🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

1212223242527Next

Comments

  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,795 Posts
    Random.. but still wondering on why we didn’t receive the baby carrier that Carin had. :/ 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 340 Posts
    No update thread ? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut 🥺
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Don't know if I'm late to this, but one of my friends got a reply from the support guys and it seems that the SYS misplacement issue has been resolved? Is this for everyone or just her?


  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 980 Posts
    When are we getting the new update thread? I thought we were supposed to be getting spoilers on the 27th 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    When are we getting the new update thread? I thought we were supposed to be getting spoilers on the 27th 
    Right! And a thread for the VIP event this weekend would be nice too!
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Don't know if I'm late to this, but one of my friends got a reply from the support guys and it seems that the SYS misplacement issue has been resolved? Is this for everyone or just her?


    Happy for you friend but for me I started 2 tickets and I didn't get placed in the right sys group I've been staying in Bronze I even tho last sys I was Silver III, and now I am in Bronze II for the golden goddess sys even tho it should be Silver or Gold. 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i remember when i didn’t get diamonds that i got from my squad box MULTIPLE times, i screenshotted every time (before I accepted them and after) and normally they’d give me them to me, but sometimes they’d tell me it was my internet and just… not give them to me lol? the diamonds i literally proved i won?if i can watch netflix on my phone with no issue i doubt it will struggle to load a mobile game. i always screenshot when i get something now just in case. but the fact i sent proof and explained everything and they just didn’t give the diamonds to me? sometimes i feel like support is bad on purpose so you get exhausted and just give up on getting help. this game has so much potential so idk how they keep messing up, i think they just focus on introducing new things to hide all the problems with other things eg. tier system, throwback boxes, male dolls literally being ignored, ticket stacking… etc.

    i know it sounds hypocritical to complain and still play but tbh i only really play this for the clothes and i’ve been playing for a while now so it’s like, i got this far might aswell keep going. which is a really depressing mindset ahaha.

    tl:dr : support sucks lol
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    BUT what I DO get ticked at is when the devs don't even acknowledge it and spin the narrative as if it's MY fault that their game is crashing in the first place. I sent a support ticket yesterday because I didn't receive XYZ in my closet, and I cited the game crashing for that. They instead said that since the crashing was from MY end and because it was a result of MY doing, they can't do sh*t about it. They even told me to CHECK my internet connection and storage, which my goodness. Did they forget about their maintenance issues or what? I mean what the hell? What the HELL is that?! They pretty much implied that it was MY damn fault that I lost on what I did. And this has happened to some of my friends, my squad girls, and even to many others. Like what the actual heck? 

    I mean I've never been so blatantly disappointed or disgusted with any "customer service" before. Ever. I'm a pretty patient person, and it takes me a whole lot to make me genuinely angry, but I've had it with their so-called "service". They all need a crash course on customer satisfaction and knowing how to listen to their customers. Seriously. 
    Thank you for saying this. Glu's customer support is just so incredibly disrespectful and unhelpful most part of the time. I started playing years ago and bought tons of kstars. When I redownloaded the game, I tried the restore purchases button several times before and after creating a new game, but it would simply do nothing. After a couple of months of playing came the bf sale, and I thought it was time to get my kstars back since my old game had been completely deleted and I had neither the items I bought with the purchased kstars nor the kstars. I messaged support, sent them the receipts I had and, I kid you not, it took them over 3 months to give me my kstars. 3 months of blaming me for the lost kstars. 

    On top of that, I was placed in the wrong TS tier a few months ago, even though I had screenshots of the prizes I got (in gold, you don't get TS prizes if you level down) in my closet, which matched the placement I told them I'd ended up in. Despite the screenshots and them themselves admitting that those were the prizes for the spot I told them I'd finished on, after 3 weeks of trying to get some compensation, it was clear they blacklisted me because they stopped trying to help me altogether and answered me without even reading my messages and looking at my screenshots, telling me "you were correctly placed this SYS". Even Kalinda started ignoring my messages after she herself confirmed that the prizes I got matched the placement that stayed in gold. I never got any sort of compensation even though I ended up 2nd in silver III the following SYS, in an SYS I particularly loved and had been waiting for to try and get the only available in the gold tier dress. 

