Options

⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Please, if in the future places like Armenia, Rio de Janeiro and Thailand are added to the game, we can have different pets? because I love Dogs but it's enough.

Some suggestions

Armenia: mouflon or if we have a country house maybe a horse
    Rio de Janeiro: Toucan
    Thailand: a baby elephant

PLEASE, NO MORE DOGS!
    I agree 100%! In addition, India should have a Bengal tiger. There is way too many dogs already. We need Siamese & Persian cats, as well too.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    I think it'd be great to choose your language. I can understand the most of speeches, but I'm Italian and i cannot understand everything! So sometimes it happens that I have to go translate a certain word and I don't know if I made the right choise!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Expand the cities like stardom:Hollywood!
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I don't like that idea especially if you're new to this game. It's distracting. Maybe a little bit but I wouldn't want it. When I first played Stardom: Hollywood I was so confused... There was so many things piled on top of you. Good idea but think on how the new users will adjust to it especially when everyone so use to this.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    HI ponylatte I'm not sure if you'll see this but at the top of the contacts window there are two icons one a star and one a heart and star but they're quite difficult to see because they blend in with the background. If you tap these they will reorganise your contacts either in order of top stars ranking or in order of how high your relationship rating is with them. This might help you a bit :)

Thank you!!!! I've been wondering the same thing so this made my day :-) the icons are very faint and small but they are there, top right corner.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    • Please bring back the weekend special outfits, a bundle of items put together in a special sale for KStars
    • Please stop putting bonus clothing needed for extra payout in GIFT boxes. It makes the players who support the game by buying stars feel like they've been bamboozled when we walk away without the bunny ears or the slinky dress..
    • Please stop selling GIFT boxes, in order to finish the event faster. They've changed since they were rolled out around Halloween.
    • Please hold across the store sales. That's how the big retailers get people to spend money. Women are wired to 'spend more to save more'

Spending stars (and buying stars to spend) is what you want us to do. Make the whole thing a positive experience. The current model for Gift boxes in relation to quest advantages is very negative. Make us want to spend stars. Don't make it seem like a mandatory thing needed to finish a weekend event in a reasonable amount of time..

We want a BARGAIN not a GAMBLE. No one should feel ripped off after spending stars. Women walk away from a sale, having spent way more than they planned but being thrilled to death over it, as they happily carry all their loot back to their homes. When is the last time that happened here?

BTW, love the game, and I'm truly not trying to make waves, but to make the game a very positive thing again.

Oh, I almost forgot.
    • May we please have a poll function in the forums? Even if there were restrictions about who could start one, the ability for us to do polls would be an awesome tool, enhancing the whole forum experience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    -I need Cassio to know that I'll leave my husband for him in a mother loving heartbeat. It would just be great to date him. And then we can work together instead of just going on dates everyday. I can be his model and he can let me use his club for events. I don't care about babies. Just give me bae.

- Make husbands more useful. Just dates aren't enough. I really like when my husband called to say he was jealous of Cassio because the media made us look so close. Give me more of that/ other types of interaction. Maybe he gets into a cheating scandal with some model or something and we have to prove that he's been faithful (or not!)

-PLEASE fix the forum page!!! It's all grey!!!

- Maria has been gone lately (I'm maxed out in levels completed so I think it's more for people who are on a higher level) but she's not around anymore. Kind of missing her
  • Options
    emilyxremilyxr Registered Users 8 Posts
    •higher max fans please! maybe unlimited!
    •more storyline quests! especially with other kardashian klan members
    •have an option to delete NPC contacts
    •be able to interact with friends, maybe hang out with friends
    •date in your house
  • Options
    AasiyahhhhAasiyahhhh Registered Users 7 Posts
    - Can they make it an option to choose what notifications we receive? Like I don't want the notifications about something trending but I like the ones telling me my energy is full or my event is about to end.
    - When we find energy is the street can we keep it even if our energy is at the max?
    - Let us go to Simon for jobs instead of having him call every hour
    - In house dates
    - Ability to bring our spouse as date to events
    - Ability to choose length of date
    - Maybe the ability to support our spouse at one of their career events
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    °Please allow us the deep blue eye color option. I envy Stardom for having it.
    °More silver jewelry. I love gold more than you know, but silver seems a bit neglected.
    °Since children are cannon, let's not make the mistake like weddings did. Make them an option only. And inexpensive if possible. Also base the child on genetics of the parents. I don't want a child with pink hair if my spouse and I don't have any.
    ° Ombré hair is cool, I really wish to see all the hair options have their own ombré version. That would be rad!
    °Please allow me to have more interactions with my husband, and I also would like a mini dating event that happens every week go on a couple of dates win a prize?
    ° No more money and energy in special event gift boxes they disappoint me, and plenty of others.
    ° Long hair styles without all these decorations. Keep it simple and let our flashy clothes do the talking.
    °I would love to go on vacation with my spouse. It'll be nice!
    ° More tattoo please! I would love to get a henna tattoo once in awhile.
    ° Ease up on the dog pets. I love dogs but, I'm a virtual celeb, I have exotic tastes.
    °Maybe some casual shoes would be great!
    Thanks for listening! :)
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    akwiggakwigg Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Variation in the length of quests, they all seem to be 8hrs, which takes too long and too much energy to complete, so i don't start them. if the quests were shorter and i could tick them off sooner, i would play more often. Perhaps the time length could be relevant to the quest, i.e Appearances 2hrs, Photoshoots/Runway 4hrs - 8hrs depending on what they are for, Dates should only ever be 1hr as this is relationship maintenance not an advancement like a quest.

