🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 4/16/21 - Let's Go on A Shopping Spree!🛍️

Comments

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited April 2021
    i thought the aries necklace would be the freebie for this week, and i wish it was tbh. the earrings were cute though but i got the necklace anyway!

i didn’t screenshot my first palate, but i got the necklace and a few basic gb kloset items. i opened one more box and i got the hair!! i literally squealed

im in love with it 😭 it’s so ethereal 

now to earn back 80 kstars before my kimiversary update 😂 this chase put me back at square one 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Got a new puppy, this hair, and the VIP dress 😍 I call that a shopping weekend success 

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    edited April 2021
    So lucky 🥺🍀💕✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I tried chasing the hair but I couldn't get it 😭💔

I'm in love with this dress 😍

Finally I finished the Kollection 😅😊

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited April 2021
    nvm
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Zverina said:
    Got the necklace in my free box and I'm happy with it 😊

I spun this collection once and I got the haircolor I've been wanting for ages 🥰

This week I also saved enough diamonds to afford this beautiful hairstyle, I'm obsessed 😍

do we all get different kollections at a time? 😭 i do not have Splendor&Grace this week
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Still trying to see if I want to chase the butterfly dress🤔but so far I’m in love
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The earrings are cute but they don’t match this current SYS or the next one, are they for the 80s themed event? 
  • a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

This seriously has to be a joke, I spent over 240 stars (I opened more outside of this screenshot) because I had a SERIOUS weak moment looking for the hair, and I seriously am so upset now. (I wish it didn’t genuinely upset me lol). It’s so ridiculous that they have daily free clothes in the boxes in general, but 4?? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you 💞 @Mariaakkh
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Does any know when Kimiversary is? I have 385 K-stars right now and I’m so tempted to spend all of it.🥲 Also if you have any suggestions for earning more k-stars feel free to share please. 🤗
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    has anyone mentioned yet that it's weird we got the dice earrings instead of the aries gift?
    iOS
    @KalindaKing can you explain why this week's quest awarded dice shaped earrings? It feels like the wrong prize and doesn't make sense with the themes
    iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    has anyone mentioned yet that it's weird we got the dice earrings instead of the aries gift?
    I find it weird that you have to purchase it instead of it being a free gift.
    AliBryant said:
    purchase what? I got the earrings free. Did I miss a call?
    iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    AliBryant said:
    purchase what? I got the earrings free. Did I miss a call?
    It’s available for purchase in the closet for 25 k-stars, i don’t think you missed a call it just appeared there for me.
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    opened a box to get the free box and i got the hair ! im happy i didnt have to chase it lol. 

that’s for amateurs
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Chased the GB hair 💕🦋

I forgot to screenshot the first round of opening gift boxes: free box was 50 energy, then the necklace, and then 40 K-Stars

Second round:

And then finally the third round:

I also decided to spin some Kollections in my rotation (still dreaming about the Baby Blues Kollection tho 🥺 Haven't seen it nor spun it since it was released 😭)

I really wanted the purple suit and butterfly eyes, but I spent enough kstars for the VIP Weekend Event so I'm done 😅🦋

She/Her
    Android
    @pristineperson oh ok, thanks!
    iOS
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

While I was chasing butterfly hair I got everything🤦🏻‍♀️😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The earrings were free with Simon's call after completingtthe mon-fri quest
    The necklace is available for 25stars in the featured section if the closet.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I think this is the luckiest I've ever been!
    I spun the Country Rose kollection, got the dress, and then in my box I got the hair!!! Ahhh I'm so happy! 🥳🥺😭

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited April 2021

Spun the new kollection because I NEEDED the guitar and got it, then got the GB hair in my freebie 😍 I tried chasing the dress but I couldn’t get it ☹️
    iOS platform
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My game doesn't open even though my connection is fine 😕❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @thesweetone Ok, I'm sure you rebooted, but if not close the app entirely, then restart your device. If you've done that and it still doesnt open,, and want to try a ticket to customer care, and have your ID number you can go here, and use the Conntact us button.

But usually these work out on their own after a few minutes.  What  platform is this?  I'll check my games.  good luck hope it opens by now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    This game actually depresses me and i am not ashamed to admit it. Been sad all day, thinking to take a break for my sanity. 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Seeing so many dolls with lucky chases so I went for it cuz I really wanted the hair! (Missed the last earnable butterfly hair). I let my sister pick all the boxes and she did not disappoint 😍 order: dress (free box), necklace, hair

edit: typo
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I want the gb dress so bad I’ve spent 70kstars altogether and managed it earn it all back from jobs but I’m trying to save for kimi this is hard 🙈 the dress is beautiful!
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    a1335 said:

This seriously has to be a joke, I spent over 240 stars (I opened more outside of this screenshot) because I had a SERIOUS weak moment looking for the hair, and I seriously am so upset now. (I wish it didn’t genuinely upset me lol). It’s so ridiculous that they have daily free clothes in the boxes in general, but 4?? 
    yea this is frustrating, i deleted the game once over something similar to this. i put real $$ into this game, things like this are disappointing