Facebook Players - Transfer Your Game to iOS or Android Now!

Thank you for being so passionate about Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and for playing the Facebook version of the game since 2014. Unfortunately, we have made the difficult decision to close down the Facebook version on January 7, 2021 so we can devote even more effort to making your experience on the mobile platforms better.

If you play on iOS, Android or Amazon, your game will not be affected. You can keep your game connected to Facebook and continue playing with Facebook friends. Stay tuned for more news and exciting updates coming every month.

If you currently play on Facebook, please go to Options > Help and save your Hollywood ID, then transfer your game to an iOS or Android device any time before January 7, 2021. Follow these steps to transfer your game now and contact Glu Support if you need help: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-the-facebook-platform-to-ios-or-android&l=en
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m not a Facebook player but I wasn’t expecting something like this on forums today...
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE????
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

I will not play because I am unable to purchase a cell phone now. It's sad!
    Plataforma: Android

Soooo what u tryin to say that that the players who play on Facebook AKA the people who cant play moblie, now their only chance is mobile?? GREAT JUST GREAT!!!
    I just dont get how Amazon players will still play since Amazon is a website (from what i know)!!!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Soooo what u tryin to say that that the players who play on Facebook AKA the people who cant play moblie, now their only chance is mobile?? GREAT JUST GREAT!!!
    I just dont get how Amazon players will still play since Amazon is a website (from what i know)!!!
    I think amazon means like Kindle players
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hoping they send a notification to Facebook players through the game or something, as not everyone is on the forum

They already did that on the game's Facebook page
    Plataforma: Android

I think amazon means like Kindle players
    What is that??? I know what Kinder is (a chocolate brand) but what is a Kindle?? x.x
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Uuuuhm,chile.... Anyways.... No way i'm getting into Android warzone for the TS and an unstable saving progress... Goodbye to the game i guess
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

@KalindaKing are we getting the Christmas update or we will be outdated until we get it?
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

Soooo your closing KKH on Facebook "so we can devote even more effort to making your experience on the mobile platforms better."
    Well your just terminating KKH on Facebook because we are the black sheep of the KKH Comunity, the "poorest" Platform and cuz we are the MOST CHILLED TS Platforms!!
    THANKS I HATE IT!!
  • MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @LovelyEmma kindle is like an iPad but the Amazon version
    Glu LITERALLY made an update on game saying what kalinda said!!
    WOW!! JUST WOW!!!
    If u can make updates this fast, why did it keeps taking "forever" for us to get the normal updates???
    Are we still gonna get the december Update tough???
    Are we getting the update or not @KalindaKing and if i transfer to android,am i going to get compensated for all that i've missed? PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS

SashaCat said:
    To everyone here. There are apps on the PC called emulators that allow you to run android apps on PC. You can download the KKH android version on it and continue your game on your computer ❤️
    Is that safe and hmm legal??
  • MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    If you currently play on Facebook, ... then transfer your game to an iOS or Android
    So they can’t transfer to Amazon?
    WHEN I ASKED ANSWERS I DID NOT EXPECT THIS! Please tell me i'm going to get the gifts i missed because of YOU

• SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    SashaCat said:
    To everyone here. There are apps on the PC called emulators that allow you to run android apps on PC. You can download the KKH android version on it and continue your game on your computer ❤️
    Yup it is safe and legal ^^ download Bluestacks. It’s the best emulator. It comes with the Playstore so you can download kkh from there
    SashaCat said:
    SashaCat said:
    Yup it is safe and legal ^^ download Bluestacks. It’s the best emulator. It comes with the Playstore so you can download kkh from there
    That's the one i'll try today,fingers crossed it works!

I highly doubt FB will get this update because that's energy put into something they're scrapping 
    I'm sorry i'm already spamming this discussion,but i need more answers,and i'm quite sad as i was having a great day and now i'm glued to my phone to see if theres information and kalinda never answers me

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I feel so bad that the Facebook dolls are getting the game closed, the notice is so short as well that it’s like less than a month? hopefully they can find a way to join us on the other platforms-
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    As soon as you transfer your game, you can get the latest events, clothes and stories! 11.5 is the final version for the Facebook platform. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    As soon as you transfer your game, you can get the latest events, clothes and stories! 11.5 is the final version for the Facebook platform. 
    Doest that mean i'll get the gifts and prizes i couldn't win because i was outdated?

Well, maybe not the stories...
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Welp, bomb dropped...

If any of you dolls who don't have mobile devices capable need an in depth tutorial on how to keep playing on your computers, we're putting a tutorial and explanation in the Discord server

edit: Hey dolls, apparently some people are getting the wrong idea about the Discord server. We are not an Anti-GLU or a GLU-hate group, and we do not condone people in the Discord server treating the Forum as a censored and oppressive platform. We are simply different platforms about the same game.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9