• Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I like those pants!

Me too! Love 'em.
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    I seriously hope I won't get banned for this but I just wanted to share some edits I made of KK dolls wearing the clothes I <3

kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_3b_by_7nexx-d8j9f5h.jpg

This one is not a Kardashian look but I think the dress is gorgeous so I had to put it on my doll :D

kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_4a_by_7nexx-d8j9g22.jpg

I think you could work in the game...very skilled, and talented too. I want those in the game. :)

Maybe Glu could do like Maxis did and, let fans submit things that could end up in the game. :)

It would be fun, if so, if that also included ideas, since not everyone has the skill to convey the idea.
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Well, you're obviously smart, talented, driven and conscious of yourself in a good way.

After this yucky period of transition, you'll find something wonderful, I know it! Hang in there!

Be comforted by goofing off with your friends and family, or just checking in here if your buds are hard to meet up with...

:D thank you <3 I guess I'll have a bit more time to do this:

kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_902_by_7nexx-d8jk4a1.jpg
    kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_7777_by_7nexx-d8jk49y.jpg
    kim_kardashian__hollywood_doll_3568_by_7nexx-d8jk49x.jpg

Thanks PolkaDot, it would be cool to actually see these in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I do like doing that, I can be like a zombie when I'm drawing something until I get it done but I don't want to make another mistake so I won't rush into anything.

Luz is right, you obviously have the talent, and don't be worried about the changes you've made. A lot of people feel in their hearts that something isn't right for them, but don't step back. Any opportunity to revisit alternatives is a good thing. You need to dabble in your heart's desires and then it will just click, and you'll see what you want to become and acheive in your life.
    Who knows, instead of a break, you might end up with a turn of sorts. You could find yourself coming back to a different specialization in the field of Architecture.

But you ended up in the right place, sometimes when you're hanging and talking with a different mix of people, you find yourself changing your outlook about things. And we're all really glad you're here, sharing yourself, and your artistic talents. And, by the way, your outfits are gorgeous. I love that custom purple you made.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I love that you gave us a sweatshirt option ;)
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    This may just seem annoying right now, but at the bottom of Glu's Careers page is a long list of their job openings. It gives a sense of their locations, and their needs/skill sets desired. Might be just one place to get ideas about next steps, training to pursue...don't look if you're not in that place yet, of course!

Your gorgeous images just suggest that you have several relevant talents...

http://www.glu.com/careers
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    This may just seem annoying right now, but at the bottom of Glu's Careers page is a long list of their job openings. It gives a sense of their locations, and their needs/skill sets desired. Might be just one place to get ideas about next steps, training to pursue...don't look if you're not in that place yet, of course!

Your gorgeous images just suggest that you have several relevant talents...

http://www.glu.com/careers

wow, this is great. I see they need experience in Photoshop (no problem) and Illustrator (I'd have to brush up on that one) and Flash as a plus (I did always want to learn Flash). I'll definitely check it out. Thank you :D
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    You should definitely apply for Glu because we loooove what you do!:)
  • Options
    Hellooooo...
    I have been kind of busy lately but I though I'd share a little work in progress. It's a more summer festival look.
    nh1cmc.jpg
    It's taking some time since I had to do the sneakers, and remake the ****ies and loose shirts are always more complicated to do than tight fit ones. Hope you like it.

Edit: I just realized her eyebrows don't match her hair color :D LOL
  • Options
    I thought the mismatch was purposeful-- it looks really cool this way! I always love your stuff! So cool, Sabina. And the daring droop of the top...

• Options
    And the daring droop of the top...

Yep, she's supposed to get a bikini top under there.
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Yep, she's supposed to get a bikini top under there.
    She looks so great and sneakers! Nice, I hate the pairing of jeans or shorts with high heels, would love to have those sneakers in game :)
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Those sneakers! I know that is something a lot of people want in the game as well as flats. I guess this is hard for them to do since our dolls look like they are permanently on their tip toes!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I love all of these that you have done Sabina, they are so cool.

