Divorce?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    MemyelfMemyelf Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can you remarried the guy you divorced?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If you haven't already maxed out your relationship points with them, yes you can. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Memyelf wrote: »
    Can you remarried the guy you divorced?
    Yes you can, as long as you have k-stars to pay for the guy you want to re-marry/rebound your relationship with him.
    Maxed or not maxed relationship level will not prevent you from getting back with him.

The required amount of k-stars you need to pay to re-marry will depend on your current relationship with that guy.
    Also this will depend on his ranking/list. Re-marry E/D/C/B lister will cost less k-stars than A lister.
    Pls note that this requirement of k-stars is not fixed and can be random in number.

For example, as my experience, to re-marry my ex A-lister spouse (rank #15, already maxed relationship), I would have to pay 99 k-stars.
    In another hand, to re-marry another ex of mine, who's just a C-lister, I'd only have to pay 45 k-stars, costs less than an A-lister. (but of course I'm not gonna pay lol)
  • Options
    Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Marriage in this game is so exhausting when you're the only one contributing financially. Single 4eva!!✊
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Teehee1 wrote: »
    Marriage in this game is so exhausting when you're the only one contributing financially. Single 4eva!!✊

Haha, well said Teehee XD I second that~
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    There is one thing that I am curious about, and that is why is it that some NPC SO's will say lovey dovey things and yet others won't..?

Idk I am on the verge of break up I can just feel it, because I am not on the game as much, I can just tell he will call to break up soon.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!