Options

Luna Lakes Lounge - Off Topic Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    I don't play with real people lol... I don't know how :(

I'm ignoring my stupid work, it turns out. Do you play on iOS, Wish? What's your device?
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I'm ignoring my stupid work, it turns out. Do you play on iOS, Wish? What's your device?

I'm playing on an older Android tablet... I only use it for my games. Really wish I had started the game on my iPad, but I wasn't expecting to get hooked, so now I'm stuck playing on this. I've accumulated so much cool stuff & am on level 29... I soooo wish I could switch... kinda scared this pos will break & I'll be screwed! was thinking of starting over on my iPad from scratch, but my pets... the jet... E-List???

Arrrghhhhh ;)
  • Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Dang it, Tami! Lol don't cover your name! :p

I'm actually proud of myself. It took a while to figure out how to do that on Photobucket xD
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    One Android - I didn't donate. I lost about 1/4 of a million fans, then after wards, Kim tweeted about me and my fans came back. The other Android - I donated 500$ got thanked for napkins, lost about 1/4 of a million fans, Kim tweeted and they came back. But I'm just getting annoying little jabs about being cheap. lol. Timing is everything. Last week I was richer. But i spent so much on Homes, pets, dresses and furniture.......they're lucky they got 500. lol.

koko.... do you have 3 hands? ;)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No but i am the epitome of a Gemini woman. Its like twins living in one body

Back to topic please. I am trying to Brainstorm. And if anyone says i'm working without tools you're on my list.
    ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    I'm playing on an older Android tablet...

Man, that's a bummer! Still, you can have Koko, Breen819 and other cool friends.

The process does seem complicated with Android. Maybe Koko can get you started.

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Tami wrote: »
    I'm actually proud of myself. It took a while to figure out how to do that on Photobucket xD

You can trust me :)
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Well I did add you on GC, so you'll find out soon enough lol
  • Options
    Hiya, just didn't feel right Naming the thread with something from another Brand. lol. So, since it was supposed to be Luna Condos, when she wrote the Lunar Lakes, I took off the R. Hope nobody minds.
    My internet is intermittent tonight. Hubby has to remind my laptop he's the man. He is the Computer Head for a large corp. So when something acts up, he has to smack it around a little. He's 'the Fixer'. I got a mild blue screen with an error, when HE was on it. then another yesterday, and a third this morning. All with different messeges, then it restarts. So, I took pics of the screens with my tablet and tonight he'll have his way with it.

I reallly hope that outfit is one we win for having parties, and doing jobs and things. That is when people can be glad they currently have no goals. Free to Partay and fill up the gift meter. Like a telethon. We can come back here and relax while we reenergize. Like the lodge at a ski resort. Ski a little, come sit by the fire with cocoa and whatnot. heh heh heh.

Edited to Add, I was trying to clean up the Name thread, so I moved a couple of off topic conversations here. It was probably clumsy, but bear with me. This is your place. Luna Lakes. It has to have a natural rock formation spa in like a grotto setting. I have a wonder picture of possible pool boys, but I can't share it here. heh heh. Even after I made little hearts to cover up their sunny side, I still can't post it. I even had to make one of their hearts a little bigger if you know what I mean.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well I did add you on GC, so you'll find out soon enough lol

It must of not been recent, I don't have any requests. If I already added you, then my goodness it'll be hard to find you.
  • Options
    QUOTE KOKOKOKONUT: Even after I made little hearts to cover up their sunny side, I still can't post it.

If you're not going to share them, then you can probably uncover their sunny sides, right?

Why miss out?

• Options
    Because they look so cute with the little hearts. Ok, I'll Pm. LuzV (May I call you LuzV? ) And then after that, well, whoever pms whoever really isn't my fault. Just NO posting here. ok?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Because they look so cute with the little hearts. Ok, I'll Pm. LuzV (May I call you LuzV? ) And then after that, well, whoever pms whoever really isn't my fault. Just NO posting here. ok?

Well, that made the day a whole lot better! Work was a little rough today (and my baby is angrily teething out some vicious canines!), but now I'm smiling again. Moderators are the best... Call me anything you like!

