⭐KK:H Weekend Event⭐1/29/21 ⭐5 Star Professional ⭐

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Everything is beautiful! 🌸 When I saw spoilers I really thought these items will be Fashion Goals or TS prizes so I'm pleasantly surprised! 
    Both of the hairs look like something we already have in the Kloset, but big props for making headpieces more accessible ☺️
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Romaki said:
    Great earnables 💕 can someone tell me what was the best way to complete the event? Which gigs? Currently I have lined up only 6 & 8 hour ones. 

Best way to grind for it is doing 3 hrs reality TV shows in Bel Air, it takes 18/19 energy to complete (depending on whether you get two 1 energy actions or not). You mingle with 4 guests a 5 energy (they all give you 1 energy back) and then need 2 more to complete it. It's super fast because each guest also gives some points.
    is this if you have the bonus star already? i find that i do the 4 guest actions & then still need to do an 8 action & a 2 action but i never have a bonus star to begin with
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    jm323 said:
    Romaki said:
    Great earnables 💕 can someone tell me what was the best way to complete the event? Which gigs? Currently I have lined up only 6 & 8 hour ones. 

Best way to grind for it is doing 3 hrs reality TV shows in Bel Air, it takes 18/19 energy to complete (depending on whether you get two 1 energy actions or not). You mingle with 4 guests a 5 energy (they all give you 1 energy back) and then need 2 more to complete it. It's super fast because each guest also gives some points.
    is this if you have the bonus star already? i find that i do the 4 guest actions & then still need to do an 8 action & a 2 action but i never have a bonus star to begin with
    Yes, you do need to have the bonus star for this math to work. The bonus stars are very helpful, so if you have extra kash stocking up on low-cost kloset items or furniture will really help you move those these events more quickly. 
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Romaki said:

@Romaki thank you so much! 💕 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I really love the snake hair clips. I really hope I get it in the first box 😭 i don’t want to chase after it lol 🥲
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Professional, Vip event, then Professional again 😒..
    I’m assuming they’re doing it that way for Valentine’s Day to line up with the love is in the air event for dates 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    jm323 said:
    Romaki said:

Before I had the bonus star I needed to do more actions too to finish the show. But don’t do the 8 one! Only use the 1 and 2 ones at the left and right side cause they give most stars and you’ll need less energy to finish. 
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I am so excited for the items for this event😍 I have been trying to find a headpiece/crown of some sort for so long!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2021
    I love the earnables, the outfit was my fav spoiler I’m so happy it’s earnable!! And the gb are pretty too 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    @mirthe thanks! just finished one and was able to do it with the 2 & 1 actions, managed to use 6 energies to finish instead of 10 after the guests!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Omg the GB items 🤩
    Thank you for giving us more hair accessories 🙇‍♀️
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    jm323 said:
    @mirthe thanks! just finished one and was able to do it with the 2 & 1 actions, managed to use 6 energies to finish instead of 10 after the guests!
    If you have the bonus star, you shouldn't have to do 6 after them. Did you do 4 guests? Main room, living room, dining room, and pool. You do those 4 and then a 2 energy and you're done. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    jm323 said:
    If you have the bonus star, you shouldn't have to do 6 after them. Did you do 4 guests? Main room, living room, dining room, and pool. You do those 4 and then a 2 energy and you're done. 
    I think she said she doesn’t have the bonus star😊
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    mirthe said:
    jm323 said:
    I think she said she doesn’t have the bonus star😊
    I totally missed that part.🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Thanks love 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    New diamond collection
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Booooooooooo

It didn't even have what I wanted. 😭
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    The new collection is pretty though, I love the bundles. Not going to gamble a currency that's so sparse though, maybe in a year when I got like 2-3 items I really wanted out of the VB.
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    got the dress.... not bad but i really wanted hair or love potion bundle.
    and i got hair in my free GB box. they are kinda meh, probably will chase the snake headband
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The only things I like from the diamond Kollection is the purse, the hairs and the eyes. Overall this Kollection doesn't inspire me
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I got the skirt in my free box 😍 it’s low rise so there’s a gap when pairing it with most tops but I love it 

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Is new collection worth spinning? 

I love the first bundle, the eyes and separate hair. I don't mind mini bundle and bag but really hate this mermaid dress and gloves. Don't care the earrings either so dislike 3 boxes, like 5?
    Agree: spin once
    Lol: save diamonds
    I don't think you should spin bu the hair in the first picture (2nd hair in the last row) looks really gorgeous on your doll😊
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    This was my free box, why am i getting more random stuff in the box more than the actual prizes that supposed to be in the box? I mean, 2 prizes for 8 slots? Really?... 😓😓
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    box from my main game:
    l actually like this hair! it’s simple but cute💖
    and then box from my second game:
    i’m upset there was only two gb items in this palette:(