Options

How to Wear the New Gladiators?!! Help!

Comments

• Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    No problem!
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    oh, and another good friend of mine, currently unavailable, but we just watch movies and do crossword puzzles together. Really! Is he a looker or what?

Jedi2_zpsmvusqjn2.jpg

That's a sexy outfit right there! Is that a special event dress or is it that I just haven't reached a high enough level?
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alright now, there is NO WAY that I could ever wear the gladiator sandals with the overalls! It was killing me to even look at it for a few seconds.

Here are the farm hands, visiting the Hamptons to groom somebody's horse. Look at this picture and tell me we don't need barn boots and horses in KKH!

<Luz' ring and shoes aren't quite right, but please go with it>

image.jpg1_zps6jca2a07.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    That's a sexy outfit right there! Is that a special event dress or is it that I just haven't reached a high enough level?

I have a hazy memory that Kim rewards you with it for doing a bunch of timed gigs at some point... Does anybody else remember that being true?

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That was a special event, August or September I think because in the event was also the Captains hat with the hair. no, wrong outfit. Ok, pretty sure it was special someone knows and will speak up, or check out the thread on the Exclusive wardrobe items. :) And thank you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That was a special event, August or September I think because in the event was also the Captains hat with the hair. no, wrong outfit. Ok, pretty sure it was special someone knows and will speak up, or check out the thread on the Exclusive wardrobe items. :) And thank you.

That was a good place to look, Koko! According to <edit> Sassy:

"This was like the first exclusive item I got after doing three tedious 24 hour photo shoots for Misty summer collection in three days. Can't believe I even bothered doing all 3 shoots".

So there you are, Missymoloko. If Misty Levin is ever offering you three consecutive quests, take them seriously!

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Wow, I just went to work for a while and came back to see so many glamorous photos of both stars and starlets here :D Totally enjoy this high-class fashion show <3333 And Koko is dashing and gorgeous as always >w< my words can't praise u guys enough !
    Luz bb I think this thread of urs could be a great dress-up suggestion thread to receive ideas, share and talk about our style combinations :D
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Fine, then. I'll meet you in Texas. We'll do an Orange Marathon, while also grinding for KKH. It's a date!

Done .. !!!
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    Jordan8Jordan8 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Am I late? Hope you like my ideas :)
    KKH_Screenshot_1425191541552_zps47k1ilbr.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1425191488117_zps2vezh3wy.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1425191669393_zpsiel6viwg.jpg
    KKH_Screenshot_1425191323989_zpsfq08poou.jpg
  • Options
    Rubiini66Rubiini66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    http://aijaa.com/XykYTa
    Some outfit
    Looks slightly weird but
  • Options
    Hi Rubiini66! Nice subtlety! You get the impression that she has all kinds of interesting hidden stuff going on. :p

Hope you don't mind me dragging this over here. Obviously, I adore pictures.

image.jpg1_zpskfegacfy.jpg

• Options
    Wow, I just went to work for a while and came back to see so many glamorous photos of both stars and starlets here :D Totally enjoy this high-class fashion show <3333 And Koko is dashing and gorgeous as always >w< my words can't praise u guys enough !
    Luz bb I think this thread of urs could be a great dress-up suggestion thread to receive ideas, share and talk about our style combinations :D

A dress-up suggestion thread is a wonderful thought! I'm so glad a few of you guys jumped in!

• Options
    All good ideas, Jordan8! I actually used your third outfit idea, myself. Very stylin'.

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Alright now, there is NO WAY that I could ever wear the gladiator sandals with the overalls! It was killing me to even look at it for a few seconds.

Here are the farm hands, visiting the Hamptons to groom somebody's horse. Look at this picture and tell me we don't need barn boots and horses in KKH!

<Luz' ring and shoes aren't quite right, but please go with it>

image.jpg1_zps6jca2a07.jpg

Haha can I come too?

bd8c4242-8766-43a4-9d6f-ff693fde6dcc_zps8lgz2hxe.png

I can't actually afford this outfit yet though - do the rich people pay us k stars for grooming their horses?
    In the mean time, can I come like this?

