🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 8/6/21 - It's A Shopping Extravaganza!🛍️

Comments

• pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    No way in hell paying 300 stars for shorts and a bra top. Total miss with this event. VIP should be special, more extravagant clothes. I will only try for the drink in the gift boxes. The swimsuit is basic.
    Even the drink isn't that special.  I have a bunch of drink handhelds and I don't think any of them give me any edge in the voting booth when I use them.
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 313 Posts
    edited August 5

When I saw these shoes on the calendar I was like 🤚🏼😐 Im a sneaker head so I love me some sneakerssss….but out of all the options they had why these 😐😐😐
    edit: When I say calendar I mean the SNKRS app calendar which shows the shoes that are going to be released 
    also no offense to those who like these shoes, some people make them work but I personally don’t like them
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Starting to get bored with the new fashion....plz kkh give me some extravaganza
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Just give me my mimosa 🍊🍾
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 313 Posts

I love this hair but I don’t know if I wanna spend $10 😔
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,703 Posts
    Question, if I will wait to buy the swimsuit until VIP, will I get the storyline gift or will it be too late? 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 199 Posts
    Question, if I will wait to buy the swimsuit until VIP, will I get the storyline gift or will it be too late? 
    You will still get the gift
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 359 Posts
    These arent very VIP worthy, yet somehow they’re still better than the Black Friday 2020 items 🥴
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,828 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:

I love this hair but I don’t know if I wanna spend $10 😔
    @Jayy_kkh super long wavy hairstyles come along pretty frequently so I think it would be ok if you wait! Sometimes they’re earnable too. Plus Fashion Goals come back eventually so I don’t think it’s a must-have unless you think you’d use the items a lot 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,644 Posts
    The earnables are cheap looking, I mean 300 stars for a basic top? Nah! I like the drink handheld, but I definitely won't chase it after spending 420 stars chasing the braids last weekend. I'll spend enough to get to the box and I'm done.

Of course, the best items are a fashion goal. Glu needs to realize not everyone can drop money on this game like that. I was really looking forward to that hair.😩😩

The gb swimsuit is okay, definitely nothing special. Hoping I'll get the drink in my free box.

Lastly, why didn't we have double star weekend last weekend? I hope we get it this weekend at least.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • scarlettkkardashscarlettkkardash Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited August 6
    I’m super tempted to buy it 😩 Should I? agree if yes 😋
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 73 Posts

the inspiration for the outfit
    i think i like it, but definitely not for a vip weekend

I wish we were getting that cute bag
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    ….guess who caved 😌 AND opened 2 dyes (15 diamonds 🥵) before I  got the suit 😍😍😍

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 119 Posts

the inspiration for the outfit
    i think i like it, but definitely not for a vip weekend

Everything that is ugly is inspired by Kim 😍 what a fashion goddess. Of course the hair is something much better and cute . It wasn't inspired by her
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    *unpopular opinion here*

I love Yeezy Foam Runners!! LOOOVE.. 💙💙💙
    and the amount of hate these shoes getting just because they are from the brand of Kim’s ex is insane
    I’m even debating whether I should buy them in real life. I’m really obsessed. I think Yeezy brand is very unique and cool
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 119 Posts
    *unpopular opinion here*

I love Yeezy Foam Runners!! LOOOVE.. 💙💙💙
    and the amount of hate these shoes getting just because they are from the brand of Kim’s ex is insane
    I’m even debating whether I should buy them in real life. I’m really obsessed. I think Yeezy brand is very unique and cool
    Well I agree with u , their design seems unique and not copied . Unlike Kim who always comes with unoriginal clothes and stuff (and it's always copied from other brands) at least those runners look different from other brands.
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    If anyone is going to get all the earnables, can you please post pics of them dyed? 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I caved and bought it 🥰

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    no handheld for me I guess

• antoniaaaaantoniaaaa Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited August 6
    Thanks! I’ll never use this ugly shoes💀

edit: I agree that this shoes is conceptional and would look really cool, but i think that only applies to the real life. I don’t have lots of sporty clothes and SYS themes are mostly gown-based so glu giving us this shoes is like giving us a rock and say “go buy something” lmao