Options

Items to buy in March Throwback Sale?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Atenea_DollAtenea_Doll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    In gowns I was thinking about one of this, recommendations please🙏 
    I feel like I've seen that green one in SYS a lot??
    Yeah, it seems like a lot people use it maybe they get a good score with it.
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited March 2022
    All but 3 Korov dresses go on sale during Kimiversary and Black Friday. I saw a post somewhere I can’t remember but the doll said it’s because those three are apart of a storyline. This is what I could find with a quick search of the forum.

ETA: I found the post.

• Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I have the first dress and I love it so much. I do agree it is good an elegant SYS. The second one is on my wishlist as well. The third one I wanted and almost got it from the VB. I’m debating on if I should just get it now. I too have seen it in the VB a lot. However I read it doesn’t dye well.
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    All but 3 Korov dresses go on sale during Kimiversary and Black Friday. I saw a post somewhere I can’t remember but the doll said it’s because those three are apart of a storyline. This is what I could find with a quick search of the forum.

Ohh I had no idea!! This just expanded my wishlist, I gotta save up!
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:

Oh thanks! I think it was me who was unsure about the korkov gowns! @kkhkarmen
  • Options
    DGiaDGia Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    The green dress is also cool to have because it's actually iconic in real life: it's the Elie Saab dress that Halle Berry wore when she became the first (and to date, still the only) African American to win a Best Actress Oscar!

• Options
    That's amazing!! I got it! Thanks for sharing this :)@DGia

DGia said:
    The green dress is also cool to have because it's actually iconic in real life: it's the Elie Saab dress that Halle Berry wore when she became the first (and to date, still the only) African American to win a Best Actress Oscar!

• Options
    I ended up getting the top right dress, the green dress, and a long pink dress (85 stars) I shared earlier!

The blue long dress I was asking about earlier is gorgeous but idk if it's worth 100+ stars when there's other options for me to buy atm!

I want the gray flower long dress (65 stars), beige flower long dress (85 stars) and cherry blossom dress (85 stars) but I will wait to see what the storyline outfit is / which storyline outfit comes back corresponding to this weekends SYS (I feel like these outfits could be similar to these options). Also the cherry blossom would be great for the upcoming sys but idk if it's versatile past that??

Additional things I got: every TB drink handheld, the red rose, the ice cream, the towel (56 stars), glove/purse combo (55 stars), gold blush (75 stars), featured pink swimsuit (63 stars), orange bikini (75 stars), and both the flower petal and gold Auras. I am not sure if I should get the squirrel for this weekends SYS since I don't own the chipmunk.

I got one TB long hair that was popular in the forum. May get a second and also a short hair that I've also seen a lot...

• Options
    edited March 2022
    I have read that the first one scores well in SYS but I like the others too, I didn't want to waste my stars in useless hairstyles 😭 Help

I got the top left! I might end up getting bottom right, or I might get the long hair that is pulled back (85 stars, you can see it listed in your bottom right picture)