🗳️KK:H SYS 3/17/22 Enchanted Spring!🗳️

1141516171820Next

Comments

• Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Elenaaa said:
    stepht500 said:
    Finished third in this sys gold. Absolutely in love with everything 🥺 but even if it was fun it was also exhausting at the end😆 might sit out this tb sys. Would I still be in gold this coming Thursday? 
    Omg your doll is soooo pretty 😍💕
    Thank you 🥺🥺 yours is too!!💛🥺

Tysm! 🥰
  • Options
    poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I didn’t call you a hacker, I just described it as suspicious.

The same thing that has been said about Poppy applies to you, that’s all. I can see you started wearing body contour soon after that SYS and that’s your choice.

They we’re just asking a Q, and poppy could reply in the exact same way as you.

I hope you have a nice day & to anyone that does hack join a FB group, the forum is against it.🤷🏻‍♀️
    i’m about to clear things up, i literally just opened the forum i don’t live in the usa so thats why u guys think it’s suspicious I didn’t reply.

i got the body contour and highlights from the 15 db around november i think, at that time I didn’t know what they were exactly tbh i thought it was something breast related like enhancement or something so I didn’t really think abt it! but two or three weeks ago idk exactly when i saw them in my kloset and wore them.

i’m not a hacker and hacking is literally against my beliefs its not fair for anyone and literally one of the worst things to do! It’s considered cheating and im a muslim and that means its a sin to cheat in my religion. 

i just really wished u asked before bullying me, anyways have a good day everyone.
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    @poppylocks, sorry if you thought I was bullying you but I haven’t really said anything about you- apart from that you could’ve replied in a similar way to Stepht and that you guys both didn’t wear the contour in Feb. That’s what I called suspicious, not your lack of reply ‼️

I’m super sorry that you’re upset over it.

I’m pretty sure the other girls were only asking as they were confused as to why you didn’t wear it all the time and only just recently.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I feel so bad. 🥺
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    @LexKKH its okay hun! i didn’t mean to reply to u alone i just quoted ur comment so i can clear things up!

i just wish they could see my comment and understand.
  • Options
    @sindhu its okay! I’m just glad everything’s clear now🤍
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I didn’t call you a hacker, I just described it as suspicious.

The same thing that has been said about Poppy applies to you, that’s all. I can see you started wearing body contour soon after that SYS and that’s your choice.

They we’re just asking a Q, and poppy could reply in the exact same way as you.

I hope you have a nice day & to anyone that does hack join a FB group, the forum is against it.🤷🏻‍♀️
    i’m about to clear things up, i literally just opened the forum i don’t live in the usa so thats why u guys think it’s suspicious I didn’t reply.

i got the body contour and highlights from the 15 db around november i think, at that time I didn’t know what they were exactly tbh i thought it was something breast related like enhancement or something so I didn’t really think abt it! but two or three weeks ago idk exactly when i saw them in my kloset and wore them.

i’m not a hacker and hacking is literally against my beliefs its not fair for anyone and literally one of the worst things to do! It’s considered cheating and im a muslim and that means its a sin to cheat in my religion. 

i just really wished u asked before bullying me, anyways have a good day everyone.
    thats all u had to reply with, it was just a bit suspicious at first but now we know. plus nobody was bullying u.. just simply asked a question lol
    have a lovely day xo
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    I’m all against hacking but if it’s just a suspicion, maybe don’t put people on the spot like that. I also own the body make-up (contour and highlight) and sometimes I switch to one of my lookbook outfits from before I had it and than I’m not wearing it in SYS or something, I think when its about owning an item and not wearing, it’s a bit farfetched to be suspicious about hacking. I know nobody had bad intentions, but it can make someone feel unnecessarily targeted, especially with the timezone difference, it’s expected when replies take a little longer. I also feel like it’s on Glu for not making it available to other players, it’s just causing frustration and it’s a very basic thing, it shouldn’t be so exclusive. And the hacker thing, there have been so many lately and Glu doesn’t seem to care, also causing frustration among fair players. Makes me dislike hackers even more because it’s causing arguments between fair people. I’m happy everything is resolved now! 💕
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Aline9355 which eyebrow color are you using? 
    iOS
  • Options
    Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    @AliBryant This one

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I had an hard weekend so thankfully it was vip and I was in Silver so I got what I wanted without stress
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts

I managed to get the hair without any extra tickets and I think it's safe to say that I'll be using it 90% of the time 😭
  • Options
    MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Love the hair and eyes! 🧚🏻💫 
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:

What hair color is that? Simply gorgeous 😭🔥
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I got swept by the mass hysteria and submitted all of the two saved tickets I had. This earned me 9th place in Gold with the hair and the crown and the shoes. I didn’t like the eyes on my doll but still a bit salty I didn’t get them… Anyways, seeing what happened in other groups mine with under 900 leaderboard must have been pretty chill 😂

edit: I was also shamelessly robbed of the lavender I honestly earned - the support has been silent since I messaged them right after the sys ended…

