šŸ—³ļø KK:H 4/12/21 SYS Spring Showers ā˜‚ļøšŸ—³ļø

Comments

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited April 2021
    also ... i donā€™t know if this is true for others, but for me, the popular vote is the doll on the left like 90% of the time šŸ¤”
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    just going to pretend i didnā€™t spend all my diamonds trying to get the wine dye for this event & i didnā€™t even get it in any boxesšŸ„²
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    My scores have been horrible this SYS. They have mostly been in the mid-30s but they are JUST now starting to break 40, even with extra tickets. Regardless, Iā€™m still nowhere near getting most of the TS prizes which sucks considering this was one of the SYS with the prizes I loved the most.

My doll is dressed for a funeral because the chances of me getting decent scores anymore have died completely LOL
  • keepingUpWithMiakeepingUpWithMia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Highest outfit Iā€™ve gotten the whole eventĀ 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Was so excited my scores updated, šŸ„µ Ā then here comes 38 votes lol šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I need to remember I have this aura. I didn't even remember to use it for the next look after I got it.
    Platform: Android

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    A few more looks. Is one of these @MarianiPoizen ?
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Looks 5-8 āœØ

Is the last outfit in the kloset? I've searched it 3 times and can't find itĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Iā€™m noticing a pattern...

Weekend SYS, scoring very well - go up to Gold.
    Weekday SYS, scoring bad (can barely reach 40 votes for my looks) - go down to Silver III.

Am I the only one who has this? Itā€™s been happening for weeks now...Ā 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @MelissaK itā€™s from the green with envy kollection! i believe itā€™s an older one and i havenā€™t seen it in rotation in a whileĀ 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Does anybody know if the rain aura locks after one use or if you can use it repeatedly ?Ā 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Delume said:
    Does anybody know if the rain aura locks after one use or if you can use it repeatedly ?Ā 
    it doesnā€™t lock! iā€™ve been using it with every look since i got it ā˜ŗļø
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Delume said:
    All auras can be used repeatedly and will not lock.
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @MelissaK itā€™s from the green with envy kollection! i believe itā€™s an older one and i havenā€™t seen it in rotation in a whileĀ 

I've been praying for a year now and never had it ! Other collections combe back so often , it's justĀ  a mess