Options

Delete contacts from GC

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you added your contacts on Android throught Google+? If so, I would think you can go to your google+ account, and take them out of your circles. If they're added through facebook, turn off the Facebook permission on your game. See if that works for you. :)

Fingers crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Oh hey koko, yes I did clean out my circles from both ends (myself and the other person) on Tuesday. However they are still showing up in my contact list. I hate having to send tickets in..but I'd like to know what is going on. Should I wait a little longer?
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Koko. Mine is Mareahh 86. Here's my email incase it doesn't go thru. Dollfacexx@msn.com.
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    oh, hmmm, I don't want this question, on one hand it's not really Glu's function to go in and maintain our contact lists. But I'd love to trim some down as well. THis thread was for GC support, and I don't want to hijack it, but it would be great if they'd add in that capability through and cull your contacts, but other than that I think we'll be disappointed. From Experience GC deletes take a few days, but they do come off. Maybe Google+ is the same? Oh, and if you didn't have FB enabled in your game, try turning it on. FB has been the culprit keeping some androids from connecting with others, maybe it will help with elimination.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary