Options

VIP Friends' Fashion!

LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
It's a VIP Weekend Event! What are some of your favorite looks, people? What fabulous looks are your friends sporting right now? Grab a friend and Vogue! Take a pic & show it off!

It need not be this weekend's prizes, just something you like and want to share! <I haven't decided what to do about the current event's prizes yet, myself! Love that dress, what should I do?>

Let's see the awesome styles we've all been collecting!

I just found Koko about to promote her newest racy Vegas magic show, and she grabbed me to join her on the red carpet! Lucky me! And doesn't Koko look sharp? She did those fancy pants proud!
image.jpg1_zps7z4ydvow.jpg
Luz GC: LuzVarias
Stellan GC: lgordon19

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Dress to Impress! You do it right gurls!!!!dqskuc.jpg Queens of the catwalk!!!

Uhm, gimme a few mins kay, my models all ran away since last catfight and now I have to go find'em...
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    You two look sharp! Work it girls. :)

Lol Moony, I hope you find them.

Here are so far my fav looks

Early this morning she took a trip with Kourtney to Florence, to have some coffee, go shopping(thus how I spent all my kstars), and to spy on our lovely Mr. Cassio. Although unfortunately he was away on a business trip(so he says).
    IMG_2904_zpsdv06knjf.jpg

Then she had to jet back over to Miami, because she promised to have some brunch with miss Kendall, and then party for a min at life. IMG_2907_zpse8yizbtf.jpg

After that she has to go to back to London to meet Kylie for a lil night life exploring all of London.
    IMG_2906_zpswrpnf3z8.jpg

Finally it is date night with the hubs at a Paris opera! (He is paying this time.)
    IMG_2908_zpsxw6ofe8n.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Hot, Noona! I love her trip!

I especially enjoy how her first and last outfits look to be part of a designer's collection. And she's certainly in with the "in crowd"!

• Options
    Stellan went out for a guys' debauched weekend with JeffLee. The guy is cool, plus it's always a good strategy to hang out with a chick magnet.

Still, look at how the guy showed up for the night!! Stellan has nothing to compete with that! There has been a steady stream of ladies over to their table, though...

But don't worry, Mauve, he's driving them off by talking about you all the time! I had no idea you were a contortionist! How interesting.

image.jpg1_zpshqgfcvrz.jpg

• Options
    Woah that guy is such a hot stud, but Stellan isn't half bad at all. I'd love to hang out with'em sometimes :D
    And so this is what I've got from this weekends.

After digging up and down my messy wardrobe I finally could find sth appropriate to match:
    (dang, why I look like some director just scored with his movie starlet.....)

x3svpu.jpg

And if Cassio ever rejects you or breaks your heart, call 999-777-moony for a Cassio-replica dating, free trial for the 1st 20 calls~

zk33nm.jpg

*self-bricked*
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Stellan went out for a guys' debauched weekend with JeffLee. The guy is cool, plus it's always a good strategy to hang out with a chick magnet.

Still, look at how the guy showed up for the night!! Stellan has nothing to compete with that! There has been a steady stream of ladies over to their table, though...

But don't worry, Mauve, he's driving them off by talking about you all the time! I had no idea you were a contortionist! How interesting.

image.jpg1_zpshqgfcvrz.jpg

How do you think I got famous? From KimK? Nah! I was in gymnastics for quite some time! I kinda miss jumping around. I wonder how people will react if I cartwheel down the runway? Aw, bae is loyal!u//v//u
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Thanks Luz, Stellan looks pretty spiffy!

Moony, you seem to be a hit with the ladies!

I like these looks it is fun to hear everyone's stories. :D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Thanks Luz, Stellan looks pretty spiffy!

Moony, you seem to be a hit with the ladies!

I like these looks it is fun to hear everyone's stories. :D
    Lol Noona, not really XD Just that bcuz my spouse is too camera-shy.
  • Options
    Lol Noona, not really XD Just that bcuz my spouse is too camera-shy.

Aw ok next time have them come out please!:o

• Options
    Alright, I shopped til I dropped! Here's my new stuff!