So then, I couldn't use it as my forum avatar for awhile? The sunny sides would be tiny shiny heinies! lovely tiny shiny heinies.

<Kidding. I'd never retire my avatar.>

• Options
    JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    I just realized that the first pair of ripped jeans makes my doll look like she has a camel-toe:confused: no Bueno!!

Wait...can I say "camel-toe"?
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Options
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I just realized that the first pair of ripped jeans makes my doll look like she has a camel-toe:confused: no Bueno!!

Wait...can I say "camel-toe"?

I certainly hope so! Looks like you did!

As soon as I saw that camel in Dubai for the first time, my mind raced with the visual pun possibilities, but I never followed through...

• Options
    It must of not been recent, I don't have any requests. If I already added you, then my goodness it'll be hard to find you.

I sent you a friend request this morning. I think it just takes some time to show.
  • Options
    I sent you a friend request this morning. I think it just takes some time to show.

Would you mind private messaging me the name, I need to know if I already accepted, unless you don't mind posting it here.
  • Options
    Um, I'll just pm you lol
  • Options
    Um, I'll just pm you lol

The problem, TamiFrank, is that we all now think that your name is Eunice Ethel Keith Elizabob. It can't be that bad. I'm not pushing you to tell, I'm just saying your name is probably cuter than you think. Chin up, young person!

If I swear on my own grave never to reveal any name info about you, can we be game friends? I'm GC lgordon19 and GC LuzVarias. If we already ARE gamefriends, forgive me! I'm completely senile from sleep-deprivation.

Call me maybe!

• Options
    Tami girl, the bond. Lol don't break it! :p:p
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    The problem, TamiFrank, is that we all now think that your name is Eunice Ethel Keith Elizabob. It can't be that bad. I'm not pushing you to tell, I'm just saying your name is probably cuter than you think. Chin up, young person!

If I swear on my own grave never to reveal any name info about you, can we be game friends? I'm GC lgordon19 and GC LuzVarias. If we already ARE gamefriends, forgive me! I'm completely senile from sleep-deprivation.

Call me maybe!

It's not that my name's that bad, it's just that I prefer being called Tami. But TamiFrank's great too lol xD
    Tami girl, the bond. Lol don't break it! :p:p

I know I shouldn't, but Luz is just too awesome a person not to befriend. I'm sorry Leyshla! You'll always be the first lol xD
  • Options
    I know I shouldn't, but Luz is just too awesome a person not to befriend. I'm sorry Leyshla! You'll always be the first lol xD

See, LeyshlaGisel! I'm number 2, I'm number 2! Chew on that!! ;p

• Options
    Good morning, TamiFrank! Does your avatar have red hair? I don't think I'll know if I have you...

• Options
    Morning :) Yes, she does atm lol. She's wearing the bridal headband.
  • Options
    Morning :) Yes, she does atm lol. She's wearing the bridal headband.

In my game, there's a pretty redhead with long straight hair in the black leather dress with gold medallion, but no bridal headband. Hmm, maybe i haven't caught an updated version of you yet. Do you see me?

Luckily I received a bunch of new friends yesterday, but it meant you weren't obvious to identify. Did I gift you the white dress with black lace shoulders on it?

• Options
    From looking at my friends list on GC, I see that you probably didn't get my friend request yet lol. It might be better if you just add me instead :3 I'll pm you.
  • Options
    From looking at my friends list on GC, I see that you probably didn't get my friend request yet lol. It might be better if you just add me instead :3 I'll pm you.

Now I see you! Lovely! Thanks so much!

• Options
    And I just got Mauve, too! Hi there, Mauve! Lookin' great...

• Options
    Well, I don't have Tami or Mauve. No one wants to play with me anymore. :( I'm creeping up 100 of the 200 points for the dress. On all 3 devices. This is exhausting, but it's keeping me out of trouble.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well, I don't have Tami or Mauve. No one wants to play with me anymore. :( I'm creeping up 100 of the 200 points for the dress. On all 3 devices. This is exhausting, but it's keeping me out of trouble.

Everybody wants to stay out of the way of your tearful reunion with Sassi!
    Good for you, staying out of trouble! This weekend is a good one...