Options

the wishlist thread!

takeabletakeable Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 20 Posts
hiya everyone! so I've basically "beat" the game and now i don't have anything to do now.

if you're new to the game and looking for some killer clothes, please shoot me a Game Center request (itsviwinn)! if you're just looking for a friend to play with, I am sorry but please don't add me yet.

all you have to do is follow a few simple rules (and if you don't do any of these things i won't send gifts. this actually becomes really time consuming)

1. in your post, SPECIFY what you want. I am no longer gifting a bunch of stuff i think you might like.
2. List at least five items, no hairstyles.
3. In your friend request, tell me your username for the glu forums!
4. Comment your IGN (in game name) and GC. These tend to differ, so mention both. If you don't know both, mention what you're listed and a small character description.
5. Send me the request, I tend to forget and lose track.

Also, if you don't mind editing/leaving a comment on how happy you're with your gifts, that'd be much appreciated :)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Littlewizzle46Littlewizzle46 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would be very greatful of anything ....im a newbie ;) and loving the game but i have no style ;/ and its driving me bonkers veiwing the wordrobe ;/ Thank you inadvance ;))
  • Options
    lacienickersonlacienickerson Registered Users 3 Posts
    AHH! I would be sooo grateful for any dresses (possibly the white one with the blue band and the twigs that was unlocked around level 6?) I think that dress was 35 stars... Thanks again!
  • Options
    I was unsure as to what your IGN name was, so i just sent it to a bunch of random people!! Oops :)
  • Options
    KimsessedKimsessed Registered Users 11 Posts
    That's so kind of you! I'm in love with the black boots, the knee high ones? I've been playing continuously since I got it a couple of weeks ago but I can't afford to use real money :( how do we send each other gifts? I have an iPad?
    GC: jackscreativity
    KKH game name: Elly
  • Options
    juliananavarrojuliananavarro Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello! Thanks for doing that! How do you get so many stars? I'm already a level 12 but only got 19 stars haha I'm jealous!
    Anyway, every outfit I fall in love with costs more-than-I-can-afford stars :(
    So, I'd ask for that one that's white with branches or something? Or that one with the new york skyline?
    But anything will be good! Thank you very much!
    GC: juliananavarro
  • Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    Any pretty dresses or shoes I don't have :D

My GC IGN is GHan94. It sucks hairs cannot be gifted :(

Btw, did you earn all your K stars from just playing or did you buy them too?
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    i just click on your character and it should say gift :)@kimsessed

I'll be happy to! @juliananavarro

Its a mix of both honestly :)@insomnia

please send me the friend request!! I get the names mixed up sooo badly and I'm not even sure how. REMEMBER: comment your ign name so i don't send someone else your gift ;n; (or at least leave details about your character, like skin color/hair color/eye color)
  • Options
    maltanmaltan Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thank you takeable for the gifts! I love all of them! I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    LilaLila Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would love to have some party dresses, been playing for only 5 days and guess I haven' t mastered making $$$$.
    Thank you for whatever you can part with.
    Lila
  • Options
    takeable wrote: »
    i just click on your character and it should say gift :)

Okay :) my game name is just Elly but my Game Center name is jackscreativity if that's how it works. thank you so much - you're lovely for giving things to others
  • Options
    KimKarFanKimKarFan Registered Users 25 Posts
    Okay you are just amazing! I am so impressed! And I am a newbie so anything would be amazing! My name is Kimkarfan in Game Center
  • Options
    Refreshing my friend list, so if you haven't received a gift from me send another request! If you just want to be friends please don't send a request, I am only giving gifts right now and its a lot easier after I find what's going on :)

There's a few new rules so check back at the first post!
  • Options
    Ahhhhh!! Thank you thank you!! I just love the dresses! You are so amazing!!
  • Options
    Omg!! I was not expecting all of that! Thank you!!
  • Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    I added you with a request with a note. :P
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    Oh my god thank you tank you thank you!!! You are the greatest :) thank you so much
  • Options
    ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Thank you so much creating this thread.