Has this ever happened to you? You think you see your friend, but it's been forever and she's changed a lot, so it's kinda awkward when you're approaching each other... I won this black shirt in my gift box and had to flaunt the new purse, too. I'm pretty sure the gorgeous girl with me is Tami, but I'm not positive! Can any of Tami's other friends confirm this? We were both like "Hey...You!" I might look a little different now, too...
    image.jpg1_zpsuqx59kt2.jpg

I wore my new red dress when I met up with C1ar0u to catch Koko's new show. I hadn't seen C in forever either. Lookin' good, chica!
    image.jpg2_zpsqx6q1c43.jpg

BreeZyBooi and I made the mistake of eating the same yummy but suspicious-lookin' brownies in the party thread. Now we seem to be trapped in some alternate Dr.Seuss universe. At least we both look d a m n hot. If you have to be trapped in an alternate universe, be there with a friend looking like this!
    image.jpg1_zpsnois2kim.jpg
    <Hey wait a minute, did I pee myself? What IS that shadow? Jeez, can't I ever have just ONE substance-fueled hallucinatory trip without that happening? Please don't let him look down!>

Appropos of nothin', I never thought much of bulldogs in real life, but this guy is so adorable!
    06b0e73a-64e6-4a55-b8e7-5b7692ebfb99_zpsv8ww2nck.jpg

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    This is at an event with a GC friend, but it's not a date, kay so we're dressed as bros (hope you don't mind being in this thread Alkoholiks!)

IMG_1413_zpsufpivyns.jpg

Then Maria and I had to help organise her friend's wedding, but we didn't get much done because she wouldn't stop taking selfies

40f0b3a6-3801-4611-b922-6bfd30624e00_zps9u8ushn4.jpg

At another event, this time with K Jeezy promoting my new fashion line

75292566-f336-47d9-9e6f-e8846a288933_zpsxnhxnpxw.jpg

Later Ray grabbed me for an impromptu interview: 'Is it true you're adopting a HORSE?' ugh *headache*

6da5076e-ef97-43b3-8d59-08f12ff0211b_zpsqynvvp7f.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Moony, I think you've struck gold with the Cassio Replica dating service! We get the look of Cassio, with an actual nice guy on the inside! Perfect. Just what we all needed!

You are gonna be exhausted. Definitely go get some rest before the tidal wave of phone calls overwhelms you!

• Options
    Luz you have some pretty fashionable friends!

Lucy I think its been a while since Maria came out of the office, so she could be thinking "Dang I look good out here."
    I understand as far as Ray goes, I should have a large farm with the amount of horses I supposedly have:p

• Options
    Great stuff, Lucy! I always love it when you dress as a Bro, and K Jeezy?!? If I DO accidentally win the trip to meet the Kardashians, I'm calling her that. Then I'll have a celebrity face-slap story that I can tell my grandchildren. I'll probably still have a red mark on my face when they're old enough to ask about it.

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh Luz please do that! :D and Noona we def need a farm for all our horses they can be friends and stuff :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Look who I bumped onto the red carpet

BB2979A4-7D2F-4F32-9BCC-335DC8F22111_zpsdmvxwpja.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Hi Lyanna! I feel so important now!

But I'm about to be deluged by desperate guys wondering who the mysterious hot chick is...

• Options
    The ultimate VIP friends! If only...
    image.jpg2_zps3lkh9xhm.jpg

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hi Lyanna! I feel so important now!

But I'm about to be deluged by desperate guys wondering who the mysterious hot chick is...

Haha, the lady in black. That's one of my favourite dresses! Remember it was a one off buy last year so beautiful!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    ClaireInGameClaireInGame Registered Users 258 Posts
    Wow everyone looks so fantastic!

KKH_Screenshot_1426911561140_zpsb0hwgrqm.jpgKKH_Screenshot_1426911443744_zpsdngx5wl4.jpgKKH_Screenshot_1426911872909_zps3rdzdzbr.jpg
    Google + account name : Wolfee1029
    also my brand new Facebook account Shelby Wolfee
  • Options
    Lookin' great as always, Claire! Good to hear from you. This is the sleepiest KKH forum weekend I can remember!

