WixgizmoWixgizmo Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi! Does your group have any spots open for new members? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒธ
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited June 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey Dollโ€™s! We have a full house once again.ย 
    Join me in welcoming @Wixgizmo ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿคฉ We already love her style!ย 

Hi everyone! Iโ€™m so excited to part of your group! ๐ŸŒธ so a little about myself, Iโ€™ve been a player since May 2022. My favorite color is orange ๐ŸŠ I love anything fashion and crazy hair colors on my dolls๐Ÿ’š you will always see me be on theme with the weekly challenges โ˜บ๏ธ canโ€™t wait to see everyoneโ€™s amazing outfits.
    Wix

• Options
    edited July 2023
    ย o:)ย 
  • Options
    KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @Wixgizmo welcome ! I love your style and can't wait to see more looks โ™ฅ๏ธ
  • Options
    Happy Pride Month Dolls! Itโ€™s been amazing! โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ Now Iโ€™m off to watch Paris is Burning! ๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธ

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hey dolls! Hope youโ€™re all doing well - loving all the amazing looks and really enjoying the gorgeous collages by our very own @Irons!๐Ÿ˜ I have been away from the forum for a bit but just wanted to say Iโ€™ll be trying to transfer my game from a phone that died (Android) to another phone (iOS), that seems like a huge pain so really sorry I wonโ€™t be able to log in for a while!! ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMย  o:) MUTHAย o:)

Hey Dolls! Look whoโ€™s walked into the Werkroom. Please welcome our newest UKD Squad member.ย 
    Tell us a bit about yourself Jas. We want all the tea! xx

• Options
    edited July 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMย  o:) MUTHA o:)

Hey my gorgeous Dolls! We have another new member. Can you believe how packed out our Squad is with Fashionistas!!ย 

Please welcome Rhonda! ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning non? ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ˜

Letโ€™s have a Kiki with Rhonda, Dolls. Tell us everything Rhonda! Spill the tea.ย 

• Options
    taboo25taboo25 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Rhonda and I'm so excited to be here! I am what I'd consider an "old school" player as I initially started playing when the app was first released many years ago. I came back to the game about 3 years ago and still love playing everyday. I love dressing my doll in fun, spicy outfits, my favorite color is purple and I think my greatest accomplishment in the game so far has been snagging the infamous "body contour"! Happy to be here and looking forward to playing with you all! XOXO
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Irons said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROMย  o:) MUTHAย o:)

Hey Dolls! Look whoโ€™s walked into the Werkroom. Please welcome our newest UKD Squad member.ย 
    Tell us a bit about yourself Jas. We want all the tea! xx

Hi dolls ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ย 
    first of all, Iโ€™m obsessed with my GORGEOUS edit ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™ve never had an edit done of my doll before!ย 
    Well I have been playing KKH since the game came out but stopped playing for a few years. My addiction stared up again June 2020 when I was isolated with COVID and the rest is history๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป Iโ€™m obsessed w my little make believe life I have in my game and I love playing w others.ย 
    Thanks for adding me on your squad ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
  • Options

Hey my gorgeous Dolls. Weโ€™ve had quite a shuffle recently. Iโ€™m really sorry to see some Dolls go but we did all agree that you have to stay active. For the Dolls that still cannot sign in, I have heard a fix is imminent. I think we just have 3 affected by this.ย 

In the meantime, I have been thinking itโ€™s time to update my Lookbook. Please join me if you think itโ€™s time for a refresh for you too.ย 

So with that in mindโ€ฆIโ€™m giving a 3 day grace period for anyone that wants to flood the activity with changes. I know we hate having to wade through them but letโ€™s get super elevated and fierce Lookbooks. Honestly, everyone has such great looks that itโ€™s only adding new items in some cases. ย 

Some of the items Iโ€™m seeing on the runway are to die for! Have fun ladies and letโ€™s show them how itโ€™s done!

