Options

How to Wear the New Gladiators?!! Help!

Comments

• Options
    Breen819Breen819 Registered Users 466 Posts
    Thanks babe <3333 *is happy like a fool* I'm on Android, how bout you?

You're on Android? Do you have me added? My info is in my signature... I can't keep track of everyone...
    ADD me on Google + to your circles!!! ♡ abrina schaaf ♡

Just don't steal my spotlight... my wrath is worse than Willow Pape...
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    No, hon! We're actually stuck <unless you get Snoop Dogg/Lion/whatever to pull a fast one, like I did> with this big-jawed pilot who looks like a clone of Tom Selleck. Funny bit of trivia: when I first bought my jet, I hosted a drunken bash on it, and LeyshlaGisel actually had a booze-fueled fling with him... Heard he's a good time, so maybe it's okay that we can't actually replace him.

Yeah I know now. I edited my post. Good story:D
  • Options
    I pairs the new gladiators with the white dress with silver design on it we got during the event a few weekends ago... it looked cute. I gotta set up a photobucket account so I can post pictures. Got the outfit today but I'm not wearing the gladiators with it. Just some white heels. For some reason I don't like the way the gladiators looked with
    it...

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    You're on Android? Do you have me added? My info is in my signature... I can't keep track of everyone...
    Breenie >w< No way I'll forget to add u dear.Just that Koko is helping me with the Android contact list issues. After I have it fixed we'll have our in-game meet-ups for sure. ^^
  • Options
    Breenie >w< No way I'll forget to add u dear.Just that Koko is helping me with the Android contact list issues. After I have it fixed we'll have our in-game meet-ups for sure. ^^

No worries, I have contact issues too... like for instance Kokos dolls (along with a ton of other added friends) have been wearing the same clothes for weeks now. Some of my friends get updated daily and some don't. Koko used to always be updated on my game and I would see her everywhere. Now I don't and she hasn't changed rank on my end either. I'm hoping its a bug that'll maybe be fixed when they do the next update. Also, my friends doing the comebacks... sometimes there + signs aren't there. I've cleared my cache, reloaded... the whole works but still no luck... idky some contacts work fine and some don't. I miss seeing the Koko twins outfits!

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Yeah I know now. I edited my post. Good story:D

I still haven't watched Orange is the New Black yet, though my friends all rave about it! I'll do it soon.

Edit: I just googled Mendez, you're right on! Laughing at his mighty 'stache...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    D721A6F8-C087-443F-9DEC-A79A5AA36B6A_zpsymwywvzr.png
    Meh, its not my favorite, but I can work on it more. I feel like I'm missing something in my wardrobe to make it work.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I still haven't watched Orange is the New Black yet, though my friends all rave about it! I'll do it soon.

I'm watching this but I prefer Bones or Lost:D In Orange is the new black is too much nudity, sometimes they are really mean etc...And I hate Mendez, why he's in KKH?:D
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    D721A6F8-C087-443F-9DEC-A79A5AA36B6A_zpsymwywvzr.png
    Meh, its not my favorite, but I can work on it more. I feel like I'm missing something in my wardrobe to make it work.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is ur dark green dress also from event? Cuz I think it matches so well with this weekends' boots, simple but sparkling, a total match for ur footwear and silvery white accessories. ^^

This is my personal opinion but I think Glu should add hair accessories for Starlets, like headband/pins/tiara, etc....not just hats attached to hairstyles. :)
  • Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is ur dark green dress also from event? Cuz I think it matches so well with this weekends' boots, simple but sparkling, a total match for ur footwear and silvery white accessories. ^^

This is my personal opinion but I think Glu should add hair accessories for Starlets, like headband/pins/tiara, etc....not just hats attached to hairstyles. :)

Oh thank you! Yeah, it is from the Christmas Event. One of my favorites actually. And I do agree with the accessories! At one time I really wanted the headband that these NPCS males had. It was this gold headband with battery symbols on it. I don't know what kinds outfits I'll put together, but I'll love to have one! I suggested having unisex clothing, I hope Glu takes it into consideration. Well they, sort have did, but I wo like to have more of it.
    One more picture for the road.

