Options

"๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‡ฆ A squad ๐Ÿ‡ฆ" Stay Active ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘‘

Comments

• Options
    kareni_Gkareni_G Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @kareni_G hope you are ok there's update available now no more disable i hopeย 
    Thanks I am already updating hope it works ๐Ÿ’•โœจ.
  • Options
    Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @kareni_G all the bestย 
  • Options
    @spoiled_brat hi hope you are there's update available now hope you join us back soon
  • Options
    @celestrial33 hi hope you are ok.. We are back to action hope you remain daily active as alwaysย 
  • Options
    kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    hey can i please join the squad? iโ€™m a daily player recently had to exit my old squad because they were severely inactive
  • Options
    @kkhapryl hi we have one spot free but iam waiting response from the player who left the squad if not i will connect with you if that's OK with you.. Hope you understandย 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I hope the not active members didn't stop playing the game just didn't realise the update yet.. So i will give them untill tomorrow ito start removing anyone.. I guess 2 days enough to notice you have an update (since the update come out) .. Iam sorry dolls but we have a lot catch up to do hope you understand.ย 
    As for the players who didn't get effected by all this if you weren't active daily bc we weren't all active squad. We will back to our normal activity so hope you do it too to avoid removing. Thanksย 
  • Options
    Sorry for everyone who got removed after this gap the squad needs re-structure with daily active players.. Every member we had make it clear that we can connect via fourm but i can't reach to a bench of them so i had to remove some non active players. As for who is in the squad please continue your daily routine hopefully soon we will be full again. Thanks.ย 
  • Options
    spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    @spoiled_brat hi hope you are there's update available now hope you join us back soon
    Hi i got the update today and when i came back , i found that you have kicked me from the squad???????
  • Options
    @spoiled_brat hi i responded your DM i hope i explained everything clearly. Anyway as i told you you are welcome to join back if you want. your spot is yours i did it today when we were 14 player and alot of us not active. Even after the update come outย 
  • Options
    Hey dolls @spoiled_brat will join back after her count down ends.ย 
  • Options
    Again for all the dolls who got removed sorry again it's not personal it just you still not active and i can't communicate with you that's all.ย 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @PaulaAbela Hey hope you are ok...hope to hear from you soon
    @jodiee hi hope you are ok... Hope to hear from you soon... We just getting started and already you are not active and not available on the fourmย 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @ItsDonRose @kkhdarl if you still didn't join any squad please DM me.ย 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Rose and Amilia.. Players who send in game requests please DM first to get to establish some ground rules before you join our squad i hope you can see this..ย 
  • Options
    Hi @Twink welcome to our squad hope you be active always.. Good luck to you.ย 
  • Options
    TwinkTwink Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @Ashley_veer, thanks!ย 
  • Options
    Dolls who send in game requests please if you can see this send DM first.ย 
    Mira..... Sandy.... KKdoll.. Hope to get connected via fourm first.ย 
  • Options
    Hi @Rosealyn hi welcome to our squad.. Wishing you the best and to be always active member in our squad.ย 
  • Options
    RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @Ashley_veer Thanks!!ย  <3
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi. I broke my phone in the middle of the white screen thing and had to get a new one. I haven't been able to log into the game yet on the new phone and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my old progress back. I'm not sure if I'm still in the squad or not, but I totally understand if I was removed.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Hi @EllyBurns so sorry to hear that. As if the white screen isn't bad enough. Anyway I hope you can recover your game and progress soon. Sorry you have been removed but i hope i hear from you soon and you can take back your spot. I hope everything works out sooner for you.ย 
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi @EllyBurns so sorry to hear that. As if the white screen isn't bad enough. Anyway I hope you can recover your game and progress soon. Sorry you have been removed but i hope i hear from you soon and you can take back your spot. I hope everything works out sooner for you.ย 
    Thank you, if I can't get my old game back I think I'm going to abandon the game because its just not fun to lose 2 years of progress๐Ÿ™ƒ
    I wish you all the best if we don't cross paths againโ˜บ๏ธ
  • Options
    @EllyBurns you didn't screen shot your old ID code to send it to eggsandbananas. Or if it loads a few months loss progress you can start from that. Hope to hear from you good news soon.ย 
  • Options
    Maya...... Nolen hi if you can see this please DM first to join our squadย 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Kris....... Maty hi if you can see this please try to connect with me first via DM to be able to join the squad....ย 
  • Options
    Summer Murphy hi if you available on the fourm please DM first to get in touch first.ย 
  • Options
    ItsDonRoseItsDonRose Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hi @Ashley_veer. My old squad accepted me back. Thank you thoโค๏ธ
  • Options
    @ItsDonRos hi that's great. Good luck always.ย 
  • Options
    @xAlessandra hey please steady daily in logging.ย