Options

Is it just me or...

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Hold tight. Maybe they'll come up. Give it a day or two and see what happens! Hopefully something will come. Till then just try to make that money, date for Stars, throw parties. Have fun!
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Hold tight. Maybe they'll come up. Give it a day or two and see what happens! Hopefully something will come. Till then just try to make that money, date for Stars, throw parties. Have fun!

Yep, I'll do that. Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Still no guests :(
  • Options
    firegirl1firegirl1 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Don't fell bad ticisss I am in the same boat you are. I only got the my very own game quest and then nothing else since. I should have never accepted the fashion icon thing :(
  • Options
    ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    I got stuck because there was someone waiting for me in the Offices near LAX and I never got a bubble reminding me to go over there. See if that helps!
  • Options
    I went to every city and every building I have nothing pending :(
  • Options
    firegirl1 wrote: »
    Don't fell bad ticisss I am in the same boat you are. I only got the my very own game quest and then nothing else since. I should have never accepted the fashion icon thing :(

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! And now, what we do? I chose the "Love Guru" option, so I think it's not a problem with your choice.
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    What ticiss said. Some other girl is having the same problem as you guys but she hasn't done comeback yet. I'm hoping when she gets to pick one, it'll trigger the other quests. Still can't answer for those who already did.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    ellelaurin wrote: »
    I got stuck because there was someone waiting for me in the Offices near LAX and I never got a bubble reminding me to go over there. See if that helps!

There's no one waiting for me in the Offices near LAX :(
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! And now, what we do? I chose the "Love Guru" option, so I think it's not a problem with your choice.

I chose the Fashion icon one so its not that. What are you playing on? I'm on an iphone6. I sent in a ticket to Glu, let's see what they say.
  • Options
    What ticiss said. Some other girl is having the same problem as you guys but she hasn't done comeback yet. I'm hoping when she gets to pick one, it'll trigger the other quests. Still can't answer for those who already did.

I hope so too because this is so very boring. I have managed to make it back to C lister through parties and the little side gigs Simon always gives. I have never had a glitch on this game ever so I guess it was just my turn.
  • Options
    I hope so too because this is so very boring. I have managed to make it back to C lister through parties and the little side gigs Simon always gives. I have never had a glitch on this game ever so I guess it was just my turn.

Yeah, I only had two glitches before. The first one I couldn't get the money from Luther, and the second one was trying to find someone who knew where Marcel was at Lif.
  • Options
    I chose the Fashion icon one so its not that. What are you playing on? I'm on an iphone6. I sent in a ticket to Glu, let's see what they say.

I'm playing on Android. Okay, let me know!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My games were hit 2 out of 3. lol. One game didn't open till after all my friends, so I was #1 for a mega2nd and as I was going for the fashion one I got dropped down to 2 and it disappeared. ended up doing Simon's hourly jobs trying to get back up there, finally 8 hours later I was in the event So I grabbed the Love Guru and went plummetting down to 1 fan. lol.

OH wait. 3 out of 3 games. But it will all work out in the end. ;) Hey, just made D list on one. Parties are the way to go. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, I only had two glitches before. The first one I couldn't get the money from Luther, and the second one was trying to find someone who knew where Marcel was at Lif.

Oooh, that glitch about Marcel are so annoying! hahahahaha Maybe it's happening again for some people and we can't find new guests.
  • Options
    Oooh, that glitch about Marcel are so annoying! hahahahaha Maybe it's happening again for some people and we can't find new guests.

Lol dude, I couldnt play for like weeks.
  • Options
    One doubt: After doing the comeback thing, if you reach the the top of the list again you can do ANOTHER comeback?
  • Options
    That would be awesome, but I think people have completed it, and they would have reported back had that been the case. Part of me still hopes. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Oh shoot I forgot about that I had that. Ok so I've had two now lol
  • Options
    I'm playing on Android. Okay, let me know!

I will as soon as they contact me.
  • Options
    AlexPAlexP Registered Users 3 Posts
    I chose the money maker comeback option. I did the quest to have my own mobile game and then nothing. Just calls from Simon about regular gigs. I did manage to work myself back on to the A list and I got another call from Simon saying that I needed to get myself back into the top 100. I only have 115.6M fans right now. To get to #99 I'm going to need another 100M... UGH! I'm starting to think this come back was a mistake. I thought there was going to be more to do.
  • Options
    AlexP wrote: »
    I chose the money maker comeback option. I did the quest to have my own mobile game and then nothing. Just calls from Simon about regular gigs. I did manage to work myself back on to the A list and I got another call from Simon saying that I needed to get myself back into the top 100. I only have 115.6M fans right now. To get to #99 I'm going to need another 100M... UGH! I'm starting to think this come back was a mistake. I thought there was going to be more to do.

Nooo! Think of the cute outfit you got! You know I'm still waiting for someone to confirm if you get something else once you reach #1. There's still hope! My mom is almost to #1 so she can let me know.
  • Options
    Can't wait to hear.
  • Options
    Nooo! Think of the cute outfit you got! You know I'm still waiting for someone to confirm if you get something else once you reach #1. There's still hope! My mom is almost to #1 so she can let me know.

Just an FYI, I made it to #4 and still nothing. . . Boo!!
  • Options
    Mercy Deen WhiteMercy Deen White Registered Users 3 Posts
    Are the coming back quests really worth it? Honestly I'm not sure I want to do one...
  • Options
    Mercy Dean White, nice to meet you. You have to decide what you want to do. Many of us hit the max number of fans and then just wait for updates so we can start getting more fans, but if the number of fans isn't important to you, do the comeback. I've been here too much, and not just playing, so I'm still finishing my quests for Comeback. True, I'm just c+ level, but everything brings me higher, and it's fun. Plus......had to have the white gown from the love guru. lol.

Whatever you decide, have fun and enjoy. I will say, that I will probably do it again for a different outfit if it's still around when I get back to #1. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary