Options

⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Options
    mdeeamdeea Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am going to sound rude but someone has to say it: Guys the game is getting boring i used to play it daily and now i barely enter once a week. If you are really runing out of ideas go and check the instagram or twitter community and you will pretty sure get some interesting ones.The game needs more important changes rather than babies (bad idea Kim) and hairstyles with bunny ears.
    Anyway, here are some of my suggestion:
    Add more poses for our dolls. They have very few and boring ones.
    Add old event prizes to the daily 10kstar box or the 40kstar event ones. I would love to have again the christmas hairstyle or the new years eve dresses or other pretty items you have out during events.
    Add the easter hairstyle without those ugly black bunny years, we've seen it in Kim's interview and it looks amazing, exept for the bunny years.
    Stop making bags with pets.
    Add more drama, more gigs with Willow Crystal or Chad. Add another char if it's needed.
    Open Grand Sultan hotel. It's closed for a long time...
    Add again time Square in NYC and Nappa Valley, as for Nappa Valley i actually spent some money on kstars to decorate it and it was a waste of money because now the location is down.
    More beach locations and MORE SWIMSUITS, summer is coming and we need them ^^
    Add more shorts and jeans, skirts, shirts.
    Make something that allows us to delete contacts that we added.
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    +I really want some ombré hair! Please give us the option of mix match the colors as we please!
    + Hand tattoo are fun! I like to get henna on my hand, why not go to New Deli to get it done?
    +You can never go wrong with new hair styles!
    + Body sizes are nice! I would like to have more shape to my figure than a toothpick with a moderate bust. I would like some curves!
    + There are more than just a handful of skin tones. I would love to have a reddish brown hue for my doll!
    + More hair types, I'm tired of seeing straight hairstyles all the time, and some texture!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    mdeea wrote: »
    Add old event prizes to the daily 10kstar box or the 40kstar event ones. I would love to have again the christmas hairstyle or the new years eve dresses or other pretty items you have out during events.

I love this.

I like the bags with pets in them, though. A lot. There are plenty of bags without, I think.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'd like to have a swing at Crystal, just to see Chad flinch. lol. Now she would be fun to fight with. Get Maria on my side to throw more rumors, impersonate her manager and book her for a toilet paper sponsored public toilet opening. Oh, what we could do if we put our heads together. Muhahaha. Maimonster, I'm adding you. We should team up, and Luz has a trick or two up her sleeve. :)

Ok Coko (my petty little payback if you get it!), that's awesome! I do want something different we can do to them too, apart from the usual insults and throwing drink. How about yanking Willow's hair, flipping her outdated miniskirt or spitting at her lol
    PM to add
  • Options
    reubennreubenn Registered Users 41 Posts
    Hello, this is my first reply to the suggestion thread. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I'll go ahead and give my idea.

As of late, after finishing all my quests, the time in between waiting for the next weekend event or update have been a drag. I personally find no reason to open my game, the only thing really is maintaining my rank on the dating list.

-My suggestion is to introduce daily tasks, it could consist of small, short tasks given to us KKH users daily like a 3hr date, appearance or fashion show which we must complete within 24 hours. If you complete the daily task for each day of the week, the prize could be something like 20 kstars.

Honestly, this would make me and I'm sure others, to want to go on KKH everyday, even if when its not the weekend. People will be like "Have ya done ur Kardashian today?"
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    reubenn wrote: »
    Hello, this is my first reply to the suggestion thread. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but I'll go ahead and give my idea.

As of late, after finishing all my quests, the time in between waiting for the next weekend event or update have been a drag. I personally find no reason to open my game, the only thing really is maintaining my rank on the dating list.
    My suggestion is to introduce daily tasks, it could consist of small, short tasks given to us KKH users daily like a 3hr date, appearance or fashion show which we must complete within 24 hours. If you complete the daily task for each day of the week, the prize could be something like 20 kstars.

Honestly, this would make me and I'm sure others, to want to go on KKH everyday, even if when its not the weekend. People will be like "Have ya done ur Kardashian today?"
    Your first but also one of the best,practical suggestions here in my opinion. I can totally put myself in your situation. There's nothing else I can disagree with you.

And I'm sure that not only me and you but also other players who already completed their goal list and reached top rank A-lister or already got all comebacks must be really bored for having nothing left to do but try keeping their ranks up top or go save their relationship by dating.

The most days I'm active in game probably weekends for events only. And yet, those events are getting boring and repeated too. Rewards' requirements keep rising up danm high that people were complaining and fed up, some even gave up on those events, based on what I already saw here and in FB.

And if nothing better should be done to keep this game alive, as your suggestion, I swear, when new promising games coming up next like Katy's or KendallandKylie's game, KKH may as well go down, it's a fact, if this situation keeps going on. Which makes me sad because I'm a dedicated player who already invested like half of my fortunes in this game. No regrets, just sad to think about KKH's future.