FullSizeRender_zps3psmncfu.jpg

Kim told me the dress was appropriate to wear anywhere.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Also Luz and Jordan8, is that black dress an exclusive? I can't find it in my wardrobe it's so pretty though.
  • Options
    That's a great post, Lucy! I love all of it! In the last picture, you and your guy might be going to some adorable country dance under the stars. You know in movies when they outline a dance area with bales of hay, and then they string paper lanterns above it, and then a fiddle band plays... And everybody falls in love. <smooches>

• Options
    All good ideas, Jordan8! I actually used your third outfit idea, myself. Very stylin'.

thanks LuzVarias :D
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Also Luz and Jordan8, is that black dress an exclusive? I can't find it in my wardrobe it's so pretty though.

The dress is actually two separate pieces, lace top and frilly skirt bottom. I can't remember the origin of the skirt, but I know the shirt is available to purchase once you're level 30 or 31. I'm not nearly that far along, because I move like a snail, but I have one fairy godmother who shows up to gift me hot stuff whenever she levels up! <She was keeping me stylish. Now that's real, real, real...>

It's like having my birthday every few weeks, and it triggers me to gift other people when she does... I THINK that the skirt is just available normally for purchase in the pants/skirts menu, can't remember what level it requires.

• Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-03-01-13-51-47_zpsdmygffoz.png
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

you mean this outfit?
    KKH_Screenshot_1425191669393_zpsiel6viwg.jpg
    I just bought them two days ago :)
    here's the top lace
    20150301_204806_zpshjxifa18.jpg
    and here's the skirt
    20150301_204840_zps2qdqst0s.jpg
  • Options
    Yes that's the one Jordan8 it looks awesome. But oh yeah Luz I have that skirt I didn't recognise it, and a level 30 top - they go really well together, that's so cool about your fashion fairy godmother!
  • Options
    'Morning, Daisy! Looking sharp as always!

• Options
    This also looks cute &#55357;&#56833;
    KKH_Screenshot_1425219578148_zpskvz178mf.jpg
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    luzvarias wrote: »
    that was a good place to look, koko! According to sassi:

"this was like the first exclusive item i got after doing three tedious 24 hour photo shoots for misty summer collection in three days. Can't believe i even bothered doing all 3 shoots".

So there you are, missymoloko. If misty levin is ever offering you three consecutive quests, take them seriously!
    I miss Sassi!

I know how to get her back, but she'd have to start all over again, with a brand new identity.Then we could add the new girl, she could add us. And we could play with her, give her gifts, and with the comeback thing going on, she won't be at the bottom alone. Oh, She would take the gladiators and totally rock them.
    THe pics here are amazin, but I feel bad, the guys didn't get an awesome footware thing. Gotta go earn hats. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    'Morning, Daisy! Looking sharp as always!

Morning Luz (it's almost 3pm here where I live):D And thank you:)
    I just did The Sharp ad capaign, how did you know?:D
  • Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    I haven't even got the gladiators yet - I always work Saturdays which really hinders doing the weekend events! See how far I get today ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I am still at 56 stars out of 75 hoping to at least get the shoes before the event ends. But it's hard to play on weekends. When I have time free, someone else usually has the device. Lol

Koko you were at my party again...you still have the denim overall shorts with the gladiators. Looks cute.

I think if I get them I will try them either with those shorts that have the chain belt, (or whatever it is, before I'm corrected :p ) or maybe the sequin mini dress?
  • Options
    Go, PolkaDot, go! I just have a little further to go for my hat, too. I think two more 3-hour parties should do it! Can't wait-- the teaser image of my girl wearing it looks so cool... And I'm really not a hat person normally.

My guy is in more trouble. He has the maroon pants, but I can't imagine having the time <the time for enough energy to accumulate> to get him the shirt/blazer...

• Options
    starshaped wrote: »
    I haven't even got the gladiators yet - I always work Saturdays which really hinders doing the weekend events! See how far I get today ☺

Do it, hon! Get them! You have to post a pic here! ;)

• Options
    Morning Luz (it's almost 3pm here where I live):D And thank you:)
    I just did The Sharp ad capaign, how did you know?:D

Daisy, are you in Europe? I'm spacing out, if I ever knew...