Options

KKH Technical FAQ

Comments

• Options
    eowyneowyn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Srsly..im on lvl 21 ,and my manager didnt called now for 2 days. I have tasks but he needs to call first !! Dont have anything to do
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    I cannot play my game I have come so far and all of a sudden it keeps putting me to #1 which isn't true I'm 30 something and its like I'm the only one in the game beside real life friends. I walk around and nothing! Then when I check the contacts it closes the game right down. This is Soo frustrating since I was trying to earn as many k coins for the sale. I updated everything and tried everything possible I don't know what else to do I have come so far and never cheated or hacked anything I would hate to loose everything now. PLEASE HELP

Other people have had the missing contacts issue as well. But you should still be able to do jobs without contacts :3
    dayonat73 wrote: »
    My data on the game its gone I was level 24 and I have to start all over again

You should submit a ticket to Glu :/
    eowyn wrote: »
    Srsly..im on lvl 21 ,and my manager didnt called now for 2 days. I have tasks but he needs to call first !! Dont have anything to do

Have you not received a call from Maria yet about the Thanksgiving dinner?
  • Options
    eowyneowyn Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    Other people have had the missing contacts issue as well. But you should still be able to do jobs without contacts :3

You should submit a ticket to Glu :/

Have you not received a call from Maria yet about the Thanksgiving dinner?

Just about a shooting for thanksgiving ,and i have about 6 tasks but im waiting Simon to call :S
  • Options
    appleiphone6appleiphone6 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It is a genuinely new stage for interfacing, so it doesn't astound me there is a bug with it. You can report it to the group by means of their Support Page.
  • Options
    arevigarevig Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ah okay. You should submit a ticket to Glu then. You shouldn't be running out of projects at level 20 :3

:( I did but I did not get any answers unfortunatly
  • Options
    eowyn wrote: »
    Just about a shooting for thanksgiving ,and i have about 6 tasks but I'm waiting Simon to call :S

Oh I see. You probably have a job/gig you forgot about and need to finish before Simon calls you again. You might need to look everywhere. In the meantime, you can start all your tasks by tapping on the task bubble and pressing "Call now"
  • Options
    arevig wrote: »
    :( I did but I did not get any answers unfortunatly

It may take a week or longer for Glu to respond back. Hopefully, the upcoming update addresses this issue :/
  • Options
    arevigarevig Registered Users 4 Posts
    It may take a week or longer for Glu to respond back. Hopefully, the upcoming update addresses this issue :/

Thank you :) I finally get some answers! Unfortunately it has not solve my problem . But with the update I get to have some thanksgiving mission and others with Kim's mom. But I guess yet I just have to deal only with simon gigs when they are done . .
  • Options
    AruvaAruva Registered Users 37 Posts
    I logged on my game today, and find it reset???? Why in all the names is it reset?? :(
    I don't wanna make a new character, as now all is lost, all my stars, + clothes from quest rewards are gone :(
    I even bought some stars when it was sale on star cloth items :/

Please please fix this :/
  • Options
    janayaloyaljanayaloyal Registered Users 1 Posts
    No calls no.jobs no maria no Simon for two weeks. Android system Janaya is my username
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I never get certain jobs that seemed to be pushed to the game...never got the first sister/mom missions before the Xmas update, do not get calls to certain places (NEVER any calls for Ganzerveldt and Britannia ballroom). Also, I have not received the supposed jobs coming through on January 8. Email to Glu sent December 20th. I refuse to start over and lose what I have, why can't this be fixed.... or at least reply???
  • Options
    christilorpricechristilorprice Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had a galaxy mega and I recently got a galaxy 5. I cant get my game to transfer and I love this game. Ive invested hundreds of dollars into it. Please help! I've tried copying and pasting the folder.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If you play via Google Play you can always try what is stated here What is the Best Path for Changing Devices.

I hope you manage to get your game over to your new device pronto :)
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    I'm having trouble with Game Center. I recently decided to start my game over and my fiancé is playing now too. When we connect to Game Center. My old game shows up in his game contacts. We both restarted and now BOTH of our old games are showing. How can this be fixed ?
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    EmilyThorneEmilyThorne Registered Users 5 Posts
    My name on the game is Emily Thorne. I was no1 and when I reached the max of fans ( 387m about) I did the Fashion Icon comeback and I got only the quest for the phone game. Then nothing! I contacted with Glu but no one answered. Please help. It is on Facebook..I have no calls of Simon and I havent left any gig open and I tried doing small jobs and dates for weeks.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Emily, I'm sorry this is happening. Unfortuately Facebook is the the least stable platform, and at this time there is no available support. If you spent money on the game and must restart, you can contact them here, and send in a Customer Care ticket. http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 Again, I'm very sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EmilyThorneEmilyThorne Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you so much for your sympathy and for your help! Yes I realised that..
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Hello, i bought 2 days ago o small pack with kstars and since then i can't get free kstars anymore because the play video button isn't show up anymore. Why it dissappeard? Because i bought kstars?
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Hi. The play video button has disappeared for a number of people. It has nothing to do with you buying stars. It is dependent on whether or not videos are available. I bought my stars back in September and I was getting videos steadily till January. Now it's sporadic. Some days there are videos, sometimes there aren't. Free stars for videos should be looked at as if they are unexpected little gifts flowing down from the top of the screen to us. I used to get them everyday. sigh. 2 devices. (One never got them. my phone) but the 2 tabs got 5 or 6 each day. Now, it's like checking a dead waterfountain every day. I feel your pain. Maybe that why Karma took mine. Because how could I sit here collecting 11 stars a day telling people who weren't getting them that I understood but couldn't help.

