Options

🗳️ 🔙 🤖 SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! 🔙 🤖 🗳️

Comments

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Not surprised I could manage to get to the last earnable when I'm not that into it. I would have preferred the handheld lavender if I had gotten the 2 extra points I needed for it. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Amazing looks in the VB 😍😍😍
    That first alien on the last row is just so clever and cute!! 😍👽
  • Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Same of my faves so far 🤖 damn, it feels good to finally sore over 40 for a change. 

Space flight attendant vibes 🚀 

Omg the space flight attendant is so good! Where is that bag from, I need it!
  • Options
    Are these earrings unreleased? I remember seeing them from Kalinda’s spoilers but I don’t remember them being released yet?

• Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Are these earrings unreleased? I remember seeing them from Kalinda’s spoilers but I don’t remember them being released yet?

They’re unreleased.
  • Options
    kkhkarmen said:
    Carianthe said:

They’re unreleased.
    thanks! Does anyone know the fastest way to report them? I can’t sit by and watch a hacker come in first.
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    Carianthe said:

They’re unreleased.
    thanks! Does anyone know the fastest way to report them? I can’t sit by and watch a hacker come in first.
    Huh this is super weird - I didn't think hackers could make in app purchases so I don't know how they've managed to rack up that many points. 

Unless hacked games can open the DB for 'free' and then stack up a huge amount of tickets. 
  • Options
    Carianthe said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    Carianthe said:

They’re unreleased.
    Huh this is super weird - I didn't think hackers could make in app purchases so I don't know how they've managed to rack up that many points. 

Unless hacked games can open the DB for 'free' and then stack up a huge amount of tickets. 
    I thought the same thing. Maybe she paid for all those tickets but why would she bother if she gets everything free? I messaged koko and Kalinda, hopefully they can remove her
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Carianthe said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    Carianthe said:

They’re unreleased.

I thought the same thing. Maybe she paid for all those tickets but why would she bother if she gets everything free? I messaged koko and Kalinda, hopefully they can remove her
    Right? It's actually so strange, I hope you get it sorted! 
  • Options
    Carianthe said:
    Carianthe said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    Carianthe said:

They’re unreleased.

Right? It's actually so strange, I hope you get it sorted! 
    Thanks doll!
  • Options
    KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I took a little break from sys so I only did 3 looks.

• Options
    elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    is the last earnable worth submitting an extra ticket? i’m probably gonna be 5 points away from the dress and i’m really salty about it but i really like it 😩
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’ve really enjoyed putting looks together for this one ! It’s just a shame my scores went downhill though. I submitted one extra so I could get the last earnable and there’s little hope for me getting any prizes. Oh well ! I’m hoping next weekends sys will go better.

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    elle_baby said:
    is the last earnable worth submitting an extra ticket? i’m probably gonna be 5 points away from the dress and i’m really salty about it but i really like it 😩
    I say go for it! You really like it. Plus I think it will be useful for next SYS.
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Carianthe thank you 💕 I have no idea which event the bag is from. I found it the VB. It’s definitely an O.G item as I’d never seen it before 
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’ve really enjoyed putting looks together for this one ! It’s just a shame my scores went downhill though. I submitted one extra so I could get the last earnable and there’s little hope for me getting any prizes. Oh well ! I’m hoping next weekends sys will go better.

These are all 50 plus scores for me 💕💕
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @YoMomma if only 🥺 Thanks hun, you’re the sweetest 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Ok I had fun! Here are my favorites this event:

The looks in the forum are all very creative and I’ve been seeing a lot of dolls who were robbed! Really awesome looks this event!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited April 2022
    shankkh said:

Last look! I’ve never gotten a score above 50☺️ I am 36 votes away from the last earnable but I’m not sure if I want to submit an extra ticket for it. Do you guys think it will be helpful in future SYS or should I just keep my ticket? I’m really conflicted and need help 😭😭
    Yes, use the ticket - Agree
    No, keep the ticket - LOL 

Decided to submit an extra look and got my highest score (this is my third time saying that🤣) but I got the earnable dress and it dyes really well💙

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

so far i’ve been a femme bot, a cyborg, a robot, an alien princess and a space invader 😮💨; i actually had so much fun creating looks for this SYS when at first i thought i wouldn’t enjoy it!! also lovee seeing what everyone came up with, you dolls are so creative 🧡
    ps: i’ve never used the green skin tone this much, i almost forgot what i look like 😂
    looks 5 - 12
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got 11th place in gold 🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited April 2022
    not bad 💗1st in gold 💛. Glad I participated in this one.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

In love with the dress 💗
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Loving the new dress and makeup 😍 super sleek and pretty
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

Last two 🤸‍♀️ (the first one the hair, dress + plate combo inspired by @AmyMimi cause I truly didn't know what to do)

The prizes look cool the eye accessory is very unique 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    I really enjoyed putting looks together for this SYS event! 🛸💨
    Lowest, highest and favorites:

• Options
    DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Haven’t placed this well in a SYS for a while, had a pretty decent/chill group. Prizes are cute and the dress dyes nicely ! 
  • Options
    Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Finished 2nd in gold💗

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• Options
    haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Scores were crazy good this weekend, my last look hit 60, and I ended up 6th in gold! Loveeee all the clothes from this weekend 🥰

• Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited April 2022
    High, low and favsss 🔥🌑🌸💿

Other looksss 👽🤖👾🔫

The dress and hair are gorgeous!! 🥰😍💃🏻 Used up all my ice dye 🙄 the second I get some more I’m dyeing this dress, love the original color too but kinda fell in love with the icy robot look 💕❄️🤖