🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 4/16/21 - Let's Go on A Shopping Spree!🛍️

Comments

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    _amirah said:
    HOW do u these babies so fast oml.. they cost sm and u guys seem to have enough coin to get basically everything!!!! i am baffled
    They do! But I’ve been saving a lot of stars by watching the daily kstar videos, the offers pages during double kstar events, and playing my businesses! I hope that helps 🤩
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    i’m so happy with my picks 💕 wanted the shoes too but don’t think it’s worth the chase
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I changed my mind on what to spend on since I thought the 2 toned hair from the country rose kollection would be fun to use for the Gemini theme. I got lucky that I got the 80 Kstars first so I took an extra turn and got the hair. I just wish I could change the color for both sides. Can we get some 2 tone hair where the side we can't change is a lighter color? I didn't get the hair from the Korean street style theme so that's not an option. 
    Platform: Android

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Jilli I actually wanted the dress or the hair but got the shoes instead. 
    Platform: Android

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited April 2021

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    i had to chase the hair and i got the dress too 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    im crying all i wanted was the hair 😭
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Loving the new items 💕✨ 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I wanted the country rose bundle so bad, but I didn’t get it until the very last spin, so this happened. Oh well 🤷‍♀️
    The hair looks amazing on your doll!!! ☺️
    I couldn’t believe the luck everyone was having on this thread so I figured I should go try my own luck!! And omg, best chase EVER! I didn’t know what to spend on, so I opened a box. First was hair, then the dress, then the necklace. 😍 wasn’t going to go after the shoes but I had my free box to open, it was dyes, but then I was like nah I got this, then opened the shoes!! Woohoo! Then after that I got 25 stars back from an achievement!! So, 135 stars for everything. Yeehaw!!

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @haylee7 you should probably go buy a lottery ticket now 😉 
    @YoMomma seriously, when I win I’m redistributing my wealth back to some forum gals 😆☺️
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    e_corvo said:

Since when this neclace is in featured items?... am i missing something?
    i think kalinda said something about items that may help with sys are put in the featured section of the closet! so each sys there should be different items depending on the theme (:
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I love this weekends items so muchhhhh ugh
    Also got an amazing chase, wanted the dress but Im not gonna use it that much

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @eviewashere
    oh i see. i just thought that this feature will be up in  the next update. thanks for clarifying 😆
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @e_corvo no problem! 😊
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Aww thank you so much 💕, Your doll is so gorgeous!
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    got extremely lucky this time around 🦋

opened a box and got the hair, got dye in my free box but opened two more and got the necklace then dress

won’t be chasing the shoes as I have so many other pairs that work with this dress and I don’t care for the earnables so I am done spending this weekend 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Forgot to screenshot my GB picks, but I chose the 40 k-stars then got the hair, which is what I wanted most! It also got me the earnable shoes, which I hadn’t expected—I’d only been looking to get the GB this weekend since I’m trying to save up after splurging on kollections a couple weeks back 😅 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Got the necklace in my free box and I'm happy with it 😊

I spun this collection once and I got the haircolor I've been wanting for ages 🥰

This week I also saved enough diamonds to afford this beautiful hairstyle, I'm obsessed 😍

• heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    I wanted the country rose bundle so bad, but I didn’t get it until the very last spin, so this happened. Oh well 🤷‍♀️
    The hair looks amazing on your doll!!! ☺️
    Thank you doll ❤️❤️❤️ I must say I was not a big fan of the hair when the spoilers came out, but then seeing it on my doll I fell in love 🥰
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS! I WAS SOOO LUCKY ! I bought a box and got the GB hair and then I got the dress in my freebie! I’m so happy !
    those are literally the only two items i want 😩
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    First box I got energy and in my free box I got the hair! I am so happy!