Options

Kimiversary 2022 Wishlist!!! 🎉

Comments

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I took screenshots of all the TB items in the March sale (except shoes, which I totally forgot about). It’s 43 pictures so I’ll work on putting them together in a few collages and post hopefully sometime this week. Also they are marked up with my own notes so ignore any highlights!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Okay I got it done faster than I thought I would! Few things before I post: sorry about the arrangement, I know it’s not done well 😂 and like I said ignore the annotations, it’s my own notes on the clothing! Also this is going to be missing things I bought during the Black Friday sale but I think the only TB items I bought were handhelds, all of which are included in the big graphic that always goes around. 
  • Options
    Face and Hair

• Options
    Tops and Bottoms

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Purses, Jewelry, Handhelds and Misc 

• Options
    Dresses 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @KKH_Sara tysm for this 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    @KkhAngelica yeah of course!!! I refer to your monthly boxes collages all the time so glad I can repay the favor 💝

• Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    really hoping they bring the WWIB items back for the tb sale. they came back once before, and i could only afford one dress then, so i keep hoping they'll come back every sale.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    WWIB?

ThreePartMagic said:
    really hoping they bring the WWIB items back for the tb sale. they came back once before, and i could only afford one dress then, so i keep hoping they'll come back every sale.

• Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @Reina12 who wore it best, i believe it was an ancestor to the sys system but i wasn't playing then so i don't know that much
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2022
    If I remember it accurately, was WWIB only on some devices? I don't remember getting it and it might be that I was playing on an Amazon kindle before.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    So are TB items added to the kloset during kimiversary? Or do we have to open boxes for them? This will be my first kimiversary, I'm so excited!
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @octivia yes, these are all the tb items that are always added to kimiversary/Black Friday sales. They sometimes add new tb items as well. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Octavia The sales don't have boxes. You're buying items directly in the sales. That's why I prefer getting TBs in sales instead of boxes, where you don't know what you're going to get. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    At the moment these are the things I think I might get during Kimmi, and hopefully another aura if that pink one or any other nice ones come back. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Here’s my wishlist! I know it’s huge lol this will be my first kimi that I’m actually saving for so I’m trying to make the most of it. My total for all 46 items is 2071. The only one I’m not 100% sure about is the face highlight. I currently don’t have any makeup though, so I would want to get it on sale if I could
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    @vampiregirlfriend take highlighter and contour it's a must. I'm finally buying it for myself. I personally think it gives you better scores in SYS. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Maze_KKH said:
    Does anyone know if these become available for stars?

They haven’t been available before but who knows what could be added this year 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Omg I would love to by that butterfly aura 😭 🦋 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    At the moment these are the things I think I might get during Kimmi, and hopefully another aura if that pink one or any other nice ones come back. 

Two of those items are past storyline outfits (the Rafel Dias stuff) @Newsychick
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    ngl if it’s not in the sale it’s 100% worth the diamonds, the only other way to get it is in the halloween boxes and it’s by far my most-used aura!! I hope they add it to the sale so more dolls can have it
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    The leaves were available for male dolls
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    ngl if it’s not in the sale it’s 100% worth the diamonds, the only other way to get it is in the halloween boxes and it’s by far my most-used aura!! I hope they add it to the sale so more dolls can have it
    Yeah I just spin Kollection yesterday for 24 diamonds and didn’t got what I wanted 😭 only 6 diamonds more and I could of got the aura
  • Options
    Omg I got it at Halloween but rarely use it, @dinoqueen9 what sorts of SYS do you use it for? Scored badly for me once on something spring themed so I abandoned it :(
  • Options
    KKH_Sara said:
    Omg I got it at Halloween but rarely use it, @dinoqueen9 what sorts of SYS do you use it for? Scored badly for me once on something spring themed so I abandoned it :(
    I always use it! I used it for Garden Goddess, May Flowers, By The Campfire, Golden Hour camping. 
    Also in my opinion there is not such an item that “scores well” your scores are solely based on luck unfortunately. I’m gonna show an example: 

I’m using the aura in both looks one got a 24 another a 48! 
    So definitely doesn’t have to do with the butterfly aura scoring bad. I was lucky to get good scores during Garden Goddess and not so much in Golden Hour Camping. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    So when buying items pay attention to what is “useful” rather than “scoring well” 
    Something might’ve scored well during an sys for multiple people but if you can’t use it often, then your kstars have gone to waste. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    Thanks @Nikaraf !!