Options

My google +plus friends, Am I in your game?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    My google plus name is Wolfee1029 and my email is Baiwolfe29@gmail.com- based on the fact that that I'm a permenant ghost in everyones game (all my friends appear in mine, but I've never been seen in theirs) I won't even bother making up a wishlist. I do however would ♡to have you in my game :D

I'll just appear as a ghost to you too =). Don't worry, I promise to behave :D

Hey dearie~~~~<3
    I already added you from weeks ago, I think you added me too, hopefully you and Koko will be the next appear on my contact list >W<
    And lol, I dun even mind, behave for who, we're gonna go trash and crash other people's house parties XDDD
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Hey dearie~~~~<3
    I already added you from weeks ago, I think you added me too, hopefully you and Koko will be the next appear on my contact list >W<
    And lol, I dun even mind, behave for who, we're gonna go trash and crash other people's house parties XDDD

Whoohoo, you mean I get to go full blown Poltergeist behavor? Cool, getting pots and pans ready, how about blood pouring from the walls? Would you mind that? It worked so well in the Amityville Horror films, I think that would add a nice touch, no?
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Whoohoo, you mean I get to go full blown Poltergeist behavor? Cool, getting pots and pans ready, how about blood pouring from the walls? Would you mind that? It worked so well in the Amityville Horror films, I think that would add a nice touch, no?
    Woah Claire, seems like you already got a plan there XDD
    Sure hun, too good to say no!!!
    I'll make sure to clear all my closets 1st, tuck "a few things" under staircase, break my TV then we'll put on some cutie scarie clown suits....... ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Which house u wanna put that show on? XD
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Woah Claire, seems like you already got a plan there XDD
    Sure hun, too good to say no!!!
    I'll make sure to clear all my closets 1st, tuck "a few things" under staircase, break my TV then we'll put on some cutie scarie clown suits....... ψ(`∇´)ψ
    Which house u wanna put that show on? XD

erm.. sorry for getting back to you late, had to go to work, long day.

Getting back to business, ok, I'm thinking the mansion cuz I like lots of room to roam about plus I just like the luxurious lifestyle. I have some grounds rules though,

1- and this is very* important*- no calling in a Priest to perform an Exorcism. koko did that to me when I failed to make the "purple" color blood pouring from the walls that she desired. When I tried to tell her blood is obigue and not translucent, therefore there was no way the red color from the blood wouldn't mix well enough with her blue walls to get that purple. When she saw the results she quickly called the Priest on me. *shutters*? that was a awful experience, all the other spirits made fun of me for .weeks.

2- no calling in any TV Ghosts hunters without proper notice. I need to have time to make my self presentable before I appear on the television show, I want to get my hair done plus buy a cute little dress

3. I work at night so please be considerate and be quiet during the day, you can have the TV on but you must wear ear plugs

4. I don't work weekends or hoilday plus I get 4 weeks vacations a year

There's more put I have' nt thought of any but I'm sure there's more ;D

Do we have a deal? You'll have your very own Poligeist to brag to all your friends? Plus think of the movie deals :D

Oh clown suits, yeah! Great idea, hee hee hee ♡ it. Do I wear one or you? I'm thinking you cuz I'm not crazy about the makeup but you could pull it off great
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Nah it's totally fine dear. I'm just back from work too, dang boring conferences....*yawns*.. excuse me XD, now I'm sleepy too lol.
    So you and Koko were into this before, lol I.have.no.idea!

Hmmm...if walls didn't work,how bout we switch to da pool this time? They're all liquid there so u guys can play some chemistry. (not sure how things'gonna work though XD)
    And no worries, our boyband of hubbies can go clean da pool later. No harsh feeling, hubbies~

And the TV is all yours babe, *taps taps on screen* the only thing I'm worried that it can gimme a bad hair day or turn me into some kind of pikachu later....Or maybe I should go play with light bulbs and appliances instead,hehe...~*makes some clink clink noise*

I may look like I'm onl here but actually I'm leaving my laptop open for work, and again, we're all busy people here.
    And the clown suit, of course, we will both wear it!!!

Come'on, you can't just leave me running around like some crazey lone clown, we gotta team up, in case I accidentally look at the mirror and faint then you can be in my place instead XDDD