Options

🗳️ 🔙 🤖 SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! 🔙 🤖 🗳️

Comments

• Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Well… my looks should do good according to this🤷🏽‍♀️🥲 I hope the dress is either the earnable or DB item bc I love it 💗
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Last SYS I used alllll my diamonds to get that flower dress… and finally after opening 7 boxes I got the dress!!! But it never went to my closet. I contacted customer support and they told me that yes it’s a known issue but there isn’t anything they can do and they suggested I make sure my phone is not “hot” when I play.  😑

Just a heads up for everyone for this weekend. 
    TO HOT???? Lol I would have been like ok so what temperature does my phone need to be at to receive my diamond boxes 96.8 F?? 😂 There ridiculous!! 

I’m sorry to you though! I hope you have better luck this week! ❤️
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    shankkh said:

Well… my looks should do good according to this🤷🏽‍♀️🥲 I hope the dress is either the earnable or DB item bc I love it 💗
    I think it’s the sys trendsetter prizes
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    shankkh said:

I think it’s the sys trendsetter prizes
    I was really hoping something I don’t really want would be the TS prizes since I lost a free ticket and want that dress badly 😩😔 Hopefully I’ll score good enough to get it either way unlike the current sys 🤣
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I'm gonna dye everything i own thats remotely relevant to theme in that emerald green color bc I own way too many of those, they don't really work for most themes/clothes lol but maybe it'll work here. Ideas are something like these.. ill change up eye/hair color too. I don't own a lot of the items that people are using for inspo here but I love yalls looks and wish I could use them!
  • Options
    elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I'm gonna dye everything i own thats remotely relevant to theme in that emerald green color bc I own way too many of those, they don't really work for most themes/clothes lol but maybe it'll work here
    girl, SAME. i like to call that color “alien green” so i think we’ll really be on theme 😂👽
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    elle_baby said:
    Reina12 said:
    I'm gonna dye everything i own thats remotely relevant to theme in that emerald green color bc I own way too many of those, they don't really work for most themes/clothes lol but maybe it'll work here
    girl, SAME. i like to call that color “alien green” so i think we’ll really be on theme 😂👽
    Right???? I don't really want to use up my nicer dye colors only to score low this SYS so I'm perfectly happy to have use for this alien green 😂
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I'm lost as to what to do with this theme lol. I have none of the skin colors and the pop up shop was no help.
  • Options
    kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @KalindaKing are you able to help? 

shankkh said:
    Last SYS I used alllll my diamonds to get that flower dress… and finally after opening 7 boxes I got the dress!!! But it never went to my closet. I contacted customer support and they told me that yes it’s a known issue but there isn’t anything they can do and they suggested I make sure my phone is not “hot” when I play.  😑

Maybe Ms. Kalinda can be of better help 🤷🏽‍♀️ @kandy_rain_22

• Options
    lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    shankkh said:

I’m gonna guess it’s the TS prize with the amount of earnables, I just know gold is gonna be a bloodbath 😭
  • Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    Hey @sarie. I’m absolutely in love with the circled dress of yours!! Amazing. Where did you get it? So jeal. 

• Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    im so confused about what to do, i don’t have any retro hairs and colorful skins 😫
  • Options
    KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Greetings Earth-dwellers. 
    Giving Juno Birch realness 😍
    Android doll from sweden! ♥

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!

• Options
    AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Im confused with this SYS. Are these on theme?🤔
  • Options
    elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    does anyone know if they’re bringing past storyline outfits again? it would be very useful to buy the blue skin tone
  • Options
    kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I contacted them again and the response was that they could give me 5 diamonds back and that’s it.  Sorry they couldn’t help me further and closed my ticket! 
    So frustrating bc I have been a loyal game player since 2014!!!!! That’s a long time to invest in a game. 
    Just be careful buying things on here bc Glu is super shady when it comes to this game. Just like how they can’t give spoilers.  But they can give spoilers for party weekend! 

I'd send them another ticket tbh. The excuse that you didn't get an item because your phone was hot is bs. I wouldn't accept that at all. Its not acceptable to not give prizes to players who rightfully won them. If you do contact them again then I hope you get the dress 😊.

• Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Irons said:
    Hey @sarie. I’m absolutely in love with the circled dress of yours!! Amazing. Where did you get it? So jeal. 

It is from a dating event back in October 2020
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I contacted them again and the response was that they could give me 5 diamonds back and that’s it.  Sorry they couldn’t help me further and closed my ticket! 
    So frustrating bc I have been a loyal game player since 2014!!!!! That’s a long time to invest in a game. 
    Just be careful buying things on here bc Glu is super shady when it comes to this game. Just like how they can’t give spoilers.  But they can give spoilers for party weekend! 

I'd send them another ticket tbh. The excuse that you didn't get an item because your phone was hot is bs. I wouldn't accept that at all. Its not acceptable to not give prizes to players who rightfully won them. If you do contact them again then I hope you get the dress 😊.

Wtf, I get that five diamonds is nice and all but they can't just take an item off you. Did you send screenshots with the message? @KalindaKing surely it's not acceptable to take an item especially a diamond box item and not allow a player to have it in their closet even though they won it.
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    shankkh said:

I think Kalinda could post this and say what it is and if it is tb she could say the prize contribution. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    shankkh said:

I think Kalinda could post this and say what it is and if it is tb she could say the prize contribution. 
    It’s def the ts prizes, the dress+gloves, the necklace, the hair, the hair accessory, the face paint type thing. 
  • Options
    KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    For a limited time, dyes will be removed from the Showstopping Style gift boxes. It will cost 10 diamonds to open the gift box and it will be easier to win clothes or tickets! This change will last throughout the 12.10 update.
    I have tears of joy in my eyes right now