• Options
    After seeing Lyanna in that stunning black dress, I was wanting to wear it too! And we're getting ready to go to my 8-year-old nephew's laser tag/dodge ball themed birthday party, so these two are perfectly dressed for the occasion. Actually, we are on Long Island, and actually relatively close to the Hamptons, so yay, photo booth!

image.jpg1_zpsiryylgs9.jpg

Edit: I am SO senile! The actual point of this post is that I bought Stellan the hat in the first picture, which was enough to get him these pants in the gift box, and this shirt/jacket. I'm not sure how I feel about the shirt/jacket, though. I think I like him to look more streamlined than this...and you can tell which looks Luz likes better. But this second layout makes more sense for the party.

image.jpg1_zpsxre3feac.jpg

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Was wearing this on an actual VIP Event and looks similar, but meh :confused:

TKMC0Vd.png

Posing with Steph in the new outfit, still doesn't look like VIP. Maybe I need to change my hair or something. :cool:

l8pyRTc.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Wow, Charli, you look much better in the outfit than your doll does! I would definitely prefer the jacket if it had a finish like your real one does...and there's the lovely Steph again. I'm going to feel bad when I steal the hair off her head, but I have a feeling her head is adorably round anyway. And of course I'm partial to your current hairstyle...

I hope you have the shoes like your doll's in that first pic! Love them.

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    As long as I don't have money for the real purse of my dreams, my doll gets it. I'm so jelaous.

cwhuWIr36_8_zpspym7mlqb.jpg

And it's so lovely to scroll down my friend list and see you guys rocking this beautiful purse! :o

And can we talk about this outfit on the right? So pretty. I wish it was available for us to buy.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    And can we talk about this outfit on the right? So pretty. I wish it was available for us to buy.

You aren't kidding! That outfit would sell out in the first five minutes! That's why I get confused when they repeatedly offer us overalls-- they have this outfit waiting in the wings, but for what? <drool drool drool>

I love the eyeshadow/shoes matching, Kate! Those shoes just make me happy in general. And that dress looks awesome on you! Thanks for the post.

And yes, THAT BAG! Please, let them overwhelm us with a flood of new bags in the weeks to come!

• Options
    Moony, I think you've struck gold with the Cassio Replica dating service! We get the look of Cassio, with an actual nice guy on the inside! Perfect. Just what we all needed!

You are gonna be exhausted. Definitely go get some rest before the tidal wave of phone calls overwhelms you!
    @Luz: Awhaha XD Thank you Luz, I'm flattered so much, 14jb29g.jpgjust hope that the real man I replicated wouldn't put my face on wanted and hire some mafia gangs going after me *shivers*

Anyways, you have no idea how glad I am to see your dollie in that gorgeous dress and Stellan in that jacket, like totally dazzling I would have worn a pair of shades!:cool::cool:

@Charli: Bro, you seriously look like a real VIP there OWO big thumbs up for both of your real photo and in-game pic!!!fazp7b.jpg
    Btw bro, finally saw you appeared in my game, yay, time to drag my bro to work XDD *evil laughs*

The temperature in London currently is like 5 Celsius and so me and Breenie must dress ourselves warm enough for a getaway from work:

4lt8ur.jpg

#officeworkerbuddies lol:D
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks Luz. The shoes are my most favorite ones. :cool:

Moony, thanks for the compliments, here and in-game too. I have that effect on people. xD
    Had to visit London after you mentioned the weather. Our place was like the North Pole yesterday, and today I am in the middle of a frying pan. :confused:

vIkYjRp.png

P.S: That George guy looks like your cousin or someone. See that jawline :p Should be in the siblings thread LOL ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Looking fab everyone!

Shae and Jesse had a relaxing weekend/glam date night (although Jesse looks like a director lol)

at9vqof.jpg

Then decided to meet up with gal pal Luz for a fab ladies' night in Vegas. Woo hoo!

wTkNHrL.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh yeah speaking of BreeZyBoii...anyone seen him around lately? He's in my GC friends list but I haven't seen him here lately or am I missing his quips somewhere?

Come back BreeZyBoii!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!