👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 
    @maggiey I bought the pack in anticipation of Christmas boxes. I am going to get that green dress this year. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @maggiemay I’m hoping to get the green dress too 😍
    Might have to buy a pack as well depending on how much I end up spending in the next few days 
    And thank you @Aniya_ for your purchase! 💕💕💕

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving ladies! Hope you all are happy, safe, healthy & surrounded by good food and loved ones!❤️
    Would we like share what items we buy this weekend after we're done shopping like we did for Kimmiversary? 😊
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving dolls! So happy and grateful for being a part of this wonderful squad! 💕😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Has anyone of you done the olay offer? 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Happy holidays season, lovelies! One of the good things to come from this game over this past year has been the Squads feature because I have been able to connect & become friends w/ such wonderful human beings 💜 For those of you that celebrate today, I hope you stay safe and warm w/ full bellies. 😊

And yes! I would love to see what everyone gets this weekend too! 🤩

Thank you all for the purchases, benefits, and just logging on every day 💜
    She/Her
    Android
    Vidhi said:
    I haven’t, sorry 
    We don’t get offers like that where I’m from in Canada which sucks because it seems like such a good deal 😔 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    I only get offers of surveys and new games 😕
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @Vidhi I have done an Olay offer in the past. It was very easy to complete the transaction and I got the Kstars within 15 minutes of completing my order.
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    I need help..

I did an Athena’s club offer (razors) for 900 k stars but when after I ordered them on the website it told me that something was wrong and that I needed to order it again but I got an email seconds later confirming my order.

I waited a few to see if I would receive my k stars but it never came and it’s been 4 hours. I submitted a request to tapjoy but they are saying that I did not submit relevant evidence and they closed my ticket.
    Do any of you know what I should do next?
    @Aniya_ I think you should  keep submitting tickets with them until someone helps you. It sucks having to do that but someone eventually will be willing to look into it 

I assume you’re submitting a screenshot of the email you received confirming your order? Keep submitting that as proof and add any screenshots you can provide as Athena’s Club is processing and shipping out your order 
    Thank you so much dolls <3
    But it is so unfair that not everyone gets the same offers.  :(
    @Aniya_ also, sorry just a little add on
    If support is still unwilling to help then maybe you could reach out to Athena's Club and they can confirm your order (could even ask specifically and get confirmation from them that you completed the steps of the offer) then that is further proof that you completed the offer to submit to support.

I hope it all works out!  
    @maggiey thank you!! I’ll try that now💘
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I wish I'd read this before doing the same Athena offer, I'm having the exact same problem AND they double charged my credit card! Really annoyed rn
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Does anyone have this dress?
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    I wish I'd read this before doing the same Athena offer, I'm having the exact same problem AND they double charged my credit card! Really annoyed rn
    This is so frustrating!! I emailed them so I hope they reply back… it’s been a few hours 
    Aniya_ said:
    This is so frustrating!! I emailed them so I hope they reply back… it’s been a few hours 
    Same!! And it's shady that there's literally no way to cancel the order from their site (probably to keep people from just ordering to get the game prize but still). I know it's only like $7 but I'll legit do a chargeback just for the principle of it
    Ikr so shady!! This is stopping me from buying all of the items I planned on getting
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    here is everything i’ve bought so far :)

Everything I’ve bought/won so far!! You best believe I CHASED that bow, it was more stars than I wanna say 😅
    I don’t know how to make a collage so I just took pictures.
    ‘First pic: hair, coat, shoes, bag
    Second pic: Hair, perfect red lips, scarf, coat
    Third pic: Hair, dress, award (my only luxe goal from Maria) and Dirk got new clothes
    Fourth Pic: GB dress, eyes and lips after I saw my sister’s doll with them.

About 2000 stars later, I think here is everything I bought 😅 
    Luckily I still have a good amount of stars saved for Christmas

Ahh I just realized I only have about 90 stars left for the christmas boxes! I did hear back from Tapjoy so hopefully I get the 690 that I should in a few days, I love the holiday items
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I may have bought a few more things since making these last night… oops!😬🙈

I also included a few items I got from kollections and the gb. Finally snagged the Beautiful Eden bundle & eyes! My doll is serving atm💁🏼‍♀️

I hope all you lovely ladies are enjoying your weekend as well as the sale! 🛍 💕 

edited November 2021
    Around 2200 kstars and 30 diamonds later

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    The most unsuccessful chase of my life, but happy I got the bow on Friday 🙃:

I kindly request that everyone that got the GB eyes, dress, and hair please put them in your LookBooks six months from now 🥺🥲

And here is what I have gotten from the sale so far:

Not sure if I am going to get more items... I just wanted to spend enough to get all of the VIP earnables 🥸👍🏽

I hope everyone has a great rest of the day & holiday weekend 💜
    She/Her
    Android

Everything I’ve bought/won so far!! You best believe I CHASED that bow, it was more stars than I wanna say 😅
    I got my stars from the Athena offer!! I got this hair and these dresses, I think I’m done now—gotta save for Christmas boxes!!