Options

Kimiversary 2022 Wishlist!!! šŸŽ‰

Comments

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    Will this hair be available for kstars on kimi?
    Yes. It will be available for 100 kstars.Ā 
    Thank you @nikaraf! Is there a list of past items that have been available on kimi somewhere on this forum?
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Here you go @Reina12
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    Here you go @Reina12
    Thanks! @KkhAngelica
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @Reina12 itā€™s also in the Valentineā€™s boxes! :) obviously your choice how to get it but it drives me crazy buying a 100 K-star item that I could get for 55 in a box!
  • Options
    KKH_Sara said:
    @Reina12 itā€™s also in the Valentineā€™s boxes! :) obviously your choice how to get it but it drives me crazy buying a 100 K-star item that I could get for 55 in a box!
    Thanks @kkh_sara! I've never opened a valentines box before šŸ™ˆ we will see if I even have enough stars but both options seem better than spending diamonds!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Reina12 said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    Thanks @kkh_sara! I've never opened a valentines box before šŸ™ˆ we will see if I even have enough stars but both options seem better than spending diamonds!
    Iā€™m gonna be real with you, there are so many crappy items in V day boxes that I passed up on them. So many shoes and rings and old items. But itā€™s up yo you šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Imagine spending 55 kstars just to get a ring šŸ„“
    Edit: Items in V day boxes.Ā 

Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @Nikaraf I know šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ which is why Iā€™m going to one day spend 10 diamonds on that dumb ring so I donā€™t get it šŸ˜ I know this isnā€™t logical but to my little brain it makes sense, itā€™s the price to me of getting the good stuff!
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    Iā€™m gonna be real with you, there are so many crappy items in V day boxes that I passed up on them. So many shoes and rings and old items. But itā€™s up yo you šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Imagine spending 55 kstars just to get a ring šŸ„“
    Edit: Items in V day boxes.Ā 

That's exactly why I never felt compelled to open a valentines day box either šŸ˜…
  • Options
    mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

thats my wishlist for now. its 1535/2= 768Ā 
    might not buy everything because i wanted lots of things from the tb sale. also if there's something that doesn't do good in sys events pls let me know
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her , Ā middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    mary1313 said:

thats my wishlist for now. its 1535/2= 768Ā 
    might not buy everything because i wanted lots of things from the tb sale. also if there's something that doesn't do good in sys events pls let me know
    I have the dress for 60 kstars and Iā€™ve only used it in no more than 3 SYS events. Itā€™s a beautiful dress but imo itā€™s only good for SYSā€™s like NYE party or something similar. The black skirt I donā€™t use it as much in SYSā€™s either but it scores well (for me) in SYSā€™s involving leather. @mary1313 Ā šŸ¤
    Edit: The 60 star dress does well for other dolls so I probably just wasnā€™t playing when it wouldā€™ve helped me a lot in SYSā€™sšŸ¤
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've used the 60 kstar dress in lots of SYS themes. It's done pretty well for me, even though I guess that's relative since the votes can feel rigged. And I just got it because I wanted it and it dyes well in colors that don't work on everything. I don't like to completely base what I get on SYS because it might include stuff I don't want and exclude stuff I do want.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    edited May 2022

How do you dolls feel about the nose highlighter in the Misc section and the one in the makeup section? Theyā€™re very similar šŸ˜­

• Options
    shankkh said:

How do you dolls feel about the nose highlighter in the Misc section and the one in the makeup section? Theyā€™re very similar šŸ˜­
    I think get the one in makeup section because the one in misc section gets taken off when you put a nose ring on, or when you wear specific eye makeup.Ā 
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    I've used the 60 kstar dress in lots of SYS themes. It's done pretty well for me, even though I guess that's relative since the votes can feel rigged. And I just got it because I wanted it and it dyes well in colors that don't work on everything. I don't like to completely base what I get on SYS because it might include stuff I don't want and exclude stuff I do want.Ā 
    Same! Iā€™ve used them in SO MANY Show Your Styles and it dyes very well.Ā 

Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    shankkh said:

I think get the one in makeup section because the one in misc section gets taken off when you put a nose ring on, or when you wear specific eye makeup.Ā 
    Thank youšŸ¤

• Options

I may have went overboard but here is my updated list šŸ˜­ Total before: 2,575 Total after: 1,288 (Sorry for the blacked out spots)

• Options
    LauriexoLauriexo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited May 2022
    My list so far! Might remove a few things to get some stuff that is TB.Ā 

total:1244

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @Lauriexo ik itā€™s probably not a big deal but everything is 50-51% , off if I remember correctly so if you see an odd number like 25, itā€™ll be 12 as it just rounds down :)Ā 
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Hey does anyone know/ remember if pets are on sale too? I love getting the pets cos they give you energy and I find that's useful when you're trying to complete party events.Ā 
  • Options
    NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Wishlist! About 400 stars, might not get everything especially since I donā€™t know what new items will be addedĀ 

Ā local vaporwave girlĀ šŸŒ“
    my doll's name is Jin

• Options
    iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Ā 
  • Options
    does anyone have a picture of the new items that were available in the March sale?
    Am also curious!
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Hereā€™s some of the ss I found of the items in the March tb sale. Many people already had most of the items so there isnā€™t a list, but most of the oldĀ NEWĀ items were from 2020-2021
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Hereā€™s some of the ss I found of the items in the March tb sale. Many people already had most of the items so there isnā€™t a list, but most of the oldĀ NEWĀ items were from 2020-2021
    I completely forgot about the 90 kstar hair šŸ˜­ I have to get that one.Ā 
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

They are not all 'must have' but the eyes, the hair, the freckles and the shoes, and I'll be more interested into throwback stuff. I don't really know what would be useful in future SYS so I'll just wait and see.

#FixTheWine

• Options
    missLeela said:

They are not all 'must have' but the eyes, the hair, the freckles and the shoes, and I'll be more interested into throwback stuff. I don't really know what would be useful in future SYS so I'll just wait and see.

I have the black 30 kstar dress and don't use it anymore.Ā  I felt like it looks a little low quality? And doesn't dye well. Just my two cents!
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    missLeela said:

I have the black 30 kstar dress and don't use it anymore.Ā  I felt like it looks a little low quality? And doesn't dye well. Just my two cents!
    I agree with you. I got it when I first started playing the game and I havenā€™t used it since then.Ā 
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • Options
    missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    missLeela said:

Oh! Thank you for telling me, I'll look for something better in the throwback items! :)

#FixTheWine