1. White/grey/red/orange cardigan (30K), 2. Black aviators sunglasses (35K) 3. Gold watch and bracelet (25K) 4. Two gold chains (35K) 5. Tuxedo jacket white shirt (no tie) 50K 3. GLU username: Shannon 4.Game Center ID: homiesexual

What is your Game Center username so that I can send you the request? Thank you so much in advance.
  • Options
    lyndsey791lyndsey791 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi My GC username is (lyndsey791) and my IGN is Lyndsey.
    I like:
    the white dress with the black lace (2000cash)
    blue sweetheart neckline long dress with the slit (45stars)
    tight pink dress with the light pink on the bra part and a peplum hot pink skirt part (35stars)
    and the dress that you unlock at level 13 (that gives you heart points) with the gold top and turtleneck and the black lower portion. For the bottoms i like the short black skirt for 75stars.
    For the shoes, I like the black heels with bows on them or the dark brown boots.
    For accessories, I like the large brown bag for 75stars that is one of the kardashian favorite ones.
    Out of all of these, any of them would be greatly appreciated, xoxo
  • Options
    HannahWood921HannahWood921 Registered Users 3 Posts
    1. The ripped denim jeans (star) LOVE THOSE
    2.The navy dress that costs 45Kcoins. (heart)
    3.The denim shorts without the leggings (heart)
    3.The black fur scarf (star)
    4.The black mini strapless dress that costs 90Kcoins (star)
    5.The dark brown angle length gladiator-ish heels that costs 50kcoins (star)

i sent you a request on game center and forgot to include details..my name in the game is Hannah
    no numbers no last name .. just Hannah. LOL. wish i could change it. my game center name is HannahWood92

light brown hair - braid - green eyes - nude makeup
  • Options
    tianatanntianatann Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks a bunch for this!
    I would really appreciate
    1) The white dress with the belt and the denim jacket over it - 120k coins (sorry it's so pricey) (star)
    2) Also the white leotard outfit thing that costs 35k coins and had a long jacket over it
    3) The ripped denim jeans
    That's all thank you!
    My in name game is Faith and my GC name is tianatann.
  • Options
    SherandjohnSherandjohn Registered Users 4 Posts
    My in game name is Dana (dark skin and floofy black hair) and my Game Center name is TARDISkeeper!
    I would like:
    -the black dress (I think it's a dress at least? Either a dress or a shirt and skirt) with the ankle length jacket thing, it's got the k star in the corner and it's 120 stars (if that's too much that's fine)
    -the yellow top with black leather jacket (90 stars)
    -the white mid-thigh dress with black belt and branch-like things all over it (35 stars)
    -the almost knee length white dress with black lace straps/a little bit of lace going down to the waist ($2000)
    -any of the shirts with the ruffle-y collar and the k star in the corner (45 stars)
    -strapless dress w/black top and red bottom (40 stars)
    -the 'distressed' jeans (30 stars)
    -the short jean shorts (35 stars)
    -literally any shoes
    -maybe a purse/necklace/pair of earrings or something like that

Obviously that's a lot, I definitely am not asking for all of it but it might give you some ideas. Thank you again!
  • Options
    CzagalaCzagala Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's so nice of you!
    My GC name is: czagala
    My IGN is: Zoe, i change my look all the time but I can just do the same look for a time.
    The Black coat with Black dress under. Red hair

I would like shoes! All is fine.
    And accessories, sunglasses, bracelet, necklace and so on.

Well dresses, tops, jeans.
    Everything is fine.

Gamecenter name: Czagala
    In Game name: Zoe

Please Add me :)
  • Options
    FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi, my GameCenter is Ferreiroy
    My in-game name is Kelly ☺

I lost a lot of stars with trying to date, so I’m slowly trying to get those back. My wishlist includes:*
    -100% the black floor length gown with the gold belt (120 stars :( ) Sorry very pricey...but a girl can dream! <3
    - the birkin bag is what I’ve been trying to aquire (75 stars)
    - The white one-piece leotard with the sheer jacket cardigan, and gold belt (35 stars) < 3
    any colour ruffle-y collar and the k star in the corner (45 stars)
    strapless dress w/black top and red bottom (40 stars)

-gold bracelets (30 stars), bangles (20 stars) – any purses jewelry, rings, shoes please!!*

Thanks again, and I gift back ☺
  • Options
    kimkardashiankimkardashian Registered Users 17 Posts
    Czagala wrote: »
    It's so nice of you!
    My GC name is: czagala
    My IGN is: Zoe, i change my look all the time but I can just do the same look for a time.
    The Black coat with Black dress under. Red hair

I would like shoes! All is fine.
    And accessories, sunglasses, bracelet, necklace and so on.