But, I can attest, it had nothing to do with buying stars. It's all the videos for stars & Other offers area. It's been outsourced? No, it's been contracted out to Fyver/SponsorPay whatever their name is. There is a good post around here from Samurai about how to contact them. I'm too tired to pull it out of my brain yet. I'll be back. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RiedyRiedy Registered Users 16 Posts
    My game keeps on crashing on my android. I tried everything that was suggested, my phone has enough space and it worked perfectly before. Can't contact help because it crashes beforehand. :c

I saved the com.glu.stardomkim obb folder on my pc, should I try to reinstall? Because it makes no sense like this.
  • Options
    theloraxthelorax Registered Users 78 Posts
    In-game messaging has completely vanished from my game. I can no longer view or access my in-game messages and I was waiting to hear back from Glu about my lost K-Stars as I sent screenshots of my receipts to them over the in-game messaging feature.
  • Options
    thelorax, Hi. I copied the above post over to a new thread. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171713-InGame-Messaging-disappeared&goto=newpost Talk to you there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    Hello, I can't see the in-game names but the GC names, sometimes I can't see them at all, they're invisible.
    Playing from iOS / iPad Mini. Not sure I'm asking in the right thread... :/
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    Your game will only see the Game Center (for iOS, and Google+ for Android) names. I'm Kokolo konut in one game, that's how my friends bring me into gigs, but in the game Simon, Maria and all the Announcements call me Kat. As far as I know, there is no way to change that. You'll just have to learn who the GC names are here or in the game. To be honest, if I can find out how to do it, I'll come back and tell everyone. But what do you mean they're invisible? You mean they're missing? Sometimes the friends in your list fluctuate, but in those cases they pop back in shortly. Once 30 people disappeared, bringing me up to number one. and I hesitated in taking the comeback, changed screens and I was back to 31. If this isn't what you mean by disappear, please tell me more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Your game will only see the Game Center (for iOS, and Google+ for Android) names. I'm Kokolo konut in one game, that's how my friends bring me into gigs, but in the game Simon, Maria and all the Announcements call me Kat. As far as I know, there is no way to change that. You'll just have to learn who the GC names are here or in the game. To be honest, if I can find out how to do it, I'll come back and tell everyone. But what do you mean they're invisible? You mean they're missing? Sometimes the friends in your list fluctuate, but in those cases they pop back in shortly. Once 30 people disappeared, bringing me up to number one. and I hesitated in taking the comeback, changed screens and I was back to 31. If this isn't what you mean by disappear, please tell me more. :)

Oh I see, you're always so useful Koko, thank you!
    With invisible I mean invisible names in friendlist: contacts with no names. It doesn't disappears at all, just the names are disappearing! Hope I explained well in my possibility, lol XD
  • Options
    Oh, it's not invisible. I get them. they are friends? who have no name. I have one, it's a girl in a regular outfit...no idea who she is. I have another that says A friend. They are just weird little things. Now, if a friend from here shows up with no name next to it, then we should investigate. :)

And, you are so nice. :) Pleasure to help, especially when I can't help with other things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, it's not invisible. I get them. they are friends? who have no name. I have one, it's a girl in a regular outfit...no idea who she is. I have another that says A friend. They are just weird little things. Now, if a friend from here shows up with no name next to it, then we should investigate. :)

And, you are so nice. :) Pleasure to help, especially when I can't help with other things.

Exactly, friends with no names. Sometimes my whole friendlist is nameless, then randomly they reappear. It's weird, if I don't gift back in time I can't recognize the friend who gifted me. Thanks a lot again Koko! :o
  • Options
    Ok, next time the whole list is nameless, take a screenshot and then make sure your game has you logged into Game Center. I'll go check my iOS game and see what I can find out about the no names.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FogtmanFogtman Registered Users 2 Posts
    2 things: I can't reconnect my phone game to Facebook and when I could, I couldn't gift a friend!
    I use Android and I was logged in yesterday and tried to gift my friend who plays with iOS and she wouldn't show up on my friends list and since I have gifted/been gifted by people with iOS I know that's not the problem. So I thought that maybe I should log off and log back in but it just loads and goes back to the game without logging me in to facebook :(
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Guys I'm having a problem, I can't get any help on quests, I'm playing on facebook but none of the friends I add on facebook who play show up and I've have 7 in game contacts but when I go to call them to a job, none of them are on there :/....
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.