Options

KKH Technical FAQ

KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
KKH Technical FAQ

This post is for common technical questions asked which are listed below.

Q: Something about the game isn't working! I'm going to reinstall right now!
A: DO NOT REINSTALL YOUR GAME IMMEDIATELY. I repeat. DO NOT REINSTALL YOUR GAME IMMEDIATELY. This game does NOT save to Game Center or Facebook, nor is it reliable on iCloud. It saves to your device. So if you delete the game and reinstall without saving your files to your computer, chances are you will lose all progress.

Before you do anything, do a little research about your issue. If it's a common issue that others are having without a solid fix, chances are you aren't going to get an immediate fix. When in doubt, send a ticket and DO NOT REINSTALL unless instructed by Customer Care.

Q: How can I save or transfer my game?
A: Saving your game files is highly recommended for all players to do, especially with the nature of KKH's glitches and bugs. You can do this same method to transfer your game to another device as well (only confirmed for iOS, Android is unknown).

Read how to do this at the Best Way to Save/Transfer your Game Thread.

Q: My game says it isn't connecting to wi-fi even though I know it's connected! What's going on?
A: KKH is a wi-fi-only game for a reason: because it's constantly running on servers. If it's saying you cannot connect to the internet even though you have wi-fi, it's probably a server error and you just have to be patient and check again later. It's most likely NOT your device or game. You can always follow glu on twitter @glumobile for the latest news.

Q: My game is slow or isn't loading! What do I do?
A: Both iOS and Android have a way of "multitasking" apps, meaning they leave apps running in the background and suck up memory. Make sure to always clear apps of the multitask that you aren't using. Also, if you are low on memory space, it's best to try to clear up memory on your device as well.

Q: So, who can I contact for technical issues?
A: You will want to SUBMIT A TICKET to glu Customer Support. From there you can ask any questions you have. Also note that the support page also has some FAQs that you can refer to and may answer a question that you have.

But before submitting a ticket, make sure you at least try the following:
Save your game files.
Restart App and close other running Apps in multitask.
✰ Restart your device.
✰ Check if your device's memory is low.
✰ See if your glitch is known or has a solution.
DO NOT REINSTALL.

When reporting issues make sure to include the following in your message:
✰ The device you play on
✰ The game
✰ The issue in clear detail

Reply times vary between customers, so please be patient as you wait for your reponse. DO NOT REINSTALL your game while waiting unless you have saved your files. Only reinstall if Customer Service tells you to do so.

Q: My friends aren't loading to my contacts! What gives?
A: KKH has been known to have connection issues amongst friends. First note that iOS players and Android players cannot become contacts with each other as they run on separate servers. So if your Facebook friend is on an Android and you are on an iOS, you will not appear on each other's lists.

More information about friends can be found on the Adding Friends and the Benefits Thread.

Q: I accidentally bought something for a lot of stars/cash I didn't want! Can I get my money back?
A: Chances are you will not be able to get your money back. It's on the fault of the player if something accidentally happens and is not under the responsibility of glu.

If it's regarding real-life money (i.e. you accidentally bought $50 worth of stars), please send a ticket and they may work with you to get a refund.

A good way to avoid this is to save your game every so often. This way you can always have a backup if something ever goes wrong.

Q: I bought stars but haven't received them! What's going on?
A: This is a common issue as of late. It appears that glu is going through some sponsor changes and it may be affecting transactions for purchasing anything. At this moment, please try to refrain from purchasing stars and send a ticket to glu regarding the issue.

Q: I lost all my progress... and I purchased stars! Can I get a refund?
A: There's nothing you can really do about your game, but you may be able to get a refund. If this happened to you, it's recommended that you send a ticket to glu regarding your situation and they may work with you to get a refund.

