Options

👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• Options
    prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Awesome Blossoms currently has 7 spots available if you want to join Squad # 099787 all we ask is to be active and send kudos!
    I just removed a few inactive members and we now have 6 spots available. All we ask is to please be active and give Kudos. DM if interested Squad # 099787

• Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited May 2023
    I have some squad  3 openings. Anyone is welcome to join. All I ask is that you log in daily . Giving kudos is a plus too. 
    Squad #268719 💕
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    JewrisaoaiJewrisaoai Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited May 2023

Hi everyone! 🤍 Three spots available, please join us! We’re just looking for others as obsessed with the game as us. UPDATE: Spots filled ♡

No specific requirements other than being active daily, knowing how to dress, and sending kudos 😋 No level and no spending is required, although some of us do buy packs regularly so feel free to spend with us. A forum is also currently being made! No need to message to join, just join in! 🫶🏼 #052624
  • Options
    haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    We have some openings for our squad. Looking for daily players and players who gives out kudos. Feel free to join 💕 

We have one more opening 🩵
  • Options
    kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    kueenV said:
    Had to remove a few inactive players, so we have some openings for active players! Feel free to join if you’re an active, daily player🥰✨💖
    We’re still looking for daily players to join our squad #161476 ✨💖
  • Options
    DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    kueenV said:
    kueenV said:
    Had to remove a few inactive players, so we have some openings for active players! Feel free to join if you’re an active, daily player🥰✨💖
    We’re still looking for daily players to join our squad #161476 ✨💖
    I just joined :)
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

Hi everyone! 🤍 Three spots available, please join us! We’re just looking for others as obsessed with the game as us. UPDATE: Spots filled ♡

No specific requirements other than being active daily, knowing how to dress, and sending kudos 😋 No level and no spending is required, although some of us do buy packs regularly so feel free to spend with us. A forum is also currently being made! No need to message to join, just join in! 🫶🏼 #052624
    there is still room 😢

• Options
    edited May 2023
    I have some squad  3 openings. Anyone is welcome to join. All I ask is that you log in daily . Giving kudos is a plus too. 
    Squad #268719 💕
    I still have 3 openings (as of May 28th 2023). Anyone is welcome to join 
    #268719 💜
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    We have one open spot in our squad. Join us! 

• Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited June 2023
    UKD still need 1 Doll to join our Squad. Details below. 💋 173558 please DM me to join. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023

• Options
    PreciliaPrecilia Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

3 spots open !
  • Options
    mimstmimst Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hiyaaaa my lovely squad [SPARKLY QUEENS] has quite a few spaces available please join and give a couple of days for the spots to fill up squad #854983
  • Options
    edited July 2023

• Options
    its_cherits_cher Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    its_cher said:

Looking for some active players to join my squad #922416🫶🏼

• Gift Boxes & Kudos: the goal is to give & receive as many kudos as possible and get daily gift boxes
    • The Squad: your game level, gender, etc. doesn’t matter to us. anyone looking for a squad is welcome here!!✨
    • Staying Active: inactivity for 5-7 days may result in removal in order to make sure daily gift boxes and kudos boxes are achieved
    we have a few more spots open for our squad. everyone is welcomed🫶🏼
  • Options
    Hi everyone! We had to remove an inactive player - would love for a new, active player to join our squad🤩💕✨👑🩷
  • Options
    Sisi_no_nameSisi_no_name Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2023

My squad A Litte Bit of Sparkle #691440  needs more members to be at capacity after deleting my last squad by accident.Join in game. We love inclusively🌎

The only request is daily log ins and give kudos! It would be awesome if you like to shop 🤑 and update your lookbook🛍️

After all - we do love some sparkle💎

• Options
    edited July 2023
    I have a opening in my squad #268719
    My husband has a new created squad (due to starting the game over on his android) 
    Join his squad (He is a female doll)
    2 spots remaining in my husbands squad.
    Thank you 💜
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    KhumiieMKhumiieM Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hello Beautiful people!!! We have a couple of spots at the DONUTS Squad!!! Active players are welcome to join.

#theaimistohavefun #donuts
    Fabulous energy only!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! We had to remove a few inactive players - would love for new, active players to join our squad🤩💕✨👑🩷
  • Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi dolls we need new players would join our squad we need a daily active players who play on a daily basis and always available on the fourm as well if anyone is interested please DM me. 
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Hey looking for people from my squad. It's called Libra squad. Would love to be able to speak with some of the members of the squad.
  • Options
    I'm so happy that some of my squad members  stuck together since day one of when SQUADS were created! I would  love to speak with my squad members. P.S. Alexandria I begged "the team" at Glu/EA to give you your leadership back and im so happy they did!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I'm Jaime by the way incase any of my Squad members recognize me! Please reach out 🙏
  • Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited July 2023
    Hi dolls we need new players would join our squad we need a daily active players who play on a daily basis and always available on the fourm as well if anyone is interested please DM me. 
    Hi dolls we still need one new member in our squad anyone interested please DM me.

Edit :we found our new players.. Good luck for all 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Anyone is welcome to join my squad. I currently have 4 openings all that I ask is that you log in daily (give kudos when you can). 
    💜 
    Edit-1 current opening . 
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    Em2704Em2704 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey!! I just created a squad if you would like to join. ID is 795898!! 
  • Options
    cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

hey babes❤️‍🔥
    i removed some inactive players and now our squad has 5 open spots that we’d love to fill with some cuties that are active🫶🏼

we also have a squad thread in the forum but you don’t have to be active on here! 

name: house of kudos
    squad#: 936920 
  • Options
    abieyuwaabieyuwa Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello, 

My name is Abieyuwa and I’m from Toronto, Canada. I started my second comeback today! I’ve been playing kkh on and off since the beginning but I’m more active this year. 

I am looking for an active squad that sends kudos. 

Please message me if you have space. 

Add me as a friend! 💕
    Username: Abieyuwax0
  • Options
    edited August 2023