- Places to go other than bars, restaurants and clubs… You should have to go to a hair salon and purchase/change your hairstyle, instead of getting it from the wardrobe.

- Same with shopping for clothes, go to a store and purchase.

- Why isn't Malibu on the Metro, i don't think you should have to fly there.

-When you get married, the house in Calabassas should be a joint home, and there should be items there that you can tap [like in the bars and street] to get energy/cash/status [the house next door could be Kris' house for meetings etc]

- You should be able to tap the white shirt mannequin in So Chic for items, same as in all the other stores

- Achievements should have much higher rewards given the amount spent on them.

- Energy should recharge every 2 minutes, not every 5 [you want people to stay interested, right?]

- Should definitely be able to sell Real Estate.

- Significant Other gives nothing in return!

- Purchasing items should give you more Professional and Romantic Bonuses to help with completing Quests and Dates faster.

- You should be allowed to change your name when you Marry without it costing, just part of the wedding.

- The toolbar, bottom left, should retract and pop out as it gets in the way of collecting rewards.

- There should be a counter so you know how many points you need to go for each Level.
  • Options
    MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
    - choose your own language
    - your husband (or wife) should give some weekly rent (as for So Chic)
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    - Everyone wants to date/marry Cassio. He's an NPC character, just like Dirk, and we CAN date/marry Dirk. So what's the difficult to let us do those things with Cassio? Please, please, please, please! I'm beggin you! hahahah
    - Ombre hair, for gods sake. If Khloe have ombre hair, why we not?
    - I'm sick of dogs in this game. I want a horse, maybe in a farm or something like that. .
    - A place that we can go shopping. Fifth Avenue, for example.
    - The style of locations be similar of the style of Stardom Hollywood. The cities have more places to go.
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    - ability to gift hairstyles

- ability to buy "only giftboxes hairstyles" (you know, thouse at the bottom of hair list)

- more make up colours (including lipstick and nailpolish)

-MORE HAIRSTYLES :rolleyes:
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
    - It's hard to find a date if you play as a female and wanna date a female (same about males who look for a guy). Fix it, plz. I wanna be able to flirt with all the people of my sех.

- Also it would be cool to gift clothes from giftboxes to real friends.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    - During paid events especially (win things for spending K stars), please have more wearables or permanent prizes in the first prize/gift box. Essentially I paid 25 K stars for some energy bolts, this go-around. There was only one wearable prize in the lot. Thank you for listening.
  • Options
    ValGalValGal Registered Users 3 Posts
    I would really appreciate being able to buy different hairstyles in the game with the cash our characters earn for working. Thanks in advance... fingers crossed! ;*
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Please make game updates available across different platforms at the same time.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So I'm back with suggestions for future updates.

- New hair colors like dirty blonde, auburn, light brown, white and gray.

-Ombre hair styles and lip gloss for girls.

-Swimsuits for men or can take off our shirts.

-New skin tones.

-New eye colors (blue please!)

-New poses in photobooth for men that we often see in the teasers like that with hand on chin and the thumbs up.

-Bring back normal face of our spouses in the photobooth, now we just have the "in love" face.

-Open the hotel in New Delhi and put a baby elephant as pet there (gluadmin approve this).

-Better organization in the traveling list, put Malibu in the LA area, then put together the places in the US, followed by Mexico, cities of europe, asia and australia.

-Option to choose how many hours we want to go on a date and change the position of the button "break up" to the end of the list.

-Decrease the percentage of energy bolts and k$ in the event boxes.

