Options

"👑💄👑🇦 A squad 🇦" Stay Active 👑💄👑

Comments

• Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @kareni_G as i told you after reading all the feedback what to do?? 
  • Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    if it is dangerous for the security of our phone, we leave it exposed to malware, viruses or malicious software
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    But It would be at the discretion of each person, personally I plan to use it while they give it a solution, deactivate it, upload looks and then activate it, of course when deactivating it be careful ⚠️ not to enter pages or use apps that are not completely safe, what do you think
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I could give it a try to see how things will be  but i just read there is players try it and still no thing fixed. 
  • Options
    I already tried it when deactivating it I was able to enter the game I uploaded my two looks, say kudos and activate quickly, of course when deactivating I closed all my applications and I only had the game app open
  • Options
    I share I sent an email and this was his response
  • Options
    I agree, if several people raise a complaint we will be heard, a friend of mine bought something in her plants vs zombies game which belongs to the same company that bought glu which is electronic arts and what she bought was not in her game, she raised a complaint ala BBB and they solved everything, so I think you should raise a complaint to clarify everything, EA does not favor that people complain about them and so we are heard or give us a solution.

• Options
    PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Is the issue only for androids? To be fair the game has bene neglected for a while now, it seems there nothing new anymore unfortunately..
  • Options
    Yes.. It's for android phones only unfortunately.. Hope soon will end
  • Options
    @kareni_G as i told you i told all the dolls who message me to send to this email may be we get a response 
  • Options
    spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Hi I'm not able to login because I'm also having the white screen. :disappointed:
  • Options
    @spoiled_brat hi almost all of us have the same problem hope it will be solved soon 
  • Options
    @kareni_G as i told you i told all the dolls who message me to send to this email may be we get a response 
    I hope you give us an answer, because it let me play without deactivating anything but this box appeared and the truth was suspicious I left the game when I wanted to re-enter the game the screen appeared again blank.

• Options
    @kareni_G until now no response yet hope anyone of us get a response soon to explain this. 
  • Options
    PaulaAbelaPaulaAbela Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Has anyone managed to get into the game?
  • Options
    @PaulaAbela hey for me still no i can't get into my game and i have 4 dolls from our squad tell me the same all white screen.. Hope this end soon 
  • Options
    I have only been able to enter with the temporary solution they gave, I upload my looks quickly, give kudos and reactivate my services.
  • Options
    It looks like there is going to be a solution 💖.

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Hi @kareni_G i saw it yesterday finally we got an update.. I hope we get this solution really soon we all missed the game 🤞
  • Options
    Hi dolls hope you all are fine... Finally we can play the game for members who can't access their game me included welcome back
    @xAlessandra hope you are ok would you pass back the leadership thanks
  • Options
    @Lamii how are you?? Sorry that you have to leave the squad due to what happened we are on now hope everything be normal from now hope get in touch
  • Options
    xAlessandraxAlessandra Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hi dolls hope you all are fine... Finally we can play the game for members who can't access their game me included welcome back
    @xAlessandra hope you are ok would you pass back the leadership thanks
    I didn’t realize I had it. Will do now!🤍
  • Options
    Thank you @xAlessandra you have it after @Evie_Khh
  • Options
    Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Ashley_veer hi I am in nice to be back finally 
  • Options
    @PaulaAbela @jodiee @EllyBurns @JenniferKKHollywood @sophiepra @Vivikkh the update already arrived hope you all get in soon 
  • Options
    @kareni_G hope you are ok there's update available now no more disable i hope 
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Let me see if I can join. With the white screen issue I've got kicked out of my previous squad 😭
  • Options
    I have applied. Hope to join the squad soon❤️
  • Options
    @ItsDonRose hi  sorry that happen to you. we have a spot free one of our members left due to the white screen issue if she won't get back to me with response we love you to join us.if that's ok with you Hope you understand 
  • Options
    That's ok. I hope I can finally get the squad issue off my plate soon. It's good to be back in the game and thanks for the feedback @Ashley_veer