Have you Dolls seen the โ€˜Get This Lookโ€™ button when voting in SYS? Some really eloguent items to snatch.ย 

I want that cotton candy! ย And Iโ€™m always looking for the disco puffs!!ย 
  • Options

Ohhhhh Hennnnny! Look who just walked in! We have another fashionista joining us!

Please welcome Princess Dolls. xx

Princess let the Dolls know a bit about yourself. We love a bit of piping hot tea!ย 

And dollies, I really hope we donโ€™t have anymore changes! Iโ€™m exhausted! I need my strength for my late night DJ sessions! Letโ€™s just get our android Dolls back and chill for a bit! ๐Ÿชฉ๐Ÿ’„Iโ€™m still waiting to restart our UKD comp! xx

I will post an updated Kudos sheet soon. And remember, UKD All Stars stay ready, so we ainโ€™t got to get ready!! Stay active daily. ๐Ÿ’‹

So glad to have you join us Princess. ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’
  • Options
    pwincesspwincess Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Irons said:

Ohhhhh Hennnnny! Look who just walked in! We have another fashionista joining us!

Please welcome Princess Dolls. xx

Princess let the Dolls know a bit about yourself. We love a bit of piping hot tea!ย 

And dollies, I really hope we donโ€™t have anymore changes! Iโ€™m exhausted! I need my strength for my late night DJ sessions! Letโ€™s just get our android Dolls back and chill for a bit! ๐Ÿชฉ๐Ÿ’„Iโ€™m still waiting to restart our UKD comp! xx

I will post an updated Kudos sheet soon. And remember, UKD All Stars stay ready, so we ainโ€™t got to get ready!! Stay active daily. ๐Ÿ’‹

So glad to have you join us Princess. ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’

hey dolls! ๐ŸŽ€ย 

iโ€™ve been ob - sess - ed and have been playing kkh for about 2 years. i was on n off for a bit chileโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ญ but iโ€™ve been recently getting back into it. i am a ย part-time college student, but trust i will have me my lil kkh fix! i will be generous with my kudos and buy from lewks for xtra support.ย 

i thank mutha for accepting me into the werkroom, i will not disappoint. ๐Ÿชฝ
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Hey Dolls! The lineup has been rearranged. Please update and delete any previous versions. ๐Ÿ’‹

Just to clarifyโ€ฆย You rotate the symbols each time you give. Start with disco balls and give out 5 kudos to those Dolls. Then the next time give 5 kudos to the lipstick Dolls then the next time give 5 kudos to the rollerskate Dolls. When you get to your name, give that extra Kudos to anyone you want. That way you eventually get to give to everyone. xx
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    They Got a Fix for my Android Dolls YET?

Thought not.....
  • Options
    Irons said:

lordd ๐Ÿ™ luv these lewks mutha! eat it up every time ๐ŸŽ€
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Damn @pwincess. Looks like it's just you and me! ย 
    What, this old thing??? :D You're too sweet! Thanks Doll. <3

All you Dolls are killing the runway! I can't believe how well you have all slotted into our Squad. I've really got to up my game before y'all start to school the teacher.ย  ;)

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Um, @pwincess. I think you forgot something!! ๐Ÿ˜ต

I mean Iโ€™ve always encouraged my Dolls to show off their charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent but chile, this is a family show. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿซฃ

P.S. JK I know itโ€™s a glitch! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿฉฒ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ‘™
  • Options
    Irons said:
    Um, @pwincess. I think you forgot something!! ๐Ÿ˜ต

I mean Iโ€™ve always encouraged my Dolls to show off their charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent but chile, this is a family show. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿซฃ

P.S. JK I know itโ€™s a glitch! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿฉฒ๐Ÿฉณ๐Ÿ‘™
    gurlll, the way that my heart jumped! ๐Ÿ˜ญย 

sorry mutha i felt a little risque.. i will definitely keep it cute and consider putting on pants next time. ๐Ÿ˜‹

i also have neva seen that glitch before! chile hope i donโ€™t flash the girls in the future with my lewks!ย 
  • Options
    edited July 2023

• Options

• Options