WixgizmoWixgizmo Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi! Does your group have any spots open for new members? 😊🌸
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited June 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey Doll’s! We have a full house once again.Β 
    Join me in welcoming @Wixgizmo πŸŽ‰πŸ€© We already love her style!Β 

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to part of your group! 🌸 so a little about myself, I’ve been a player since May 2022. My favorite color is orange 🍊 I love anything fashion and crazy hair colors on my dollsπŸ’š you will always see me be on theme with the weekly challenges ☺️ can’t wait to see everyone’s amazing outfits.
    Wix

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Β o:)Β 
  • Options
    KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @Wixgizmo welcome ! I love your style and can't wait to see more looks β™₯️
  • Options
    Happy Pride Month Dolls! It’s been amazing! ❀️🌈 Now I’m off to watch Paris is Burning! 🌈❀️

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hey dolls! Hope you’re all doing well - loving all the amazing looks and really enjoying the gorgeous collages by our very own @Irons!😍 I have been away from the forum for a bit but just wanted to say I’ll be trying to transfer my game from a phone that died (Android) to another phone (iOS), that seems like a huge pain so really sorry I won’t be able to log in for a while!! 😞
  • Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMΒ  o:) MUTHAΒ o:)

Hey Dolls! Look who’s walked into the Werkroom. Please welcome our newest UKD Squad member.Β 
    Tell us a bit about yourself Jas. We want all the tea! xx

• Options
    edited July 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMΒ  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey my gorgeous Dolls! We have another new member. Can you believe how packed out our Squad is with Fashionistas!!Β 

Please welcome Rhonda! 😍🌟πŸ”₯Stunning non? πŸ”₯🌟 😍

Let’s have a Kiki with Rhonda, Dolls. Tell us everything Rhonda! Spill the tea.Β 

• Options
    taboo25taboo25 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Rhonda and I'm so excited to be here! I am what I'd consider an "old school" player as I initially started playing when the app was first released many years ago. I came back to the game about 3 years ago and still love playing everyday. I love dressing my doll in fun, spicy outfits, my favorite color is purple and I think my greatest accomplishment in the game so far has been snagging the infamous "body contour"! Happy to be here and looking forward to playing with you all! XOXO
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Irons said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMΒ  o:) MUTHAΒ o:)

Hey Dolls! Look who’s walked into the Werkroom. Please welcome our newest UKD Squad member.Β 
    Tell us a bit about yourself Jas. We want all the tea! xx

Hi dolls πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ’‹πŸ’‹Β 
    first of all, I’m obsessed with my GORGEOUS edit 😭 I’ve never had an edit done of my doll before!Β 
    Well I have been playing KKH since the game came out but stopped playing for a few years. My addiction stared up again June 2020 when I was isolated with COVID and the rest is history🫢🏻 I’m obsessed w my little make believe life I have in my game and I love playing w others.Β 
    Thanks for adding me on your squad 🀍🀍
  • Options

Hey my gorgeous Dolls. We’ve had quite a shuffle recently. I’m really sorry to see some Dolls go but we did all agree that you have to stay active. For the Dolls that still cannot sign in, I have heard a fix is imminent. I think we just have 3 affected by this.Β 

In the meantime, I have been thinking it’s time to update my Lookbook. Please join me if you think it’s time for a refresh for you too.Β 

So with that in mind…I’m giving a 3 day grace period for anyone that wants to flood the activity with changes. I know we hate having to wade through them but let’s get super elevated and fierce Lookbooks. Honestly, everyone has such great looks that it’s only adding new items in some cases. Β 

Some of the items I’m seeing on the runway are to die for! Have fun ladies and let’s show them how it’s done!

Have you Dolls seen the β€˜Get This Look’ button when voting in SYS? Some really eloguent items to snatch.Β 

I want that cotton candy! Β And I’m always looking for the disco puffs!!Β 
  • Options

Ohhhhh Hennnnny! Look who just walked in! We have another fashionista joining us!

Please welcome Princess Dolls. xx

Princess let the Dolls know a bit about yourself. We love a bit of piping hot tea!Β 

And dollies, I really hope we don’t have anymore changes! I’m exhausted! I need my strength for my late night DJ sessions! Let’s just get our android Dolls back and chill for a bit! πŸͺ©πŸ’„I’m still waiting to restart our UKD comp! xx

I will post an updated Kudos sheet soon. And remember, UKD All Stars stay ready, so we ain’t got to get ready!! Stay active daily. πŸ’‹

So glad to have you join us Princess. πŸŽ€πŸ’
  • Options
    pwincesspwincess Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Irons said:

Ohhhhh Hennnnny! Look who just walked in! We have another fashionista joining us!

Please welcome Princess Dolls. xx

Princess let the Dolls know a bit about yourself. We love a bit of piping hot tea!Β 

And dollies, I really hope we don’t have anymore changes! I’m exhausted! I need my strength for my late night DJ sessions! Let’s just get our android Dolls back and chill for a bit! πŸͺ©πŸ’„I’m still waiting to restart our UKD comp! xx

I will post an updated Kudos sheet soon. And remember, UKD All Stars stay ready, so we ain’t got to get ready!! Stay active daily. πŸ’‹

So glad to have you join us Princess. πŸŽ€πŸ’

hey dolls! πŸŽ€Β 

i’ve been ob - sess - ed and have been playing kkh for about 2 years. i was on n off for a bit chileβ€¦πŸ˜­ but i’ve been recently getting back into it. i am a Β part-time college student, but trust i will have me my lil kkh fix! i will be generous with my kudos and buy from lewks for xtra support.Β 

i thank mutha for accepting me into the werkroom, i will not disappoint. πŸͺ½
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Hey Dolls! The lineup has been rearranged. Please update and delete any previous versions. πŸ’‹

Just to clarify… You rotate the symbols each time you give. Start with disco balls and give out 5 kudos to those Dolls. Then the next time give 5 kudos to the lipstick Dolls then the next time give 5 kudos to the rollerskate Dolls. When you get to your name, give that extra Kudos to anyone you want. That way you eventually get to give to everyone. xx
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    They Got a Fix for my Android Dolls YET?

Thought not.....
  • Options
    Irons said:

lordd πŸ™ luv these lewks mutha! eat it up every time πŸŽ€
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Damn @pwincess. Looks like it's just you and me! Β 
    What, this old thing??? :D You're too sweet! Thanks Doll. <3

All you Dolls are killing the runway! I can't believe how well you have all slotted into our Squad. I've really got to up my game before y'all start to school the teacher.Β  ;)

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Um, @pwincess. I think you forgot something!! 😡

I mean I’ve always encouraged my Dolls to show off their charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent but chile, this is a family show. 🀭🫣

P.S. JK I know it’s a glitch! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘–πŸ©²πŸ©³πŸ‘™
  • Options
    Irons said:
    Um, @pwincess. I think you forgot something!! 😡

I mean I’ve always encouraged my Dolls to show off their charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent but chile, this is a family show. 🀭🫣

P.S. JK I know it’s a glitch! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘–πŸ©²πŸ©³πŸ‘™
    gurlll, the way that my heart jumped! 😭 

sorry mutha i felt a little risque.. i will definitely keep it cute and consider putting on pants next time. πŸ˜‹

i also have neva seen that glitch before! chile hope i don’t flash the girls in the future with my lewks!Β 
  • Options
    edited July 2023

• Options

• Options