I agree with everyone that you should so try to get in with GLU, and those sneakers are awesome!
    I wish they would at least give us heals that look like sneakers( tho that does sound slightly tacky..oh well)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Those sneakers! I know that is something a lot of people want in the game as well as flats. I guess this is hard for them to do since our dolls look like they are permanently on their tip toes!

Yes, that's so true, the curve of her left leg really implies she sleeps in heels too.
    I love all of these that you have done Sabina, they are so cool.

I agree with everyone that you should so try to get in with GLU, and those sneakers are awesome!
    I wish they would at least give us heals that look like sneakers( tho that does sound slightly tacky..oh well)

I actually contacted GLU through one of their emails but they never wrote me back :\
  • Options
    naomi123naomi123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    can you make soms more edits?
  • Options
    EffyEffy Banned Users 50 Posts
    Sabina, you have a real talent, wow. I wish you could make some of the clothing items for us!
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Sabina, you are very talented, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have these items in the game, especially the hair and make up (ohh lipgloss)!!! GLU team is great, but you could be a new breeze. Good luck on anything you will do in life and...we wait more of your work on this forum :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Would love to have some casual clothes and sneakers or flats in the game.

One reason I liked this past event's stuff is the clogs...and you can't see the toes. I have wanted some non heel, closed toe or partially closed toe, shoes in the game for a while. I hadn't noticed those clogs 'til the last day.

Sabina you do good work.
  • Options
    Hi guys and girls!

I have been busy busy busy these past few months so I haven't done any edits I also saw there was a contest that I totally missed...oh well...
    Anyway I made this over the weekend. I know once again it's not a Kardashian look but I had this in preparation and just loved the dress.
    ighszk.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Your work is amazing Sabina, congratulations!

If my doll was handled by you I'm sure I would always be satisfied!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That's just gorgeous! Fantastic hair, and I love the color of that gown!

More, more, more!

Glad you came back here...

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Hi guys and girls!

I have been busy busy busy these past few months so I haven't done any edits I also saw there was a contest that I totally missed...oh well...
    Anyway I made this over the weekend. I know once again it's not a Kardashian look but I had this in preparation and just loved the dress.
    ighszk.jpg
    Wow you should totally join the instagram community! All of us on there make edits all the time. :D And they host events where you have to edit certain outfits, its pretty fun.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Wow Sabina, these edits are amazing! The pink dress looked lovely. :D
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    Thank you, thank you everybody, I'm glad I'm back too :D
    Instagram community sounds pretty cool, there's just one little tiny itsy bitsy problem...I am the last person in the world who still doesn't have Instagram since I no longer have a smart phone.
    But maybe I could find a way to make one :\
    Anyway, I think I'm going to do Kylie and Kendall from Bilboard awards next, they're styling was gorgeous. 69ffb120-fd3b-11e4-aef2-15b48e7d756f_kendall-kylie-jenner-billboard-music-awards-red-carpet.jpg
  • Options
    Well it took some time to find this Thread :D
    Since the Kylie Billboard 2015 awards look already came out I decided to make a quick draft of Kendall's look which I also consider amazing. I still have to go into details, but this is the outline.

2d85fdi.jpg
  • Options
    And a little sketch of Kylie's Fendi shoes

eofwk.jpg
  • Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    Wow you are just talented. If you do end up working for Glu I would LOVE to see your designs.
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Since the Kylie Billboard 2015 awards look already came out I decided to make a quick draft of Kendall's look which I also consider amazing. I still have to go into details, but this is the outline.

2d85fdi.jpg

OMG those boots rock! I went through the whole thread. Your edits are awesome!
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

2d85fdi.jpg
    Omg! that's so cool. 😎 I didn't think that I would actually find someone on the forums that has an artistic talent as myself. Wow! What a coincidence! I'm an artist too. I love creating unique designs and drawing cartoon characters. We're both artistic individuals that have some similarities and differences when it comes to our art style. Oh BTW I checked this whole thread and I am so amazed by your work. I love your sketches that were inspired by all of the fashion designs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections