✨👻ghoul gang👻✨ Looking For Members 👀 [11/15]

1356

Comments

  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hi dolls! Really loving how active our squad is 🥰

    I’ve got a lot of bad palettes lately but the other day i got this set and I’m obsessed! 



  • chloemichellechloemichelle Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hey guys! Does anyone know if this dress is available for diamonds, and if so does someone mind adding it to their lookbook so I can buy it? 😊 some of the other items from this event are available and I really want this dress if it is haha! Thanks :)
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
     @chloemichelle I’m not sure if it’s available for diamonds yet but I added it to my lookbook in case it is xx
  • chloemichellechloemichelle Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
     @chloemichelle I’m not sure if it’s available for diamonds yet but I added it to my lookbook in case it is xx
    It actually was available and I just purchased it from your lookbook!! Thank you :)
  • BecxoxoBecxoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Does anyone know what the max number of fans is?
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey everyone! Hope y’all are doing well. The past few days I’ve noticed only 11 people have been logging in daily the past few days. I’ve noticed tinnavalen, Lola, Isabella, and Katrine have updated lookbooks so i know you three have been logging in. When i made this squad i wanted a group that logged in regularly so we could all enjoy the rewards. I know life happens but if there’s people who can’t commit to logging in daily id like to be able to open the squad up to people who can! Can you let me know if you have been logging in? Thanks dolls 🥰 i don’t mean to come off rude or anything i just want us all to be able to get the daily gift boxes!
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Hi! I've been logging in every day and I noticed that too!

  • BecxoxoBecxoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi! Me and Tyler have been logging in everyday as well. Thank you for saying something because it Kinda sucks when not everyone logs in! 😊
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Thank you all for logging in daily! Looks like me saying something helped cause we hit the mark for the gift box 🥰 

    ALSO I’m not sure who it was, someone had a pair of earrings in their lookbook that looked like crescent moons with a star in the middle i was saving diamonds for but i think their lookbooks were updated cause i can’t find them anymore! 😩 i wish i had a photo for reference but i know one of you has them!! If anyone has them let me know!
  • chloemichellechloemichelle Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I log in everyday! You’re actually able to see the last time people have played with the new update if you go to their player profile :) that way you could see which players haven’t logged in in a few days! 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I log in everyday! You’re actually able to see the last time people have played with the new update if you go to their player profile :) that way you could see which players haven’t logged in in a few days! 
    I didn’t know that, thanks!! Yeah i see one of our members hasn’t played in 2 weeks 🥴
  • BecxoxoBecxoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Thank you all for logging in daily! Looks like me saying something helped cause we hit the mark for the gift box 🥰 

    ALSO I’m not sure who it was, someone had a pair of earrings in their lookbook that looked like crescent moons with a star in the middle i was saving diamonds for but i think their lookbooks were updated cause i can’t find them anymore! 😩 i wish i had a photo for reference but i know one of you has them!! If anyone has them let me know!
    Are these them? I have no idea if you can buy them for diamonds or where I got them but I added them to my lookbook just in case. 😊
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Becxoxo said:
    rellbelle said:
    Thank you all for logging in daily! Looks like me saying something helped cause we hit the mark for the gift box 🥰 

    ALSO I’m not sure who it was, someone had a pair of earrings in their lookbook that looked like crescent moons with a star in the middle i was saving diamonds for but i think their lookbooks were updated cause i can’t find them anymore! 😩 i wish i had a photo for reference but i know one of you has them!! If anyone has them let me know!
    Are these them? I have no idea if you can buy them for diamonds or where I got them but I added them to my lookbook just in case. 😊
    Becxoxo said:
    rellbelle said:
    Thank you all for logging in daily! Looks like me saying something helped cause we hit the mark for the gift box 🥰 

    ALSO I’m not sure who it was, someone had a pair of earrings in their lookbook that looked like crescent moons with a star in the middle i was saving diamonds for but i think their lookbooks were updated cause i can’t find them anymore! 😩 i wish i had a photo for reference but i know one of you has them!! If anyone has them let me know!
    Are these them? I have no idea if you can buy them for diamonds or where I got them but I added them to my lookbook just in case. 😊
    No not those, I’m gonna try and see if i can find them in the encyclopedia! 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited July 2021
    EDIT: Found them in Thea’s lookbook! 🥰

    Got super lucky and found a photo easily! Also i guess it was more a sun than star but i was trying to picture them from memory lol. I know someone in our group has them cause i was eyeing them but bought other things first and was saving diamonds! I would love if someone could add these to their lookbook! 

  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    EDIT: Found them in Thea’s lookbook! 🥰

    Got super lucky and found a photo easily! Also i guess it was more a sun than star but i was trying to picture them from memory lol. I know someone in our group has them cause i was eyeing them but bought other things first and was saving diamonds! I would love if someone could add these to their lookbook! 

    I have those! Update my lookbook now(: 
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I’m Alyssa, I’m new here! Thanks for having me 🖤


  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I’m Alyssa, I’m new here! Thanks for having me 🖤


    Welcome to the squad! 🥰
  • supikarolciasupikarolcia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hi dolls! I’m Karolina, thank you for having me! 💕
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    OMG.. I spent all my stars, did hell lots of offers, bought stars for real money, voted all damn day.. all to get the braids from the recent gift box… and nothing. 😭😭😭
    (had to share the feeling with someone 😢)
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hi dolls! I’m Karolina, thank you for having me! 💕
    Welcome back on the squad! 🥰
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    OMG.. I spent all my stars, did hell lots of offers, bought stars for real money, voted all damn day.. all to get the braids from the recent gift box… and nothing. 😭😭😭
    (had to share the feeling with someone 😢)
    Ah that’s the worst! This is why i don’t bother chasing anymore i have the worst luck 😭
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Hi dolls! Just joined this squad and so happy to be a part of it ❤ 



    This is my doll right now and her name is sindhu.. same as mine! I'm 29 and from India.. 

    I'm a daily player and make purchases from time to time.. although I've cut down a bit as there's a baby on the way for me ❤ I'm also fairly new to the game..  been playing since Mar so I may not have alot of items.. but I'm very excited to check out all your beautiful look books and buy stuff I want when I have enough 💎.. xoxo 😘💖
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Hi dolls! Just joined this squad and so happy to be a part of it ❤ 



    This is my doll right now and her name is sindhu.. same as mine! I'm 29 and from India.. 

    I'm a daily player and make purchases from time to time.. although I've cut down a bit as there's a baby on the way for me ❤ I'm also fairly new to the game..  been playing since Mar so I may not have alot of items.. but I'm very excited to check out all your beautiful look books and buy stuff I want when I have enough 💎.. xoxo 😘💖
    Welcome to the squad Sindhu! 🥰 and congrats!! 👶🏼💜
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Hi everyone! This is Luna and I just joined the squad! I’m 24 and from Turkey, so happy to be with you all in the squad and my doll is too! 💕💕


    Android player from Turkey

    on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    lunaaa said:
    Hi everyone! This is Luna and I just joined the squad! I’m 24 and from Turkey, so happy to be with you all in the squad and my doll is too! 💕💕


    Welcome to the squad Luna! 🥰
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey dolls! Random post but i just took a new photo of me and my in game husband for my bel air mansion, just wanted to see yalls in game spouses too ☺️

  • BecxoxoBecxoxo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This is mine!💞
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

    My third 😂
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @aallyyssaa haha I’m on my third as well too!
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited August 2021


    Wow you dolls and your spouses look great! I'm a little embarrassed but I've been with Tony Murphy since I started this game and kinda think he's cute the way he looks haha 😅 I just find dating in the game a chore to be honest.. 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.