to get a better box and then I noticed people got sick of it bc there was always a lot less ticket buyers in groups I was placed in, hopefully the same will happen