Options

๐Ÿ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• Options
    dearcupiddearcupid Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จย ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’•,ย ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ย ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซย ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐žย ๐›๐š๐๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌย ๐ญ๐จย ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅย ๐ฎ๐ฉย ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซย ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ย ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐!ย ๐“๐ก๐žย ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญย ๐จ๐ง๐žย ๐ข๐ฌย ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒย ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅย ๐ฌ๐จย ๐ง๐จ๐ฐย ๐ฐ๐žโ€™๐ซ๐žย ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซย ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐žย ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅย ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐žย ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌย ๐ญ๐จย ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅย ๐ญ๐ก๐žย ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌย ๐ข๐งย ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซย ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ย ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ!ย ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐žย ๐ค๐ฎ๐๐จ๐ฌย ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ,ย ๐›๐žย ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž,ย ๐š๐ง๐ย ๐›๐žย ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒย ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿปย #๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘

๐–๐žย ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จย ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐žย ๐šย ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐žย ๐Š๐Š๐‡ย ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐!ย https://discord.gg/5qKZQaww

• Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited August 2023
    Hi, I have started playing again after a hiatus of 2 years ๐Ÿ˜‚ I play daily and have a couple of purchasable (with diamonds) items to put in my lookbooks. I also give kudos regularly. I am looking for an active squad, PM me if you have a spot for me ๐Ÿซถ
    Edit: Found an awesome squad ๐Ÿ’•
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    My husband recently started playing kkh and is looking for squad members who are daily players.(He is a female doll on android) He has 6 openings . Anyone can join . #450179
    Thank you .๐Ÿ˜Š
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.ย 
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited August 2023
    EDIT: Please disregard my comment, I have found a squad! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Hi friends!
    Iโ€™m looking to move to a new squad. I play every single day (stuck at home with a chronic illness, will not be able to work anytime in the foreseeable future, so Iโ€™m playing a LOT lol) and often purchase K-stars and diamonds. I give kudos as soon as I have them available to give. I purchase from squad membersโ€™ closets quite often (been trying to collect a lot of newer clothes after not playing the game for several years - so much cute stuff I missed out on!) and also have plenty of purchasables in my lookbook, which I change up often!

My current squad has 12 members but 3-4 of them are inactive, so we arenโ€™t able to get the final daily login reward. So ideally Iโ€™m looking for any squad that has enough active members to hit all three daily logins goals!

Please feel free to PM me if your squad is active and looking for/accepting new members. I can promise that Iโ€™ll make a great addition! ๐Ÿ’•
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Victorian Hey, just wanted to give you a headโ€™s up! In your post you asked to be PMed about active squads, but it looks like your profile is set on Private, Iโ€™m not sure people will be able to message you without being able to access your profile. Just wanted to give you a headโ€™s up in case you didnโ€™t know ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    cleopatraacleopatraa Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

hey babesโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
    i removed some inactive players and now our squad has 5 open spots that weโ€™d love to fill with some cuties that are active๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

we also have a squad thread in the forum but you donโ€™t have to be active on here!ย 

name: house of kudos
    squad#: 936920ย 
    WE HAVE 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE AGAIN ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Options
    @cassi oh tysm for warning me but as far as I know you don't need to open up your profile to receive messages, when somebody wants to message you they need to go to the upper right, click messages and click send one. But thanks anyway for your concern โค๏ธ
  • Options
    elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    My husband recently started playing kkh and is looking for squad members who are daily players.(He is a female doll on android) He has 6 openings . Anyone can join . #450179
    Thank you .๐Ÿ˜Š
    I just joined your husbandโ€™s squad, started playing again after a 9 month hiatus. Let me tell you that Iโ€™ve always looked up to your looks on SYS! Glad to be part of your husbandโ€™s squad! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
  • Options
    elle_baby said:
    Thank you .๐Ÿ˜Š
    I just joined your husbandโ€™s squad, started playing again after a 9 month hiatus. Let me tell you that Iโ€™ve always looked up to your looks on SYS! Glad to be part of your husbandโ€™s squad! ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
    Aww you are awesome. Iโ€™m sorry he isnโ€™t on the forum. Thank you for joining ๐Ÿ’œ
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    My husband has 4 openings left all he wants is daily players to log in #450179 (Is a female doll)ย 
    Thank youโค
    Please log in daily. He had to start over as far as clothing and looked forward to daily log in boxes.