✸Kuro & SamuraiPizzaCat
ru75go.png
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    kandifangskandifangs Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't link to my google+. Sometimes I have a button to and sometimes I dont. But even when I do have the button when I click on it, it don't do anything
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It is a fairly new platform for connecting, so it does not surprise me there is a bug with it. You can report it to the team via their Support Page. When reporting issues please state your game, the device you play on and the issue in clear detail. But hopefully an update will address it :3
  • Options
    harasnicoleharasnicole Registered Users 5 Posts
    So, I play the KKH game on my 5th gen iPod Touch, and up until now I haven't had any problems with it. For two days now, I haven't been able to get into the game because the app won't load past the loading screen. Matter of fact, it doesn't load at all. It will start to, but then it just freezes and I have to close out of the app again and wait a few hours before trying again, only to repeat the same problem. Help?
  • Options
    Try closing down the game so it no longer runs in the background and then turning off icloud. You can turn off iCloud by going to Settings > iCloud > Documents & Data and slide the button from green to white. the relaunch the game :)
  • Options
    harasnicoleharasnicole Registered Users 5 Posts
    Wait... how do you close the down so it no longer runs in the background?
  • Options
  • Options
    MydeetalesMydeetales Registered Users 3 Posts
    Photo Option makes game shut down. I've done everything but when I am in my wardrobe and select photo, my game shuts down.
  • Options
    It's obviously a glitch. Please report it to the team via their Support Page :3
  • Options
    shamaishamai Registered Users 2 Posts
    What will hapen when i by a car
  • Options
    You can use it instead of the bus option but it will cost you the same amount :/
  • Options
    Ahhh noo that really sucks :( Unless you backed up your device recently there is no way to recover it :( Hope starting off isn't too bad for you panti :3
  • Options
    QuasimoQuasimo Registered Users 1 Posts
    So after the update, when I tried going on a date with one of my friends on my contact list, it only diaplays all but the one friend im trying to go out with. Im on the top 100 couples list with them and I can still go to her house to see them but it wont let me date them. Even when they call me and ask to go on a date, I cant go to the venue and select their name to take them out because it simply wont show. Is there any way to fix this?
  • Options
    Check all the bars and restaurants. Nine times out of ten this happened when players have left their date in one of them :3
  • Options
    paulavelasquezpaulavelasquez Registered Users 1 Posts
    HELP!!
    I need help, this game is like an addiction, and it`s not working right anymore! Here`s the problem: When I open the game like a minute later this "Save data conflict" message appears, and this has been happenning for the last two days, and I switch the b option and one minute later the message appears again. Iv`e tryied everything I even uninstalled the game thinking that was gonna fix the problem, but it didn`t worked. Please help me.
  • Options
    Please contact the team via their Support Page if you are still experiencing this. Make sure to include the game and device when reporting issues and please be patient when waiting on a response :)
  • Options
    Angry CustomerAngry Customer Registered Users 1 Posts
    I NEED HELP ASAP!! >.< So I downloaded the update (the one for marriages etc.) from 1Mobile Market onto my tablet and now it won't let me play the game because I "may not have purchased the app" -__- Is there anything I can do??
  • Options
    I have heard of this issue before. Is the prompt message you're seeing look like this:
    improperly-1409941035-t.png

If your game is not hacked please contact Support via the appropriate email address. When reporting issues make sure to include your device, the game you are playing and the issue in clear detail and if you can attach a screenshot of the message you are seeing.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be patient when waiting on a response from the team they are inundated with reports currently but they will get back to you as soon as they can.
  • Options
    QingpingQingping Registered Users 16 Posts
    I haven't seen Luther (The one that works in So Chic) which I did purchased the store last week on Sunday. After the update, he's gone and also the lady in Karadash in New York (SoHo). Help please?
  • Options
    This is just a little glitch that is happening currently. Dw you will be able to still collect your earning from So Chic when Luther calls :)
  • Options
    DashboardConfessionalDashboardConfessional Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm still having problems with my friends showing up in my game contact list. None of them are showing up from FB or G+. I've tried signing out then back in, but they still aren't there. That's no bueno.
  • Options
    NeeisNeeis Registered Users 2 Posts
    If I restart the game, will I lost all the things I bought? And money and stars?
  • Options
    If you restart your game you will lose everything including clothes and currency. You will be expected to start from scratch :3
  • Options
    Yesterday, My whole data of KKH has been deleted off of Facebook. I didn't press any buttons or restart the game at all. Please restore it back at: https://www.facebook.com/qingping.diep.9. If you need more information, I be happy to give it to you!
  • Options
    Qingping wrote: »
    Yesterday, My whole data of KKH has been deleted off of Facebook. I didn't press any buttons or restart the game at all. Please restore it back at: https://www.facebook.com/qingping.diep.9. If you need more information, I be happy to give it to you!

Sorry to read about your game :( Please report your issue to Glu via their Support Page
  • Options
    Sorry to read about your game :( Please report your issue to Glu via their Support Page

Thanks! How long to wait from a respond from them?
  • Options
    How long to wait for an respond?
  • Options
    Hopefully you should get one in a few days but currently it has been a matter of weeks due to the volume they are receiving :/ Fingers crossed you aren't waiting too long for a response
  • Options
    ToshiToshi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I apologize if this isn't in the correct thread but I didn't feel this question deserved an entire thread on its own--

I've been playing KKH for quite some time now and I've noticed that after finishing the Halloween quests that I've hit a wall quest-wise. Now all that's normal and to be expected since we must wait for new content so I've just been doing the gigs Simon sends me on but I've noticed lately that I haven't been receiving any fans for any of my gigs.

I'm currently level 26 and I have 256.2m fans. Is this a glitch or have I just hit a ceiling until Glu comes out with more content?
  • Options
    @SamuraiPiaazaCat, I gotten the other one about the Luther glitch but still haven't gotten the data lost respond back yet. Any other ways to contact them?
  • Options
    AruvaAruva Registered Users 37 Posts
    Since the new update I cannot enter the game anymore on facebook! I saw a thread of another person having the same problem, so Iguess we are not alone here..

Every time I load the game, it hits a snag! And I've tried different things to solve it. But I believe it is the updates fault, and you need to fix it in your code :) So please do..

http://i.imgur.com/M1IAifn.png

EDIT:

GOT IN NOW :)<3