I just hope Glu would stop focus on how to get money from their customers/players' pockets for a moment to read all the great suggestions here, then instead, should focus on how to improve this game's plots and treasure their players more after all the success and big investment us players have brought to this game and Glu company.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love most of what was posted, but if tasks are given that must be done in a certain time, the people who aren't done with the current quest tasks, will not be able to keep up with players who aren't waiting for the next timed event. I have something now that isn't available for another 8 hours. Plus I have untimed tasks. If you throw in things that must be completed, within a certain amount of time, people will walk. Simon calls every hour if you let him, with more tasks to choose from. And you don't need to be told to go on a date. Just do it. Do another Comeback. Please lets not add more stress the majority of the players, who have not been able to quickly run through things using Stars to start them early. I already get 'go on a date in 10 hours' everyday. I don't need more daily timed tasks. I think I speak for a large portion of the community when I say this.
    And can we try to get this back to bulletted concise suggestions. I tried to move a few other discussion posts last night, but couldn't figure out where to put them, mine included, so I'm also pointing the finger at myself.

A reminder for the most effective way to use this suggestion thread, here is a repost from gluadmin. Again, I'm guilty as well, but if you want a whole discussion, start a different thread? But if you can keep it short and simple, it is very much more effective.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi Stars and Starlets.

I'm assembling a formal list of suggestions for the producers, but it's hard to keep on top of all of the comments on other threads. So, this thread will be the destination for suggestions. In order to keep it most effective please do the following:

• Bullet point your suggestions (or use a - dash)
    • Keep it as short as possible and avoid any extra description/analysis
    • Be as specific as possible
    • Content or feature suggestions only please (no economy, currency or energy stuff- we already know your feedback on that)

So here's an example of how to do this using some suggestions I've seen recently:

• more "other hand" rings and bracelets
    • darker lipstick colors
    • see gift item on friend/significant other in the closet before purchasing it for them
    • stay-at-home dates with SO
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MoeeMoeeWiseWalkerMoeeMoeeWiseWalker Registered Users 6 Posts
    -To Be Able To Purchase Hair And Clothes From Previous Events And Holidays That We Really Wanted Like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, And New Years And The Photo Booths Also Clothing From Special Assignments -
  • Options
    - Have it be a big plus, points-wise, when a Kardashian (or a Jenner) is in a task with us. (As it is now, the task takes longer, and we get fewer points, than when we have an NPC contact in there with us.) It would make more sense, to me, if that were the case. :)
  • Options
    • Bring back the weekend special sales outfit. You used to put together a dress, and shoes or a bag or jewelry for a sale price. Instant gratification makes people happy. Slap a sale price on 2 items together I'll buy it with Stars.
    • less weekend events geared for people to earn through gift box items. You have to realize, the majority of people buying all the boxes, are basically using counterfeit stars. Give us all an even chance, since you don't make money from counterfeit stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    - During prize events, let us tap each prize to see how many points it will take to earn it. That gives us some idea of how we need to pace ourselves. (By this I mean, before we have completed the prize or prizes before it, let us tap and see what it will take to win each prize separately.)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    • Bring back the weekend special sales outfit. You used to put together a dress, and shoes or a bag or jewelry for a sale price. Instant gratification makes people happy. Slap a sale price on 2 items together I'll buy it with Stars.
    • less weekend events geared for people to earn through gift box items. You have to realize, the majority of people buying all the boxes, are basically using counterfeit stars. Give us all an even chance, since you don't make money from counterfeit stars.

*I second all of this.

*Gambling for event multipliers or to attain something gorgeous you see in a teaser window, and walking away with leftover items that you didn't want to buy from your closet, or with $4000, is frustrating. I was a happy Kstar buyer before because it allowed me to support this game while getting things that I really liked.

*Please, please, begin selling exclusive items outright again. If you want a ton of money, offer me a ton of lovely things to buy. I have no self-control, for goodness' sake!

*I have been a loyal customer since the beginning, and I wish things would be different again. I'm mad at this game on the weekends now, which is unfortunate for something that had been such a guilty pleasure.

I'm sorry about the formatting again.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MoeeMoeeWiseWalkerMoeeMoeeWiseWalker Registered Users 6 Posts
    -The Option To Purchase What's In A Gift Box- -Restoration Of Previous Data If Lost -
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Take cash out of the weekend event gift boxes. It's so disappointing to do all the work or pay stars to open a box that's cash (or even energy). Stars or items ideally!
    iOS
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    - Can we please have the special gift boxes as our daily gift box (with the opportunity to win bonus items) on weekend events like we used to. It used to make events so much more fun and you can still have the 40 k stars to open a second one option

-Also can we *please* have a way of changing GC friends back to networking contacts after gifting them I always forget!!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    • A gifting log to remember lovely people
    • No more lost gifts
    PM to add
  • Options
    - Receipt or thank you note sent when someone OPENS your gift - so you know they either were not on or did not receive it (when you do not get the receipt notice/thank you card.)

