Options

🗳️🌃 ❤️ KK:H Weekend 6/30/22 - SYS Paris Nights & Dating Events! ❤️🌃 🗳️

Comments

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Fastest path to 1 hour date completion now is the wine (4 energy) + take a picture together (2 energy) for anyone who didn’t know!
    Where are you doing dates for this option? I’ve been blowing 17 energy on each. 😅
  • Options
    diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Could someone in the gold tier please post the aura prize preview please?🥰 I’m in the silver tier. If only spoilers were posted I would’ve bought extra tickets and bumped up to gold hmm…. 🤔🫣

sorry it’s very hard to capture it, but it’s like fireworks blasting and spinning around 
    This is perfect! Thank you so much💕
  • Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    My friend sent me a screenshot of her game showing that she was unable to leave the room at LAX? Force quitting the app does nothing, is this happening to anyone else?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Could someone in the gold tier please post the aura prize preview please?🥰 I’m in the silver tier. If only spoilers were posted I would’ve bought extra tickets and bumped up to gold hmm…. 🤔🫣
    Hope this works! 😊

Yesss! Thank you!! 💕the aura is so cute😭
  • Options
    RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    My friend sent me a screenshot of her game showing that she was unable to leave the room at LAX? Force quitting the app does nothing, is this happening to anyone else?
    Yes just happened with me too, there is no exit icon visible. I'm unable to leave
  • Options
    lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    glu please fix all the glitches before the next update!! there’s too many in the game right now & its not enjoyable😣
  • Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited July 2022
    IRazzyMayou said:
    Yes just happened with me too, there is no exit icon visible. I'm unable to leave
    If this isn’t a glitch this deserves to be on r/a**holedesign 

Edit: Thought this fit here 😏💀

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Fae said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    Fastest path to 1 hour date completion now is the wine (4 energy) + take a picture together (2 energy) for anyone who didn’t know!
    Where are you doing dates for this option? I’ve been blowing 17 energy on each. 😅
    Monstrobull but I’d bet Oak works too!!! 6 energy is ideal but 7-8 happens often too and that’s fine. My strategy is to do the 1-energy ones (1 is 25 Kash, 1 is 50) until the wine and picture pop up, then do those two. The worst case I hit was when I didn’t get any of those 4 and had to spend an extra 3 on other task until they did. Still 11 energy though. Definitely do not spend 17! 
  • Options
    MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Did anyone else have this glitch? I finished the quest got my call from Simon and my dating event point and the bonus prize but then the prize just kinda...

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Options
    icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    1-5 ✨
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Send a ticket to customer about the disappearing cake @MsMKT86  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    QueenKH04QueenKH04 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Looks 1-8. Third look up top is a 53 the dress is to big lol. 😊
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So I'm not the only one with the cake glitch? I thought it was a glitch with the specific dress my doll is wearing. Could the company please stop using us to test if there are glitches? Updates shouldn't have the glitches because someone should have testing for them in the first place.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Looks .. i love the slice of cake 😍
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    1-5 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Fae said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    Monstrobull but I’d bet Oak works too!!! 6 energy is ideal but 7-8 happens often too and that’s fine. My strategy is to do the 1-energy ones (1 is 25 Kash, 1 is 50) until the wine and picture pop up, then do those two. The worst case I hit was when I didn’t get any of those 4 and had to spend an extra 3 on other task until they did. Still 11 energy though. Definitely do not spend 17! 
    Thank you so much! I’m going to try at Oak. 
    I’ve sadly done the Love Guru comeback so that usually screws me over. 😅
  • Options
    kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Is this inspired or am I tripping? 

my doll looks so white here... 🥴

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Finished the event with all the energy I got from chasing the outfit but I just had to get it 🥴

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you completed the Love Guru comeback, the special love action replaced a number of cute tasks.  I think cuddle was one?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I've been doing one hour dates with kiss and wine action, weird how it doesn't work the same for everyone??
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

this palette is robbery! but I am happy with my pick cause dating events are impossible to finish now😤
  • Options
    kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Free box! I really want the bag for some reason, so I might chase a bit! 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I really hate the merged threads with both sys and weekend events. Takes too long to scroll for inspo now. Gonna look on FB instead. Congrats @GluAdmin 🙌 you're great at making your game less enjoyable 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    justanna said:
    EllyBurns said:
    Is there any benefit of having different lower level ncps you date during dating events or is it just the same with our spouses? I saw someone mention having more than one npc they date during these events but I don't quite remember why they did that and what were the benefits of it
    @EllyBurns the trick is that if you date NPCs you have not relationship with, you will get a kstar after a couple of dates when you level up your relationship with them. Then you just go to another new NPC. Pretty good way to earn kstars. If you date your spouse, your relationship is either already maxed out so you won’t get any levelling up stars, or it’s quite advanced and it will take you a lot of dates to level it up, so you won’t get levelling up kstar as quickly.
    For some reason I just forgot about the  achievements lol But it totally makes sense, thank you for the tip!!