Options

My google +plus friends, Am I in your game?

ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
Screenshot_2015-02-24-10-39-08-1_zpsb113c1f9.png

I wondering if anyone else has me in their games.Wish is in mine but I'm not in hers. I believe I'll appear as Wolfee1029 (my google+ name) if I am although I really have no clue how my name appears except all my friends from here appear with their google + names. I'm assuming that is true of my name too.

I've also given many gifts(I'm not looking for return gifts, trust me) but now am starting to think no one has recieved them.

Am I lost in space, lol?

Psst-This is my current look as of today. I change my look depending on what gig I'm playing.
Google + account name : Wolfee1029
also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest, I'm trying to find you and Wish. :( I'm emptying cache, and if I can see my other androids clothes change, I'll try to find you two again. I know you're in my circles.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    I don't think I have you added! I have Wish and Koko. But sometimes they disappear or their outfits won't change for days. Idky. I have 470
    People added to my KKH circle on Google + but I just counted and only 98 have made it to the game. Every other day a couple people will be added. It took me a month to get a couple of my friends to show up. I used to run into KoKo every where I went but haven't seen her out in weeks, have never seen Wish out and about. I seem to see the same G+ friends over and over... but you can try to add me to your circles if I'm not already there. I don't think I am. My info is below ;)
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. You're both in my games and appear quite regularly in clubs, although compared to you guys, my friend list is quite small. I think I only have around 15 friends from here.

Koko I mentioned in another thread about the time I ran into you at a club and the bartender at Lif implied you try getting free drinks by telling her you're friends with the owner, lol. Yep, still makes me laugh
  • Options
    I love what it says about friends over there. And, that does sound just like me. lol. I'm going to go look for you in my other game. I know I've seen you there. I'm thinking when I get my outfit to change in my tablet's game, I'll get a lot of friend updates. That's the real reason I did the other Android game. trying to connect. and if I'm not wearing the right outfit as a guest in the game, I know my connection isn't working right.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm so used to the twins dressing alike that I was surprised they're dressed differently today. Koko is wearing the black hat with a red top and black skirt and kat has her hair in a ponytail and wearing a lavender dress. Is this what you are wearing today?
  • Options
    Koko your outfits haven't changed in over a week on my end!

• Options
    Ok as a small test, I just sent to those I could send gifts to (wow, I'm so surprised about how many of you guys have everything) pretty much cheap gifts. It's just a test and I don't want a gift back, I just want to know if it was recieved?
  • Options
    I just looked at my friends list in game and I lost about 50 friends... wonder where they disappeared too. And yeah alot of my in game friends gifted me things otherwise I wouldn't have all that bc I never spend my K Stars on clothing or accessories!! Very thankful for those gifts!

• Options
    Breen lucky you :). I'm beginning to think I'm in no one's game, lol.

Yep, you're one of my friends I can't gift to Pity I can't gift cash or stars because what on earth can I give to those who have everything?
  • Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Koko your outfits haven't changed in over a week on my end!

Oh no. You know me better than that. And...remember I said I always play the same box in the gift boxes. I've been chasing that purple wrap dress when it was introduced with the first gift boxes in October. I was going on hunch, and my flaky useless esp wasn't helping. My son said you will be guaranteed the dress on each game if you pick a box and just play that box. (Bus. major) because the laws of probabilty pretty much ensure it will pop up there eventually. I got one 2 days ago. So, the one that is either Z or Kat is in the purple wrap dress, and the other has been changing her clothes. she's got the black hat and cowboy boots
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's good.to know I have the current updated you (s) Koko.

BTW, I ran into you and Breen at Lif just now. Unfortunately I couldn't get the bartender to gossip about either of you because you were both standing in the wrong place. It seems she only gossips about those who are the farthest away from her. I guess she's worried about being overheard.
  • Options
    Claire, if you see both my guys in their current outfits, I'm thrilled. But I'm in such sorry state. PurpleDress missed one date with Blackat Bootsie™ and got divorced. "Bad morning to hit me with a divorce ya dumb B" I didn't pay her ransom. So Purple dress can't even invite Bootsy to a party till she pays, but she can see her to gift. So Purple sees bootsy dressed up to date, but Bootsy, who can still call purple into a party and shoot is not currently seeing the purple dress. So, my tiny little 5" phone sees the purple dress, but my 10.5 in tablet sees her in the salmon colored lace dress. Ugh. And who knows what Breen's looking at. :)

So, I'm off to troubleshoot why I'm not seeing people. Eventually. When I have free time. lol. Claire can you post your google+ info or pm me if you want, and I'll make a quick search for you again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    my google+ name:Wolfee1029. Not my real name of course, lol. Here's the real Wolfie:

Screenshot_2015-02-24-17-31-22_zpshlhy4s7g.png
  • Options
    Koko you wearing your 100 K Star hair, the black lace midriff and jeans in one and the other, your hair is up with that pretty blue dress thing and black lacey leggings. I don't have the + sign next to your rank either...

• Options
    my google+ name:Wolfee1029. Not my real name of course, lol. Here's the real Wolfie:

I grew up with two huge Shepards most of my childhood. Loveeeee em.

• Options
    Breen819 wrote: »
    I grew up with two huge Shepards most of my childhood. Loveeeee em.

I do too, they are so loyal, he was such a wonderful dog. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

What a beautiful dog... I know what it's like to miss one :(

Claire... I definitely don't see you in my game. Like Abrina, I've added about 500 ppl & only have 50 or so showing up. You'll show up eventually I'm sure. I sent out tons of gifts when ppl first started appearing, I sympathize, coz I don't think ppl got the gifts. Several told me they didn't! So I've actually stopped doing it for now.

Koko... I see you all the time.

Abrina... you're always in my contacts, outfit changes daily...but I never bump into you anywhere. Thanks for the new referral btw... just completed! You're awesome, if I ever have the chance, I'll return the favor! :)
  • Options
    Thank you , they're like children to us. If only they had very long life expectancies.

Hopefully I'll appear in someones, besides my own , game eventually, lol. Who am I gonna show off my cool sense of style otherwise? :D
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts

Hopefully I'll appear in someones, besides my own , game eventually, lol. Who am I gonna show off my cool sense of style otherwise? :D

LOL Claire.... well I'm noticing more & more how much your doll looks like mine! I call Charlie my KKH Twin.... but between us three... we're the KKH Triplets!! :)
  • Options
    Wish wrote: »
    LOL Claire.... well I'm noticing more & more how much your doll looks like mine! I call Charlie my KKH Twin.... but between us three... we're the KKH Triplets!! :)
    lol, yea! And apparently I'm the invisible one. :). Now all I have to, decide is whether I want to use my new found powers for good or evil <laughs evilly>

Oh well at least you both won't have to worry about me turning up in the same outfit, oh wait...
  • Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    I got your email Claire, I've just added you so I'll keep a look out for you. confusingly I'm Charlie in the game, Wish's twin ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts

"Princess Daisy" is after my dog too:D Her name is Daisy and she's my little princess:P I didn't see you in the game yet.
  • Options
    Hiya Googlettes+ and Googlers+ Finally started showing up right in my Tab, here are the outfits for the twins today. Lavender Dress looks pink in the picture, But Blackat Bootsie over their is secretly jelz she didn't get the light purple dress, so she's gone Hipster for the day. To me it's either Hipster or Godfather Glam. Love the funky boots. I have a pair of cowboy boots in Grey Suede, and another in purple leather. Anyway, if I get 5 minutes today, I'm tracking down all you dolls and posting pics of how you guys are showing for me. Love your Wolfie. I had a Shepherd/Black Lab mix. OMG, so smart.

Feb25Twins_zpswn1xl8av.jpg

Oh, my girls will always always always be in purple eyeshadow. I can't help it. I have to.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    *gasps* woah Koko, thanks for sharing with us ur lovely twins :D
    Both of them are way gorgeous than any NPC girls in-game I've ever seen, and this is not a white lie!
    Love the twins' style dang much, not just their dress-up but also make-up, enough glamour and not overdid like those NPCs in game XDD
    I'm especially rooted for ur cowboy gurl, soooo CHIC I can't praise enough<333, it would be awesome if us fashionistas could do a photoshoot together someday too :D
  • Options
    starshaped wrote: »
    I got your email Claire, I've just added you so I'll keep a look out for you. confusingly I'm Charlie in the game, Wish's twin ☺

You are Charlie? Lol I never knew that. I only knew you thru Google +... Didn't know that was you here!!! That's funny! I never put the two together bc a lot of my friends dolls resemble each other!

• Options
    Ok, I'm going kray kray trying to find my friends from here, on Google+. I have you in my circles, but I want to find you on my friend list. Here's a pic. This is from my Kat Kokonut game. See the Game Name? That's what I need from you Wish, you Clair, and anyone else who wants to check their in my (or anyone elses list)
    FriendInfo_zpsjibk1zd5.jpg

So, Kat Kokonut and Kokolo Konut are the ways my 2 Android games will show up in your list. Now, if you want to help others find you, if you can post here and give us your Game Name, as it shows on YOUR friends tab. I know, seems childish, but I want to make sure I'm finding you all to play with.

And anyone else having trouble finding other google+ friends can try to check with everyone's game name, according to the friends tab.

Also, oddly enough, I had to logout of FB in my game, that's been an issue to some google+ players.
    Really hopes this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have to be logged out of Facebook too otherwise Google + didn't work right so I stay away from the whole Facebook thing. I'm pretty sure I come up as Abrina Schaaf... I think you clarified that for me KoKo. I know some people get mixed up between there Google + names and their in-game name.

• Options
    Yes, just checked you in the list, and you indeed show up in my list as Abrina Schaaf. I'd love to find who timmytinyshoes is. Ok, not that name, but it's indicative of how some people show up, so I don't know who they are. Fot the life of my I can't find ClairInGame. And Princess Daisy, though I know I've played with them.

For example I've got a Charlotte I know is from here, but don't know her forum name.
    Same thing with a Crystal. But, since this is Claire's thread, I need to find her. And then the others. And Wolfie. And Wish. So Dolls, game name please. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes, just checked you in the list, and you indeed show up in my list as Abrina Schaaf. I'd love to find who timmytinyshoes is. Ok, not that name, but it's indicative of how some people show up, so I don't know who they are. Fot the life of my I can't find ClairInGame. And Princess Daisy, though I know I've played with them.

For example I've got a Charlotte I know is from here, but don't know her forum name.
    Same thing with a Crystal. But, since this is Claire's thread, I need to find her. And then the others. And Wolfie. And Wish. So Dolls, game name please. :)

Charlotte = Wish.
    Charlie = Starshaped.

;) and their twinsies...

Buts that's all I know.

• Options
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-15-49-25-1_zpsz4shdyyd.png

koko hopefully this is what you're asking for. I' It's so strange everyone appears in my game and yet I'm in no one elses, lol. I guess that makes me "special" :D.

Star, aka Charlie , thanks :). You're not in my game yet but you should appear later.
    Yikes, I'm thinking of taking pics of me with everyone to prove that I'm really playing with everyone.
    I'm pretty sure I'm not signed into my facebook account, orginally I was going to buti couldn't remember my password for it.