By the way, I’m having a really hard time finding eyes that are not the free eyes from the closet and at the same time suit my doll. Anyone here with the same issue (or maybe there are some eyes you recommend)?
  • Options
    hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hi all, I’m pretty new to the forum so apologies if this is a really obvious thing I don’t know but I just had a question. 
    This has happened a few times where I’ll be doing really well for SYS, and then at the very end there are players who weren’t anywhere near the top come and just obliterate me. Is this normal?? It’s so disheartening thinking I’m gonna be top three at least and then get bumped right at the end, I even bit the bullet and bought more tickets but they just kept going. Is this a strategy??? Thanks in advance, hope you all had a great SYS ❤️❤️

Unfortunately, it is quite common, particularly when the ts prizes are so sought after. In this particular sys, many people are saying that people started submitting loads of tickets in the last few minutes of the sys. Two people in my ts group went from style level down to coming 1st and 3rd. 
    I see then, thank you so much for letting me know, I’ll be prepared next time 😂 and yes we had 2 minutes left on the clock and scores were jumping up from 900 to 1000, I’d never seen anything like that before haha 
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Hi all, I’m pretty new to the forum so apologies if this is a really obvious thing I don’t know but I just had a question. 
    This has happened a few times where I’ll be doing really well for SYS, and then at the very end there are players who weren’t anywhere near the top come and just obliterate me. Is this normal?? It’s so disheartening thinking I’m gonna be top three at least and then get bumped right at the end, I even bit the bullet and bought more tickets but they just kept going. Is this a strategy??? Thanks in advance, hope you all had a great SYS ❤️❤️

Unfortunately, it is quite common, particularly when the ts prizes are so sought after. In this particular sys, many people are saying that people started submitting loads of tickets in the last few minutes of the sys. Two people in my ts group went from style level down to coming 1st and 3rd. 
    I see then, thank you so much for letting me know, I’ll be prepared next time 😂 and yes we had 2 minutes left on the clock and scores were jumping up from 900 to 1000, I’d never seen anything like that before haha 
    Ikr, in the last ten minutes, the two people I mentioned jumped 500 votes. I don't know how that is actually possible but they somehow managed to get high in the table. One of them even went from fourth to third so it might've been an error in counting their votes (it happened to me back in December, I collected 3rd place prizes and was bumped down to fourth a few hours later).
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    justanna said:
    I got swept by the mass hysteria and submitted all of the two saved tickets I had. This earned me 9th place in Gold with the hair and the crown and the shoes. I didn’t like the eyes on my doll but still a bit salty I didn’t get them… Anyways, seeing what happened in other groups mine with under 900 leaderboard must have been pretty chill 😂

edit: I was also shamelessly robbed of the lavender I honestly earned - the support has been silent since I messaged them right after the sys ended…

By the way, I’m having a really hard time finding eyes that are not the free eyes from the closet and at the same time suit my doll. Anyone here with the same issue (or maybe there are some eyes you recommend)?
    These are my favorites from the kloset 💕 I really love the first pair but unfortunately they only work without eyeshadow unless you want to go for a more avant-garde look ✨ (also recreated you doll from your pf-pic so you could see what they might look like! 😉 and with some other hairstyles) 

Edit: just looked up how much they cost, it’s a little much but at least it’s not diamonds 😅

• Options
    MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    justanna said:
    MikiMinaj said:

It’s from the shop I believe, the light orange color! I also have the darker orange color also very beautiful! 😫💓
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Ugh I’m so heartbroken, I was in 1st in gold the entire event and then I had to go to a family event that ran late and I dropped to 8th place even though I submitted 9 extra tickets. What a waste. I wanted those eyes so bad 😭 but congrats to everyone who got them, they are so beautiful
  • Options
    letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Reina12 omg sorry it took me forever to answer you!!! It’s a TS prize from a SYS from last year. I don’t really remember which one, but I think it was one of those cabaret themed.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Options
    Elenaaa said:
    justanna said:

These are my favorites from the kloset 💕 I really love the first pair but unfortunately they only work without eyeshadow unless you want to go for a more avant-garde look ✨ (also recreated you doll from your pf-pic so you could see what they might look like! 😉 and with some other hairstyles) 

Edit: just looked up how much they cost, it’s a little much but at least it’s not diamonds 😅

Thank you so much! Will definitely try out the first ones - never noticed they looked so cute💕 
  • Options
    MikiMinaj said:
    justanna said:
    MikiMinaj said:

It’s from the shop I believe, the light orange color! I also have the darker orange color also very beautiful! 😫💓
    Thank you! Guess that’s what I’m going to buy the next VIP 🧡