38776A23-753C-42E9-B774-9B8F325A9BC5_zpsqxczeldp.png
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Oh I didn't know we can hire cabin crew:) Any advices? I don't like that pilot with mustache...He looks like Mendez from Orange is the new black lol:P

Edit: I couldn't see your picture in your post:D Now I get it.

Omg LOL yeah he does look like Mendez lol
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts

You should defo watch it. It's really good
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Gorgeous and well-coordinated as ever, Koko! Just don't let Jedibull find out about your Miami adventures with SAMCRO; then again, I heard he was dallying with Mauve, too...

this made me chuckle :)

n3Y4xPT.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Sassi wrote: »
    You should defo watch it. It's really good

Fine, then. I'll meet you in Texas. We'll do an Orange Marathon, while also grinding for KKH. It's a date!

• Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    this made me chuckle :)

n3Y4xPT.jpg

I like Jedibull's new look: Vlad does The Hamptons. But then, I liked his old look: Vlad does the club scene! I'm just glad he's still a neckbiter.

A makeover for Spring is always a good idea, even if you're the undead...

• Options
    I just noticed something funny-- the game changes your underwear for you, based on your skin tone! Look at me & my girl here at my party. The game gave me light undies, and gave her dark ones! It must be in order to avoid any hint of nudity, right? <I never get to have any fun, even as a cartoon...>

2b5704f4-247d-47cd-8052-635794a6c3f6_zpsoay3r00l.jpg

• Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1425158817090_zps0282884f.jpg
  • Options
    You're stunning, Suki! You almost look like you're wearing an ancient Roman tunic, and what a perfect location to be wearing gladiator sandals! What a cool, seriously-vintage effect-- I love it.

Nice to meet you, hon...

• Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    That's the look I was going for! Nice to meet you too :)
  • Options
    Suki wrote: »
    That's the look I was going for! Nice to meet you too :)

Cool. :cool: You creative types!

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    It's hard to match with an outfit I admit, I kinda think they go well with casual outfits like my one here seems to work ok I think! You dolls all look amazing btw xx

image.jpg1_zpsvilf6bzz.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Now this is Me and My Hubby. Only thing is, after I posted the pics of my friend, I think Hubby passed again. I used to be a candy striper. I'll think of something. lol.

FarboD_zpsqfp5qzfb.jpg

oh, and another good friend of mine, currently unavailable, but we just watch movies and do crossword puzzles together. Really! Is he a looker or what?

Jedi2_zpsmvusqjn2.jpg

And finally, here's my nice conservative, I'll see my hubby at home soon look.

Kokoboots_zps8zur8np6.jpg

These booties get a lot of mileage. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It really looks like Jedibull's about to nibble on you, Koko! Might want to watch that...

I thought I knew who your hubby was, but now realize I have no idea. But isn't it the worst when they keep re-animating and then dying again? So hard to plan your dates or even your outfits! Very inconsiderate.

• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...psmvusqjn2.jpg

From Koko's post.

I want that hair you are wearing. Wow!

Great looks with the shoes.
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/...psmvusqjn2.jpg

From Koko's post.

I want that hair you are wearing. Wow!

Great looks with the shoes.

That's from the Christmas Event of 2014.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Oh...I think I was playing then. I kept trying to win the hair and didn't.

I think I won a New Year's Eve hair, though.

This current event, once again got nothing in the mystery prize box :(
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1425168409548_zpsm15csbpk.jpg
  • Options
    Lyanna wrote: »
    It's hard to match with an outfit I admit, I kinda think they go well with casual outfits like my one here seems to work ok I think! You dolls all look amazing btw xx

image.jpg1_zpsvilf6bzz.jpg

Hi Lyanna! You look great!

I keep being confused about the material the sandals are supposed to be: if they're a matte fabric in grey, then the options are wide open, and the casual look is perfect.

But if they're supposed to be a metallic silver, then I really don't know what to do with them. I don't actually see any shimmer on them... I have to go take another look at that photo of Kourtney wearing them!

• Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1425129456776_zpsoua84b89.jpg
  • Options
    Hi Missymoloko, thanks for posting your cool pics! Good idea to pair the tall sandals with a high-slitted dress!