-New vehicles.

-And of course last but definitely not least, a new long hair style in the male wardrobe, remember Brad Pitt? Well that way ...

iu7r5HR.jpg?1

And if my hair isn't in the next update ...

S9OE84L.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for throwing us an event every single weekend, Glu. I know I whine a ton, but I really love this schedule that you all keep knocking yourselves out with. It must be so much work. Also, thanks so much for this party event, and the increase in the energy prize! Yay!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ok this is my first time posting here, so please excuse any mistakes I make.

*I would like to suggest making a way to connect with other players in game. Now yes, I realize, that we can do that with G+, GC, and FB. But what I am talking about is a way where we wouldn't need those, as it hinders us from playing with the majority of players here, esp if we have different platforms - which can be very frustrating, as we all want to play with each other.

I know that there are other games that have it programed into their system, or what have you(sorry not very good with tech stuff) where as long as players, play a certain game, they can easily connect with other players, regardless of their platform. If you can somehow find a way to do it like this then, I know that you will have a lot of happy campers here.

I hope this wasn't confusing. Thank you for listening as always:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    -make it possible to buy k-stars with the in-game cash

-separate dresses/whole outfits from tops in the wardrobe

-if Maria or Simon want you to visit them, make it a goal instead of them constantly calling

-red nail polish

Thank you!
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    -replace the normal giftboxes with event giftboxes for the duration of the event (didn't this use to happen?)

-change the position of love contact in the photobooth. They look so awkward standing behind us with a stupid look on their face.

-able to sort contacts in the photobooth menu (thank you so much for doing this in the phone menu!)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    It would be good to have events where the money from instore purchases goes to a charity :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    - I thought of an idea that makes it feasible that we could gift each other some hair. Phrase it like this: Coupon for a salon visit.

That way it can sound like we 'gifted them some hair' because they can go get a cut, styling, or hair extensions! :)
  • Options
    Barista from LIF (Miami) have different eyes, i think it would be nice to have more choises on eye/face/lips form.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    1. Weekend Sales of Kim's Picks sale packages
    2. That's it. Everything else is great. :)

Please bring back the Weekend Sale of a Kim's Picks sale package. You grouped 2 or 3 things making an outfit, slapped a KStar Sale Price on it, and we were able to buy it outright. This would boost the sale of Stars, and people who won't buy gift boxes sight unseen will drop 80-100 Stars for a sale outfit. (The addicts play more than one game, and if I buy one sale outfit, I must buy it for all 3. Gift boxes for the 3 is much less compelling.)

This would NOT do away with the GluLoved Gift Boxes, this is ANOTHER opportunity for people to spend their money on the weekend events.

(These weekend sale outfits are what made me know to always have Stars in my bank, or giftcards in my wallet. Honestly , I was buying about 40-50$ in gift cards every Friday, and now Honestly....if I don't have any on hand, I only pick up a 10$ one if that. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Please, Please, Please release the haircuts that we get just opening boxes!!!
    I want the bun and the long bob sooo badly but i just don´t get them... It`s ridiculously frustrating. I will pay for them no matter how much! Please think about this. Someone said that at the beginning thouse haircuts could been bought with 30k so please bring this again! Thank you
  • Options
    AtrainOfficialAtrainOfficial Registered Users 1 Posts
    - ability to change our physical appearances. not everyone should look exactly the same. we're all different and unique, like snowflakes.

- we should be able to interact with our friends more. how come my friend and me are dating but our interactions aren't affecting one another's gameplay?

- we should be able to choose the duration of our dates

- if i'm inviting my wife to a party and she's there with me, there should be no reason she's calling me to take her on a date too! especially during a weekend event.

- please add man-buns to mens' hair options. and better facial hair. like a dope 5 o'clock shadow. not that patchy stubble nonsense.

- let me reproduce with my wife! we want children!

- our pets should serve more of a purpose.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    - ability to change our physical appearances. not everyone should look exactly the same. we're all different and unique, like snowflakes.

- we should be able to interact with our friends more. how come my friend and me are dating but our interactions aren't affecting one another's gameplay?

- we should be able to choose the duration of our dates

- if i'm inviting my wife to a party and she's there with me, there should be no reason she's calling me to take her on a date too! especially during a weekend event.

- please add man-buns to mens' hair options. and better facial hair. like a dope 5 o'clock shadow. not that patchy stubble nonsense.

- let me reproduce with my wife! we want children!

- our pets should serve more of a purpose.

I agree with the man bun and better facial hair pleasee
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: