🎆✨KK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite Possibilities✨!🎆

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Everything I got this Kimiversary ☺️. I spent a little over 1500 kstars but I got a lot of items I really like 🤍. I think this was actually my first Kimiversary so there’s that 😅🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,284 Posts
    brynlenox said:
    i was super happy to see how many hair colors they added this update and i promptly bought all of them (lol!) but i was wondering if anyone knew where this hair color came from? it came with the npc and i’ve never seen it anywhere. i was hoping they would include it since many others were added but it’s not there : (
    I believe that specific shade is available in a kollection!! I’d recommend asking in the Where Is This Item From thread for more deets, I can’t remember the specific kollection
  • CchairccCchaircc Experienced Member Registered Users 284 Posts
     Just bought these eyes and was disappointed to find out you can’t wear any of the blushers or cheek highlight with them. Wanted to ask those of you who have owned them for awhile if that’s always been the case or is it a new issue after the update? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,643 Posts
    @Cchaircc They were already like that. That's something I don't like about using those eyes. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,993 Posts
    @Cchaircc they’ve been like that since they came out. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KKH_GiaKKH_Gia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    I love the MET gala looks we have in the game!!
    Your doll looks incredible! 
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

Does anyone know when/if these pants will become available for diamonds? 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    If anyone has either of the two ombré lips please could you show me what they would look like on my doll? I feel like I will never know 😂 It doesn’t matter about looking exactly exactly the same just roughly like same eyes and nose if you have time 🥰🥰

@Lucyxox here you go doll. If I got something wrong I’m sorry and don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll recreate your doll again if needed. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    If anyone has either of the two ombré lips please could you show me what they would look like on my doll? I feel like I will never know 😂 It doesn’t matter about looking exactly exactly the same just roughly like same eyes and nose if you have time 🥰🥰

Hi! I hope she’s close enough, I find it hard to recreate other peoples dolls lol especially as there’s so much space to customise them now :) 

I added a few more of the lips I have that (i think) are available for diamonds ❤️ 

Personally I love the GS lips (second one) on her 🥰

first and last are the two diff ombré lips. 
    third are from Christmas boxes I think? 
    Fourth are the glitter lips and idk where fifth are from but I got them for diamonds 🥰

Nikaraf said:
    @Lucyxox here you go doll. If I got something wrong I’m sorry and don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll recreate your doll again if needed. 
    Oh thank you so much @Nikaraf that’s amazing! I really like them 🥰 I love your hand tattoos too 💕
    luna54 said:
    Lucyxox said:

Hi! I hope she’s close enough, I find it hard to recreate other peoples dolls lol especially as there’s so much space to customise them now :) 

I added a few more of the lips I have that (i think) are available for diamonds ❤️ 

Personally I love the GS lips (second one) on her 🥰

first and last are the two diff ombré lips. 
    third are from Christmas boxes I think? 
    Fourth are the glitter lips and idk where fifth are from but I got them for diamonds 🥰

Thank you so much @luna54! You guys are so great 🥰 it’s really hard to see what they look like when tapping on different dolls looks because eyes are normally different - thank you! xx
    Lucyxox said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Oh thank you so much @Nikaraf that’s amazing! I really like them 🥰 I love your hand tattoos too 💕
    Happy to help! And thank you 🤍🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DoricaDorica New Member Registered Users 552 Posts
    shankkh said:

Everything I got this Kimiversary ☺️. I spent a little over 1500 kstars but I got a lot of items I really like 🤍. I think this was actually my first Kimiversary so there’s that 😅🤍
    Fellow aquarius 🥳 forgot to buy that necklace, well there's always black friday 😁

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷  👩‍🦰 🖖😊

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,098 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Thanks to the generosity of my squad, I find myself with 50 diamonds. Should I should I save them for normal diamond boxes? Or should I try three more times with different pallets to get the highlight and contour? Agree for save, LOL for gambling 

So that didn’t go well lol. Gonna save my last try for my husband- he’s good at picking boxes!

• LauriexoLauriexo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I haven’t gotten a call from Maria all week during the sale, then as soon as it’s over I get a call..? 🤔🤨

Lauriexo said:
    I haven’t gotten a call from Maria all week during the sale, then as soon as it’s over I get a call..? 🤔🤨

You have to have less than 8 tasks to get a call from Maria. If you have more than 8 during weekend that might be the reason you didn’t get a call. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    Lucyxox said:

Wait if I spin again can I win invisible lipgloss??
    I wanted to know the same thing @KalindaKing they've added the lip colors to the closet.. so what happens to the spin on kollections
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 647 Posts
    Sorry if it’s not a correct thread - is it a good idea to do a comeback? I reached 1st place ages ago but I didn’t want to do this comeback storyline as I had too many tasks anyway so I just continued being in the top stars. I have 1.7 billion fans now and am dropping down and getting up again.

I’d like to get the money maker task to do gigs quicker plus extra energy but I’m really afraid that with the number of fans growing with each update it will now take me years to reach A list again…

Is this worth it or is this gonna be really hard?😂
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,332 Posts
    justanna said:
    Sorry if it’s not a correct thread - is it a good idea to do a comeback? I reached 1st place ages ago but I didn’t want to do this comeback storyline as I had too many tasks anyway so I just continued being in the top stars. I have 1.7 billion fans now and am dropping down and getting up again.

I’d like to get the money maker task to do gigs quicker plus extra energy but I’m really afraid that with the number of fans growing with each update it will now take me years to reach A list again…

Is this worth it or is this gonna be really hard?😂
    I personally couldn’t care less how many fans I hame atm 😅 I finished all 3 come backs and I really liked that extra K-stars I collected on the way, increased energy and an outfit with every come back.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 546 Posts
    @justanna I started my first comeback back in February and I'm only now reaching #5 on the top stars list. It's gonna take a while to get back up, but getting the energy increase helps. I did money maker first and I'll do the professional one next. You obviously don't need to do it, so it's all up to you.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 546 Posts
    As someone who didn't do any of the storylines from 2021, I'm extremely confused on what kind of friendship we're meant to have with Delphine. When we first met her, she was sabotaging Simon's daughter and using Willow to get even more popular. When did that change?? How did we suddenly become friends between then?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.