Edit-
    All positions filled thank you for joining my husbandโ€™s squad.ย 
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    I have been an active player since 2019. I was inactive for about a year due to my personal life situations but I'm back. I've missed this game so much, I have a lot of things to catch up in the game. I am an active daily player and looking for a squad๐Ÿ’“
    Daily player since September 2019ย ย ๐Ÿ’–
    | IOS | lvl 53 |ย  1+++ |โœจ
    26 years old from Turkey ๐Ÿ’•

• Options
    edited September 2023
    I have 3 squad member openings . (Try to log in daily please)ย 
    #268179 ๐Ÿ’œ Thank you.ย 
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    We have some spots available feel free to pm me ๐Ÿฉตย 

• Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

One spot is still left for daily players. Half the squad has been together since may 2021. We have a thread on the forum for diamond item requests. Please send kudos as you can, we look forward to the boxes lol
    if youโ€™re interested, shoot me a DM with your dolls name so I can approve you and add you to our thread!
  • Options
    boniceebonicee Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hii dolls!๐Ÿฉถ our squad is looking for a active member. Please join our squad if you are a daily player and you give kudo's regularlyโœจ๏ธour squad name and number is fierce women #612299 โšก๏ธ
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2023

now full!

iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hi! I am looking for a new squad ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    paigeypaigey Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi all! Iโ€™m looking for a new squad! Iโ€™m active every day โ˜บ๏ธ
  • Options
    I have some squad openings. Iโ€™m looking for players that can at least log in daily. Thank you. Anyone can join ๐Ÿ’œย 
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2023

We have a couple of openings in The Diamond Dolls Club.ย ย 

We're regrouping, lost members when the white screen issue shut down so many games.
    We ask that you log in/play everyday, and give kudos regularly.
    ย  ย If you are interested in joining us, please send me a DM!
    ย Looking forward to hearing from our next Diamond Dolls! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CeresStarUpCeresStarUp Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Consider this a new squad. Managed to find it when I try searching my doll's name.
    Snatched it right up! Yes I saved 10 K-stars from having to create my own.

Looking for active players to join, and that is the only requirement.
    I don't like to micro-manage, hence players who are inactive for 2 weeks are auto-removed.
    The squad will stay open, feel free to rejoin once you're back in the game.

Squad #: 562355

• Options
    VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited October 2023

Please join
    Squad #: 750544
  • Options
    ItzMaxinehun1111ItzMaxinehun1111 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Heyy Dolls if anyone looking for a squad to join feel free to join mine ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    We have room for one more daily player! ย Weโ€™ve been going for about 2 years now. 9 of us are OG squad members. We have a thread on the forum for diamond requests, so please DM me and Iโ€™ll add you to the squad and thread.ย 
  • Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited October 2023
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad we need a daily player who log in daily for sure and we can count on also be available on the fourm as well. We are very active squad if anyone interested please DM.

Edit :we found our new player good luck for allย 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    My husband has 5 openings. He is looking for daily players. Is a female doll and a fairly new player. Please Join.Thank you. ๐Ÿ’™
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • Options
    VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    paigey said:
    Hi all! Iโ€™m looking for a new squad! Iโ€™m active every day โ˜บ๏ธ

• Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    edited November 2023
    Hey dolls we need one new member in our squad how log in daily for sure and also available on the fourm if anyone interested please DM me. We are very active squad.

Edit :we found our new player good luck for allย 
  • Options
    techsabbytechsabby Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello! I am looking for an active squad. I play everyday and am very active. I plan to spend this Black Friday sale as well!! <3
  • Options

The game assigned me to be the New leader of this squad so here we are, I did a spring cleaning and we have 6 spots open now