- Difficulty levels. This could help those who have not achieved # 1 yet to not feel overwhelmed and those who have reached # 1 to not feel bored. For starters, ability to choose if we want any 8 hour jobs or not. Easier or 'normal' level would have 3 and 1 hour jobs. More difficult level would have 8 hour and longer jobs.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    -some of us have discussed that a Game of Thrones type gig would be awesome (like "The Stalking Dead" guest star gig).
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    RJK23RJK23 Registered Users 4 Posts
    - I would strongly recommend making it possible to switch from using an Apple device to an Android device. I'm not remotely the only person this is impacting.
  • Options
    * Could us men have this awesome jacket&shirt like this random NPC is wearing?:
    14bstpy.jpg
    I'd pay to own it, but I'm not jelly with that NPC cuz he has fab clothing but doesn't even know how to rock it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    oka_ayu22oka_ayu22 Registered Users 5 Posts
    So this is my suggestion for the update :
    *New hair please. Or more new colour hair plz, like ombre.
    * add facial features, new lips, eye, and body shape. I want to be like kendall's body shape. She is very tall.
    * be able to change facial features our spouse or our friend. I have a husband and I want to change his facial features.
    * add more story with willow, chad dylan, and Kardashian family
    * add new place, I want thailand or somewhere in asia like china or japan
    * add new makeup colour. Especially new lips colour.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    * Could us men have this awesome jacket&shirt like this random NPC is wearing?:
    14bstpy.jpg
    I'd pay to own it, but I'm not jelly with that NPC cuz he has fab clothing but doesn't even know how to rock it :rolleyes:

Oh Moony! I'm sorry to inform you but that jacket came from an event that happened some time ago!

However I believed that it was available in the wardrobe after a while. Not for you?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Moony! I'm sorry to inform you but that jacket came from an event that happened some time ago!

However I believed that it was available in the wardrobe after a while. Not for you?

Nope I didn't see it in my wardrobe, that's why I posted here lol.
    I thought it wasn't event stuff cuz I didn't see anyone posted in the exclusive clothing thread. And yeah I missed/don't even know about that event. :D
    But thanks for letting me know, Vats ^^

Then if I may change my old suggestion into these suggestions:

*Pls re-sell and make available all the old events' clothing items for those who missed events have a chance to own them exclusive items too.

*Also, I would like to see the heart and star mark on each gift item just as how I see them in my own wardrobe before purchasing/gifting, which would be easier for players to consider which to gift because that gift item will determine the love or network relationship between the sender and the receiver.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I've asked here in this thread, and I have spoken about it 1 million times in the forum, but I'll ask again a new long hair style in the male wardrobe, something like in this picture of Brad Pitt would be really cool, PLEASE!

iu7r5HR.jpg?1

I'll return to ask periodically if not added, thank you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I've asked here in this thread, and I have spoken about it 1 million times in the forum, but I'll ask again a new long hair style in the male wardrobe, something like in this picture of Brad Pitt would be really cool, PLEASE!

iu7r5HR.jpg?1

I'll return to ask periodically if not added, thank you!

That hair on my game spouse would be so awesome. that is a perfect picture of what I'd love in guy hair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Jessica_exlineJessica_exline Registered Users 2 Posts
    - I think it would be neat after you have been married for a while that you have the option to have a baby and I think it would be neat if North was apart of some stuff too

-Also New hair color like Ombre

- I think it would be really neat to if we could have all the vacation spots they went to and be able to own houses their as well
  • Options
    - Have the purchases in the houses mean something points-wise. Instead of only being for looks, have the points build until we get a bonus for activities or parties at that house. For instance, a super bonus for buying everything in the house, all the furniture, all of the decor, and the pet. You could gradate it as you preferred, but an incentive or reward for buying it all would be great.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Please please please bring back the old fab prizes and kim's wedding dress!!!!! Also the kim's own picks!!! We are so many people asking for this so please make it real in the next update!!
  • Options
    SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
    - The ability to receive Star News tweet updates about your Game Center friends in the game
    - Recieve gold star(s) for house purchases
    - More shoes!!
    - Another new rival (Willow is getting old and annoying)
    - More drama/excitement in the storyline like you get with Stardom Hollywood.
    GC: Poohgirl87 :o
  • Options
    SpikeSpikeSpikeSpike Registered Users 29 Posts
    -Option to change love interests to business relationships (the game thinks I'm dating my sister :/ )
    GC: Poohgirl87 :o