    What kind of customer care constantly blames the players for glitches, blames the players for not taking screenshots of literally everything that happens in their game in case of a glitch, never listens to their customers, rarely gives compensation for glitches that cause losses, and even blacklists someone instead of giving them the well deserved compensation? It's honestly painfully disrespectful and appalling. 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    m1lk_jpg said:
    StellaKKH said:
    BUT what I DO get ticked at is when the devs don't even acknowledge it and spin the narrative as if it's MY fault that their game is crashing in the first place. I sent a support ticket yesterday because I didn't receive XYZ in my closet, and I cited the game crashing for that. They instead said that since the crashing was from MY end and because it was a result of MY doing, they can't do sh*t about it. They even told me to CHECK my internet connection and storage, which my goodness. Did they forget about their maintenance issues or what? I mean what the hell? What the HELL is that?! They pretty much implied that it was MY damn fault that I lost on what I did. And this has happened to some of my friends, my squad girls, and even to many others. Like what the actual heck? 

    I mean I've never been so blatantly disappointed or disgusted with any "customer service" before. Ever. I'm a pretty patient person, and it takes me a whole lot to make me genuinely angry, but I've had it with their so-called "service". They all need a crash course on customer satisfaction and knowing how to listen to their customers. Seriously. 
    Thank you for saying this. Glu's customer support is just so incredibly disrespectful and unhelpful most part of the time. I started playing years ago and bought tons of kstars. When I redownloaded the game, I tried the restore purchases button several times before and after creating a new game, but it would simply do nothing. After a couple of months of playing came the bf sale, and I thought it was time to get my kstars back since my old game had been completely deleted and I had neither the items I bought with the purchased kstars nor the kstars. I messaged support, sent them the receipts I had and, I kid you not, it took them over 3 months to give me my kstars. 3 months of blaming me for the lost kstars. 

    On top of that, I was placed in the wrong TS tier a few months ago, even though I had screenshots of the prizes I got (in gold, you don't get TS prizes if you level down) in my closet, which matched the placement I told them I'd ended up in. Despite the screenshots and them themselves admitting that those were the prizes for the spot I told them I'd finished on, after 3 weeks of trying to get some compensation, it was clear they blacklisted me because they stopped trying to help me altogether and answered me without even reading my messages and looking at my screenshots, telling me "you were correctly placed this SYS". Even Kalinda started ignoring my messages after she herself confirmed that the prizes I got matched the placement that stayed in gold. I never got any sort of compensation even though I ended up 2nd in silver III the following SYS, in an SYS I particularly loved and had been waiting for to try and get the only available in the gold tier dress. 

    What kind of customer care constantly blames the players for glitches, blames the players for not taking screenshots of literally everything that happens in their game in case of a glitch, never listens to their customers, rarely gives compensation for glitches that cause losses, and even blacklists someone instead of giving them the well deserved compensation? It's honestly painfully disrespectful and appalling. 
    the screenshots… oh my god the screenshots. it’s so annoying to constantly screenshot incase something goes wrong, you shouldn’t have so many glitches in your game that players have to literally document what they win. i understand games have glitches and it’s difficult to do so much on mobile games but i wish they would focus on fixing bugs more than constantly introducing new ways to spend diamonds we don’t have lol
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    So I sent a ticket to Costumer Support to put me in my correct rank before the upcoming SYS; then sent my last two looks and probably ended 2nd on Bronze I. 
    The SYS ends and I couldn’t collect my prizes bc I was in class; now I can’t even check my rank and my prizes have disappeared! 

    Glu what the hell is happening.... 

  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 5,037 Posts
    I realize that some of you may still be in the wrong SYS style level due to the glitch, so I've followed up with our support team. Hopefully this can get resolved soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2
    anyone know how much this outfit cost ?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,795 Posts
    edited October 2
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know how much this outfit cost ?
    The suit you can get for 25 diamonds and the purse is 15 diamonds @kkhxio
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 475 Posts
    edited October 3
    Can someone please show me how this hair color looks?  :blush:

    My doll’s name is Anya✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,795 Posts
    Finally omg 😍
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 410 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Can someone please show me how this hair color looks?  :blush:

    it's my favourite ❤ 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 410 Posts
    @Anjakkh  here's one where it's not covered 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 475 Posts
    @FoxieLola tysm💕 it’s beautiful 😍 
    My doll’s name is Anya✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Can someone please show me how this hair color looks?  :blush:

    it's my favourite ❤ 
    I dont think I've ever gotten this kollection before
    She/Her 

    @geenellys in all social media.
    Blair Waldorf in game.

    26, Android (daily player⭐️)
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    can someone add this lips to my doll ? here my dolls face thanks 😊

  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    jessDW said:
    thank youu 😊
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.