Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    There’s going to be someone committed enough to making 15 accounts and gifting themselves 140 kudos per week. Lol, I mean fair play if they legit get 15 accounts to the a-list.

Hopefully this doesn’t create an abundance of bots tho.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Please bring back the diamond quests!
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Is the next Weekend VIP?
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    This weekend is vip 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    I want new skin tones. We’ve had 9 fantasy color skin tones so I don’t see why we can’t have new normal ones, specially more tan-brown-dark ones. I want my doll to have my skin tone!
    There should also be some lighter ones as well. The lightest one is pink-ish?? so to speak but not light enough. I think I have alreary shared this chart in an older thread but I will share it again. It might help those from Glu understand what colours we are talking about
    Yeah, overall I do wish we could get a whole range, and you’re right, most of the ones we have are cool toned or far too yellow. I would love to have those 3 last rows!
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KkhElena I've never seen this one before, do you know if it's available for diamonds? It's so cute 😭

• Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @KkhElena I've never seen this one before, do you know if it's available for diamonds? It's so cute 😭

I'm not sure but it should be as it's pretty old from where it is in the kloset. I've never seen it in the voting booth tho so I can't confirm it a 100%
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Updated boxes are really a big thing! I am still a relatively new player but I feel everyone here begging for updated boxes - once I have collected all Christmas free items it’s really a chore to even open the daily boxes which mostly have only energy and dye for me now. Imagine that the same happens for pretty much every box for people who are loyal old players and already have this stuff. I have already heard that some just stack squad boxes for energy because that is the only use.

The game is supposed to be fun. And this fun really costs nothing to Glu in terms of design - there are tons of items for other past sys and other events which can be very easily introduced with no additional design effort. I bet everyone will love that!
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Are some of y’all getting 20 daily videos? I’m only getting 10
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    It depends on if you are a free player or nought anything in the game. If you haven't bought anything, you get 20 if you've bought something in the game, you get 10.
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    It depends on if you are a free player or nought anything in the game. If you haven't bought anything, you get 20 if you've bought something in the game, you get 10.
    It also depends on when you started, I started late 2020 and have only ever had 10 even before I was a paid player
  • Options
    EygptBellEygptBell Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I'll post some early spoilers for the January update next week!
    I just Hope we have new ways to interact and maybe a re accruing gesture we can choose for our dolls. I’ve been a player since 2014 , feels like it’s Plato on that part.
  • Options
    Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Some of you complaining about getting 10 videos a day and i don’t even get 1☠️☠️
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

That's unreleased from years ago. 
    iOS
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    AliBryant said:

That's unreleased from years ago. 
    Thank you for confirming it. I think i only saw it once in a SYS but I wasn't sure about where it was from (short memory and all) so I simply thought it was me being me and never asked.
  • Options
    trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    I hope the January update fixes sys problems. I am unable to claim my rewards this tb sys this week. After the December update, my sys has been giving problems. I contacted customer care no response as yet. 
  • Options
    erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I also wish we could see who is playing and who's not in our squads so we could boot the ones who stopped playing or something like that. It's really frustrating when your squad misses a squad box just because not enough people played that day :(

• Options
    slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I also wish we could see who is playing and who's not in our squads so we could boot the ones who stopped playing or something like that. It's really frustrating when your squad misses a squad box just because not enough people played that day :(

You can see who is active by tap on their player profile button

• Options
    evildeadevildead Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hii I don’t know where else to post this but are they basically saying that I will continue to be out of tasks? :/// We’ve been messaging back and forth and after sending them 500 screenshots this is all I get??? That I just have to wait and see if something happens?
  • Options
    EygptBellEygptBell Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Who do you guys think the new faces are going to be? Just very curious to know! I’m thinking it’s going to be new friends and Team members she may have gained over the years! Any other ideas? ❤️💫 
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    So so many wishes! 
     - make squad boxes have better odds for clothing than 1:4. It's so demoralizing. Or at the very least, get more than 1 dye?
     - update throwback boxes! 
     - Either give three bronze boxes in SYS or change odds. It's nearly impossible to get anything from the bronze boxes. I've been playing for 6 months and have only 10 items. 
     - it's been such a treat to have clothes in daily christmas gift boxes! Why not make it year-round with even simple throwback accessories, something, literally anything to keep it exciting! 
     - allow new players to have more than 1 or 2 quests per 24h period. 
     - change diamond boxes so that they're less painful. It's such an awful experience most of the time that I just avoid it altogether. I'd be willing to pay a little more (but no, not even close to 15 diamonds) if we could choose the 30 throwback DB items and not have dyes/tickets? Most importantly, all 4 items in the palette.  I don't even bother participating because I know I'll end up disappointed. I've chased DBs only twice in 6 months of playing, and I'm a paying player who would definitely spend more money on the game if the odds were more reasonable. Both of my chases were unsuccessful, awful and I promise myself everytime to never do it again.
     - In general, I wish there were more opportunities to purchase previous items. It's frustrating that I'm in love with like 30 past items in the game and I know I will never ever get them. Sometimes I wonder why I even need diamonds, because I'm not willing to put myself through the ordeal of the DB boxes and barely anything is available anyway. 
     - do away with kollection rotations. Or at least, swap them every 24 hours. It's so annoying that people have to wait a whole year. 
     - so so tired of the bel air shows for everything. I stopped doing the TB box bc it's just way too tedious and boring. Please, anything but more reality shows .

I agree with everything you said besides taking out the tickets from DBs. It gets really hard for free players to win in groups full of TBs to get sth they want if they don’t have the extra tickets from diamond boxes. I truly appreciate the tickets in DBs and there are times I will only open boxes to get tickets. 🙃
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.