🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

1495051525355Next

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    …so we aren’t getting the fan or the lips or the wrinkles?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    idk @dinoqueen9 really wanted the lips don’t really want the wrinkles and wanted the fan too
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I put on this shirt with the gloves hoping that when they gave me the gift it would force the gloves away. It worked and I saved it in my look book. I can’t change the nails or the color of the shirt without it changing back. I wish they would just give us the glove glitch back. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • ellekkgellekkg Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    So, during the VIP, I opened more holiday boxes than I wanted because I’ve been chasing this hair since it first came out. It wasn’t even in any of my pallets:( today I randomly decided to have my 4 year old son open one for me, just for fun! I showed him the items I really wanted and told him I wanted this hair the most! He opened ONE BOX, and got it!! He said “mom! I got the hair!” And I didn’t believe it was THE hair, until I looked at it and couldn’t believe it 😂 I’m so happy!! I’m hoping I get either of the auras or the green dress next time ☺️ Happy New Year!!! 
    this is so cute. he’s your good luck charm 🥰
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Was hoping for this solar feather to be a free storyline item as the rest of the outfit😢
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I put on this shirt with the gloves hoping that when they gave me the gift it would force the gloves away. It worked and I saved it in my look book. I can’t change the nails or the color of the shirt without it changing back. I wish they would just give us the glove glitch back. 

@peachypink 😯 That is so smart!! I legit haven't used this top since they took away the glove glitch, and they keep giving us more clothes with gloves that I can't use 🙄

@KalindaKing We really appreciate all the handhelds we're getting in weekly storylines and we want to use them! Please bring back the glove glitch or let us hold things in hands that are gloved. 💖💝
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.