🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @ane05 thats some weird glitch in the kloset but if you switch locations it will be silver and it will be silver in the voting booth if you submit it for sys
    I communicate in memes
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @ane05 I've seen the dress being purple during nighttime outside of the bel air state, maybe it changes colors according to the time of day? tho it doesn't have the sun/moon icon 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Glad you transferred your game successfully @LovelyEmma! :)
    Well besides me losing my 25 tickets, all my Dyes and 97 Diamonds, everything went well!
    This is so unfair.... Why can't Glu help with this situation. The least they could do is add tickets and diamond on the basis of screenshots.... 

On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Glad you transferred your game successfully @LovelyEmma! :)
    Well besides me losing my 25 tickets, all my Dyes and 97 Diamonds, everything went well!
    This is so unfair.... Why can't Glu help with this situation. The least they could do is add tickets and diamond on the basis of screenshots.... 

Ive Contacted @KalindaKing so many times and nothing, ive also contacted Glu Support and nothing....
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Katerina said:
    @ane05 thats some weird glitch in the kloset but if you switch locations it will be silver and it will be silver in the voting booth if you submit it for sys

@ane05 @Katerina Pretty sure the dress has a night time effect that shows in clubs and during night time in kloset and some locations.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Just popping in with my daily rant about the diamond kollections. If you saved every single one we earn each week you would need to save for TWO AND A HALF YEARS just to open this months kollections. I am furious about this, given the current climate and people losing their jobs. It’s disgusting of glu. 

Watch them give us 3 as a Christmas gift and think they’re doing something 
    I don't even bother with the diamond kollections 😔 the fact we're getting so many is a joke when it's so difficult to earn diamonds in the game without paying real money. Kkh is becoming pay to play especially when it comes to diamonds. 
    Soooo @KalindaKing just sent me a PM saying that us players who play trough the Android Amulator on PC will have to start playing on an actual phone to keep playing KKH, since that Amulator is aparently being discontinued....
    Well i guess this is my goodbye from KKH and the KKH Comunity!
    I hope everyone has a nice life and a lovely KKH journey, i will miss some people on the forum... It was fun wille it lasted... Thank you all...
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @LovelyEmma I’m sorry! That really sucks! We’ll miss having you guys, that’s pretty upsetting for you guys. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @LovelyEmma I’m sorry! That really sucks! We’ll miss having you guys, that’s pretty upsetting for you guys. 
    It really is!
    In less than 1 week, we found out KKH Facebook would be discontinued, we were FORCED to move platforms and now KKH on BlueStacks will be discontinued aswell??
    Well, Glu is the one who will be losing loyal players sooo!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    It really is!
    In less than 1 week, we found out KKH Facebook would be discontinued, we were FORCED to move platforms and now KKH on BlueStacks will be discontinued aswell??
    Well, Glu is the one who will be losing loyal players sooo!
    Yeah that’s honestly such bull. Smh. That’s not fair at all. They never put much attention into Facebook, which wasn’t fair. You guys spent all that time on that game only for it to be discontinued. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @Katerina @daniekkh @sandraliis it’s silver now so maybe it is some sort of nighttime effect, but def weird because like one of you mentioned it doesn’t have the sun/moon icon!

I guess I’ll chalk it up to another Glu/game inconsistency 😂

thanks Dolls! 💖
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Don’t know where to post about this but I spent diamonds on the ONE couture Kollection that is at least mostly worth it and got the one diamond item I wanted the absolute most 😍😍😍 I’m over the moon!! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I'm so sorry you are being forced out of the game! I'm glad you got some items you wanted though.
    iOS
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    @LovelyEmma that's so awful to hear! You're usually the one to bright up the thread because of your positive attitude! 
    And why even android emulators? I didn't even know they could separate them from phone androids 🤔
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I wonder why they don't announce that sort of thing to everyone? Instead of PMing individuals, they should announce it on their platforms sooner than later that whoever is playing on an emulator will have their game discontinued soon.
    Platform: iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Probably because it's just scare tactics.
    iOS
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Did anyone else get a new option to complete surveys to earn kstars?
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @LovelyEmma, I’m sorry to hear what’s happening to you and other Facebook/Android Emulator players. I hope as you go forward you’ll find other online games or interests that brings you even more fulfillment. Wishing you all the best! 💕
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I know I’ve seen someone else point this out but I don’t know if there was ever a response. I can accept the Chad/Crystal storyline only going to “select” players, but the Simon/doll festive storyline is in the update splash screen so should be for everyone.I know by now I shouldn’t be surprised by shady behaviour but this is beyond ridiculous. I don’t want to hear the “select” players excuse for this one. If it’s advertised like this, it’s for everyone.

This is honestly so disappointing. Now that SYS is the way it currently is, new storylines are my only joy in this game and I didn't get a single one from this update. 

I have an app that tracks my phone usage, and it says I've reduced my time in KKH to 25% of last months usage. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • vallvall Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

The holiday heather doll!