Well dresses, tops, jeans.
    Everything is fine.

Gamecenter name: Czagala
    In Game name: Zoe

Please Add me :)
    i added you, mine is evand123qu :)
    Add my GameCenter : EvanD123qu

I play Kim K: Hollywood and my name in the game is Ashley.
  • Options
    kimkardashiankimkardashian Registered Users 17 Posts
    My in game name is Dana (dark skin and floofy black hair) and my Game Center name is TARDISkeeper!
    I would like:
    -the black dress (I think it's a dress at least? Either a dress or a shirt and skirt) with the ankle length jacket thing, it's got the k star in the corner and it's 120 stars (if that's too much that's fine)
    -the yellow top with black leather jacket (90 stars)
    -the white mid-thigh dress with black belt and branch-like things all over it (35 stars)
    -the almost knee length white dress with black lace straps/a little bit of lace going down to the waist ($2000)
    -any of the shirts with the ruffle-y collar and the k star in the corner (45 stars)
    -strapless dress w/black top and red bottom (40 stars)
    -the 'distressed' jeans (30 stars)
    -the short jean shorts (35 stars)
    -literally any shoes
    -maybe a purse/necklace/pair of earrings or something like that

Obviously that's a lot, I definitely am not asking for all of it but it might give you some ideas. Thank you again!

my gamecenter is evand123qu, please add me back i will gift you! xo
    Add my GameCenter : EvanD123qu

I play Kim K: Hollywood and my name in the game is Ashley.
  • Options
    I don't have my iPad, so I can't gift anymore.

People have also created other threads, so I am no longer needed. Have a lovely time :)
  • Options
    FerreiroyFerreiroy Registered Users 28 Posts
    Big brown purse (75 stars), black leather pants (20 stars), black shoes (45 stars), any of the ruffle shirts!, and the KK Dress that's black at the top and yellow bottom pencil skirt(45 stars)! Anyone know where that dress but the pink pencil skirt went? :(

XO
    GC: Ferreiroy
  • Options
    Pvris07Pvris07 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi, takeable I just sent you a Game Center request. I just wanted to say that what you're doing is greatly appreciated to those like myself that can't really get certain clothing because of money issues. I would like any of these items
    1. Brown strap heels (50 k coins)
    2. Tanish brown strap wedges (I think they're 50 k coins)
    3. The short glittery looking dress ( 8500 dollars on the game)
    4. The black turtle neck like dress with the gold band around the waist (40 k coins)
    5. The yellow pencil skirt (45 k coins)

Those are the things that I would really like to have on the game and I would really be grateful if you could get me any of those things I would appreciate you beyond wonders ☺️

Game Center name: pvris07
    In game name: Paris
  • Options
    PopaiisiclePopaiisicle Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello, I've sent you a GC request (at least I'm pretty sure I did.)
    GC: Popaiia
    Ingame name: Pia

I'd like any of the following five items:
    1. Black coat with black dress or skirt/top underneath. Marked with a K. 120 stars.
    2. White dress with a dark pattern and a big, dark bow around the waist. 35 stars
    3. Dark blue, long dress with a high split. 45 stars.
    4. White ruffle shirt. Marked with a K. 45 stars.
    5. Dress made out of a white top, a brown belt around the waist and a red skirt. 75 stars.

Thanks a lot for doing this! You're really helping frustrated people (like myself) when it comes to dressing up these things.
  • Options
    S_luvS_luv Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi! Thanks so much for your generosity! I requested you in Game Center: s_luv and my KK IGN: Stephanie. My avatar is currently wearing black shirt/black shades/white pants/cream hills/necklace/mocha skin.

I've had my eyes on a few things:
    1. The black trench/black skirt/black top combo K starred outfit for 120 stars
    2. The white dress with blue bow and twigs for 35 stars
    3. The black blazer/yellow dress for 60 stars
    4. All the colors of the ruffle blouse for 45 stars (if you can)
    5. The red swimsuit at level 9 and white swimsuit with gold belt at level 9
    6. The shirt dress with jean jacket
    7. The Black and Tan boots for 75 stars
    8. And whatever accessories you want to throw in since my list is getting long :)

Again, thanks so much this is sooo nice of you!