Options

🗳️👗SYS 2/15/21 - It's a New York Fashion Week SYS!📸👗

191011121315Next

Comments

• Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair @dahliababy @LaLaLola I’m starting to think it’s part of their scheming or they just haven’t programmed the tiers properly. I was right above the level down line, so clearly that states those below the line will level down to the tier below... but when you’re above the cut off line, we still get levelled down? Like??? What’s even the point of the level down bar if it’s inaccurate?

I’ve had two answers from them for this happening to my game: 
    1st one said that only the Top 10 TS in Gold tier only stay at that level; the ones below get levelled down (is this because they haven’t extreme ticket purchased I wonder?!)

2nd one said that other dolls had tied in my group so that then brought my placement down... only thing is no one in the top 15th tied a place so this isn’t even a valid concept, an excuse perhaps

& we’re still without an answer and in a tier we shouldn’t be in. 

It’s genuinely unfathomable that they seem to be sabotaging their own game with these feeble responses. I can only hope it improves with EA
  • Options
    dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair Thank you doll, as I said I tried in-game support but they were very unhelpful, literally explained the tier system and how I should submit more tickets to bump up. In-game support is very draining I just accept defeat most of the time :’( And yes I was the last person above the level down bar in both cases.

@BellaKKH I completely agree with you, there is clearly an issue with the determination of tiers and answers are unsatisfying. It is really discouraging especially since the new SYS we have to plan ahead for the prizes we like & the tier we want to be in order to get them. I sometimes wonder why I still play this game, its just disappointment after disappointment at this point.
  • Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    wish I got the boots but I fell asleep before I could submit my last ticket 

The bag is cute tho